What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

early_bird

Veteran
3 different Phenos of A5 x Ohz fresh into flower.
They are topped cuttings started in 2 Liter pots, selected outdoors before, all 3 female.
Very happy to having the chance to grow this and join the ride :)

Will post few pics here and then and provide a detailed smoke report afterwards. Hope i make it, first time i grow real hazes, they will go into a flower room of 60x60cm which is more than 2m high.
Plan to repot later, but 2L for now to take care of the stretch.

2024-01-09-41-0001.jpg

MadMac

far beyond driven...
...why you get bent out of shape and defensive over that is a mystery?
1. not true and misleading other users
2. not any useful information -> only to provoke and try to discredit
3. no respect for sources, work and sharing culture
meanwhile i'm pissed off by those who don't care and only want to provoke and try to change reality with these kind of postings ... i've read it here a lot and many try or did it without knowing ... other pick up this bullshit and spread ... and because of this i'll be direct there to address this issues if i'll see/read those bullshit otherwise those false story's made it's round quick...

where is the respect for those who cared and shared?
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
3 different Phenos of A5 x Ohz fresh into flower.
They are topped cuttings started in 2 Liter pots, selected outdoors before, all 3 female.
Very happy to having the chance to grow this and join the ride :)

Will post few pics here and then and provide a detailed smoke report afterwards. Hope i make it, first time i grow real hazes, they will go into a flower room of 60x60cm which is more than 2m high.
Plan to repot later, but 2L for now to take care of the stretch.

View attachment 18943996
looking good ... nice lime ... small sexy fingers...
well you need the 2m ... they will be huge and you need to top again and bend, pinch and remove the lower later... they are really strong grower.. one plant can fill my entire grow space... so react early ;-)
keep it up ... great cross and will give great yield... and better under feed as to much!

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hi amigos..
I want to show you all some photos of this really good cross of Madmac :headbange
Zamal x Haze. A little bit more than 14 weeks flowering and the final product its a really tasty and powerful sativa buds with a really smooth smoke :rasta:

View attachment 18944699 View attachment 18944700 View attachment 18944701 View attachment 18944702 View attachment 18944704
Is that zamal x Tom Hill haze?

I have some that I cobbed 2 years ago and it's a fine smoke or chew.
A little bit psychedelic, though perhaps a little bit cold. Strong though. 🙂

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I'm afraid that in my climate, without a greenhouse, it won't finish properly. It's not just the weeks it would have ahead of it, but in my winter it would need twice as long, where in December and January daytime highs in the shade will rarely exceed 16°C (61°F).... As you can see, it already has leaf-tip burn from the cold, and there have been no frosts or nights below 3°C (37'5°F) yet, but they will come from now on ... So I think that in your climate or that of Mani (which is now about 10°C higher than me), its full potential can be better seen.
I am also surprised at how little it has grown for its genetics; I do not know if it is because it also seems very sensitive to dryness and extreme heat, and so many days from the end of May to September, above 40°C (104°F).
At what latitude do you live? Beautiful plants btw 👍😍

Rgd

Veteran
how can we get rid of such wankers?
if you read his last 50 post ... it's all bullshit
those are the idiot's who troll and post lies and bullshit only to discredit others...
those who don't have real friends :-(
right or wrong

he is not a wanker or an idiot..

name calling is cool?

banning some one for daring to dispute ?

come on dude..thats not the way to go

ps: like you..he does have friends

and big hugs to you M Mac ..will grow out iaf x ohz this summer out doors

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well still busy as hell...
but here a little update what is going on...

breeding....
all plants are ready ... some over but it's fine... so longer they ripe so better the seeds... temps are 18°C @ day... cold winter here...
those are mostly selected autos ... Irak Babylon, Siberian and THCV... most are pollinated by my OHz boy... one auto with Irak and another with Siberian male... will be the outdoor gear basic stock

IMG_8135.jpeg
IMG_8132.jpeg
IMG_8131.jpeg

one of my fav OHz ... from cut still a huge bush
IMG_8130.jpeg

and this is the result of the other and another OHz girl selfed...
IMG_8125.jpeg

and also a new OHz x OHz reversed...
IMG_8122.jpeg

only 2 OHz plants fill the room ;-) ... 2 weeks and done...
Grow CH01 at Monday, 15. January 2024 at 13:30:59 Central European Standard Time.jpeg

more later ;-)
and thx for interest...
get hazed

MadMac

far beyond driven...
right or wrong

he is not a wanker or an idiot..

name calling is cool?

banning some one for daring to dispute ?

come on dude..thats not the way to go

ps: like you..he does have friends

and big hugs to you M Mac ..will grow out iaf x ohz this summer out doors
i'll did not ask to bann him from here... and name calling... don't know what you mean...
i'll did not change nor delete my post so where is the problem if i'll react like this to this bullshit?
like you now try to dramatise it ... did you read what he wrote? and where did i'll call his Name plz and where i'll ask someone to ban him?

that is the problem... you only have read his answer where he tried again and said i'll wanted to ban him...
did i'll ask admin or anybody to ban him?
plz read and than write ... it's false and that is the problem...

why such post from him?
cool dudes don't do this... or do they?
in my world not... maybe i'm old school but respect is important to me.
the problem is always the same and i'll don't like to repeat and repeat again...
it's @ the end very easy... i'll don't need this place and disrespectful people ...
in my big world private and work wise we respect each other and so we have no trouble no liars and freedom of speech with respect... i'll like to share everything for free and did that all time ...
if people don't respect the work nor the time and money people spend to do the work and share for free...
i'm sry but than it's not the place i'll like to be, help and share.
many left already ... because of what?
there are many other nice places to hang out and share the stuff...
i'm still here because i'll like some members here who still care and share...
and uncle Sam... but we're also private connected...
share the results from the grow's with the seeds i'll shared... help others...
and than you have those dudes who disrespectful post provoking post to mislead and disrespect others...
if nobody cares ... it's soon the end of a place where growers liked to share and care...
so let me ask you: What do you prefer?
M.

Eltitoguay

At what latitude do you live? Beautiful plants btw 👍😍
My problem was not so much due to latitude but rather due to the continental nature of my climate in winter due to my altitude and distance from the sea (in fact, between Hombre del Monte, El Mani, and me, it is the most northern of the 3 who has the warmest winter). This winter in my mountain range is being more fickle and variable than ever, furthermore, as if both the coldest and warmest winters that are usually experienced here, had been mixed into one, and alternated for fortnights or even weeks... For example, if during the latter part of December you had already experienced nighttime lows of -3°C/26.5°F and shaded daytime highs of just 11°C/52°F, then the weather warmed to following week (passing the values of the daytime maximums of the previous week to the nighttime minimums of the following week) to cool down again the following week... Some weeks I have almost Central European temperatures, and others, almost Caribbean... Like right now, when I go from days of frost or like today with minimums of 1°C/34°F and maximums of 12°C/53.5°F, to having minimums of 8°C again in five days. /46.5°F and maximum temperatures in the shade of up to 23°C/73.5°F... And the same with the ambient humidity, which goes (if it doesn't rain) from 40% at noon to 100% at dawn ...
IMG_20240120_120252.jpg

The craziest winter I remember.

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

...So this next Carnival, we don't know if we will have the time of the London Carnival, or that of Cartagena de Indias, and whether to go out dressed as Taino warriors or Viking warriors , in a t-shirt, or with a fleece lining...
(MadMac, a little bit of the poor and remote carnival of my "Bunderland" or "State" or "Autonomous Comunity", so you can keep up that rhythm, beast...):
Buen Carnaval y mejor sativeo para tod@s

Last edited:

early_bird

Veteran
A5 x Ohz Flowering Day 18.
There are building flowers now :)
#5 started flowering first.
Plan to repot from 2 Liter to 3.5 Liters, they still very small.

#2 (flowering start later than the other two)
2024-01-24-01-0006.jpg

#5 (front) and #7 (back)
2024-01-24-01-0005.jpg 2024-01-24-01-0004.jpg

The plants have quite different growing patterns, here are the mother plants for comparison :)
#2 has extreme nodial distances
#5 may some NL leaning A5 Pheno ? Very bushy
#7 a beauty, very sativa but not so crazy than #2
2024-01-24-01-0002.jpg 2024-01-24-01-0003.jpg 2024-01-24-01-0001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.