What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Best Kush I’m surprised La confidential or La Affie wasn’t recommended by DNA or Sams . Hands down a favorite/ Standout smoke in mid 2000’s Coffeshops

Also Tora bora for Kush type , Greasy hashplant Type . That Blue Type Resin 😁

I’d assume the Skywalker and strains above was suggested for her pungency but Those are polyhybrid x polyhybrids mentioned above .I’d think chocolope and purple wreck more for oldschool . Purple wreck was Great Smoke also put out some big girls in f2’s

1luvbigherb
Yes La conf need to be hazed 4 shure...that coffe incense pheno.
👍

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
little update ... :)
outdoors doing well....
clearly to see that my IA/OHz x OHzS1 looks more sativa than most haze hybrids... ;-)
also would say nearly true sativa that starts early and can finish in the north...
love the structure and most of them already have a sweeter smell.. pine with sweet..
the othe AK47, Kali Mist & C99 smelling all sour ... old cheddar ... liver... old leather...
mothball some kind... really prefer my crosses by smell and struckture... C99 is nice but not a sativa compared ... also way later to start flower... she show's nothing while my latest already show sex and slowly start to flower :)
IMG_6879.jpeg
IMG_6880.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg

left C99 ... right one of my early pheno's ... who is more sativa ? ;-)
IMG_6883.jpeg
IMG_6884.jpeg

the top say's it all... red stripes like the colombian... slender sexy leaf's ...
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6886.jpeg
IMG_6887.jpeg
IMG_6888.jpeg
IMG_6889.jpeg

haze love
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
and here the indoor gear..
they exploding... also no feeding... still reused soil from the haze grow...
those indica really shine in this soil... pure sativa don't ...

white walker kush
IMG_6891.jpeg

AK47
IMG_6892.jpeg

OHz :) 120 day's + now... smells amazing.. bud's are filling quick and resin is dripping... do i'll love this plant
IMG_6893.jpeg

still no feeding... only water...
IMG_6894.jpeg

Tangie
IMG_6896.jpeg

Sour Tangie
IMG_6897.jpeg

Thai Haze... finally showing yellowing... also noo feeding... but budding up nicely... now compare ... sativa leaf's and indica leaf's ...
IMG_6898.jpeg

skywalker kush
IMG_6899.jpeg

lao's
IMG_6900.jpeg

kerala... she is in the back corner...
IMG_6902.jpeg

love it :)
think my selection looks good so far... early resin and much is very important... and finally the high will show if it's worth or not ... but so far all are promising :)
keep it green ;-)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello,
little update ... :)
outdoors doing well....
clearly to see that my IA/OHz x OHzS1 looks more sativa than most haze hybrids... ;-)
also would say nearly true sativa that starts early and can finish in the north...
love the structure and most of them already have a sweeter smell.. pine with sweet..
the othe AK47, Kali Mist & C99 smelling all sour ... old cheddar ... liver... old leather...
mothball some kind... really prefer my crosses by smell and struckture... C99 is nice but not a sativa compared ... also way later to start flower... she show's nothing while my latest already show sex and slowly start to flower :)
View attachment 18871572 View attachment 18871573 View attachment 18871574

left C99 ... right one of my early pheno's ... who is more sativa ? ;-)
View attachment 18871575 View attachment 18871576

the top say's it all... red stripes like the colombian... slender sexy leaf's ...
View attachment 18871577 View attachment 18871578 View attachment 18871579 View attachment 18871580 View attachment 18871581

haze love
Everything looks amazing what are your plans on getting these long flowering plants to finish outdoors?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Everything looks amazing what are your plans on getting these long flowering plants to finish outdoors?
many many thx master grower :) ... plans are to have a line close to haze as possible that finish outdoors @52° north ... so netherland, germany, england etc... a plant that can withstand storm and wet times in autumn ... but should have full sativa/haze high ... long lasting and uplifting... that was the goal when i'll started 2 years ago...
The doors haze almost made it all the way in Central new York they could’ve used another 2 week or so but they almost made it
yep i'll know here to ... end october... but too late... begin or latest mid october... ;-)
many thx

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
and here the indoor gear..
they exploding... also no feeding... still reused soil from the haze grow...
those indica really shine in this soil... pure sativa don't ...

white walker kush
View attachment 18871582

AK47
View attachment 18871583

OHz :) 120 day's + now... smells amazing.. bud's are filling quick and resin is dripping... do i'll love this plant
View attachment 18871584
still no feeding... only water...
View attachment 18871585
Tangie
View attachment 18871586
Sour Tangie
View attachment 18871587

Thai Haze... finally showing yellowing... also noo feeding... but budding up nicely... now compare ... sativa leaf's and indica leaf's ...
View attachment 18871588
skywalker kush
View attachment 18871589
lao's
View attachment 18871590
kerala... she is in the back corner...
View attachment 18871591
love it :)
think my selection looks good so far... early resin and much is very important... and finally the high will show if it's worth or not ... but so far all are promising :)
keep it green ;-)
What is lineage of this Kerala plant ?
I saw that extreme yellowing with start of flower.
Also with WW which is South Indian cross and Kerala is down south.
IMG_20230802_215324315.jpg

Much more indica than yours, but it have that lime green tops while flowering so it probably comes from kerals side.
Is Keralas fregrance lemony and woody like with notes of mint and papper ?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
What is lineage of this Kerala plant ?
Kerala is pur sativa from Khalifa Genetics... Kerala Chellakutti from Kerala/Tamil Nadu border... landrace...
The indian side of white widow wasn't a true Kerala sativa, but unknown hibrid taken in South India....
Maybe indian hibrid, maybe paki skunk, who know....
yep like that... nobody knows... found in bag seed by Ingmar...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
little update on the breeding...
selected cut's are flowering now and the male start's too...
love my OHz male... i'll can predict much more the outcome now...
IMG_6908.jpeg
IMG_6909.jpeg
IMG_6912.jpeg

10-14 day's pollination... and than 6-8 weeks... done :) ... the next batch is already coming...
IMG_6918.jpeg

and here the OHz fav's and the reversed....

this girl is like the pure Zamal... this thin pure sativa leaf's are amazing... because light can better reach lower parts...
IMG_6913.jpeg
IMG_6914.jpeg

reversing dose was on point this time... no burn no harm .. and plenty of flowers
IMG_6915.jpeg
IMG_6916.jpeg

and here... because i'll like the RKS dude... he's now pollinating my fav OHz girl... always handy to have some more cut's ... if you have than a idea...
IMG_6919.jpeg
IMG_6920.jpeg

do i'll love that ;-)

420empire

Veteran
Wow That s stunnig Mac!
Such a lovely Collection. Really looking forward to your fem lines and not to forget your outdoor work. There is a line from Denmark called Danish Haze, Maybe could Help fix the flowering timea little 🐒. Esbe is the breeder behind it, but for now not much info..
Plz keep up the good work 🤟🦹‍♂️
btw is your RKS a coincidence or a circulated cut MadMac??

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
here some shot's from breeding & flower room....
pollination timing is perfect... so far very happy...
these are the cut's from the plants in my flower room...
getting hazed by my OHz male... :cool:
IMG_6968.jpeg
IMG_6969.jpeg

Flower room

Strawberry Fields
IMG_6972.jpeg

AK47
IMG_6974.jpeg

Jack Herrer
IMG_6975.jpeg

Kosher Pie
IMG_6977.jpeg

Skywalker Kush
IMG_6978.jpeg

Kosher Cockies
IMG_6980.jpeg

White Walker Kush
IMG_6981.jpeg

White Widow
IMG_6982.jpeg

don't know ... they are all sooo green... and fast ... 55-70 day's ... compared to all my sativa grows ...
looks like they don't need anything until end... maybe little K for bigger flowers... using this Autopot system works fine... no more hand watering... and plants are happy... can really recommend this stuff... can be away for 4 weeks.. my water tank is big enough... i'll only add citric acid to lower the PH to 6 ... i'll have 7 PH tab water...
one love

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
some shot's from flowers ;-)
till now i'm very happy with the selection...
AK47 -> well mention earlier... this is the old pre 2000 AK ... keep the cut's ... and will see
IMG_6983.jpeg

Skywalker
IMG_6984.jpeg

White Walker
IMG_6985.jpeg

Sour Tangie
IMG_6986.jpeg

Tangie
IMG_6987.jpeg

Kosher Cockies
IMG_6988.jpeg

another WW Kush
IMG_6989.jpeg

the autopot system... 70/30 Soil/Perlite ... 20 liter bags... clean simple solution... no more hand watering ... or blumat ... this works better ...
IMG_6990.jpeg

and here the breeding tent with soil bed... and blumat... also foolproof if proper dialed in... soil bed is really handy ... it's my kind of living soil with worms ... use here only organic feeding with biotabs ...
i'll love simple but useful setup's...
IMG_6992.jpeg

pollination worked... seeds are forming... 5 day's more and i'll remove the male.... than let them 6-8 week ripen and you have the best viable seed you can get... to me the organic way is important when making seeds... if you use minerals or enhancer or whatever chemical ... you find traces in da seeds... i'll don't want this... better less seeds and better as many contaminated ... SamS said same..
IMG_6993.jpeg

now i'm like back to where i'll was two years ago... but i'll had 3 breeding tents with living soil and my main flower room... and my 5 little tents + 2 mother tents... all working with grow computer and air exhaust/intake system... but than had to clean up everything so that no trace was visible... was also in the middle of my biggest breeding project... two big tents full of pollinated selections and back crosses to the haze fresh pollinated ... around 40 plants ... most between 1.5 and 2 meters ... pic's are some pages back... over night i'll pulled them all out and put them in pot's and into my car to my friends garden in the city... like in a movie... there was nothing i'll could cover... my wife and all my friend who saw what was there before could not believe it ... got lot of trouble with my wife because car was smelling 3 weeks + and nobody could come close to the car without noticing some nice smell (to me) ... finally it worked all out fine... the plants survived... seeds where perfect ripe in the outdoor sun... so my plan is to have it all back next year to speed up my work... got solar panels to cover some of the electricity cost... it's all way more expensive as before the war... the lesson for all is here ... never give up on the things you love to do... those are the things that make you really happy and keep you up...
and yes of course get hazed... !
M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
and here some outdoor shots...
did some cleanup around the plants and cut off some lower branches...
did that some time ago and had a good effect on the top bud's....
better bigger top bud's that get sun and produce THC as more fluffy bud's with lot of low THC flowers... also much better for air flow when it's wet in autumn ...
why not earlier you may ask... ;-)
because of root's ... so more root's they have so better for bigger fruits...
for each branch they make more root's ... once the root's are there...
cut of the lower and the root's feed the other remaining...

IA/OHz x OHzS1
IMG_6995.jpeg
IMG_6996.jpeg
IMG_6997.jpeg
IMG_7001.jpeg
IMG_7003.jpeg
IMG_7007.jpeg

pre flowering done... now it starts... love this lime slender type...
IMG_7013.jpeg

this is AK47 ... same as in flower room... not showing any signs of flowering... but most sativa looking from all ... compared to C99 for example...
IMG_7014.jpeg

IA again... what a beautiful structure ... this is perfect to me... 3 meter and more ... no trace from IA anymore... only the early trigger....
IMG_7017.jpeg
IMG_7018.jpeg

very happy ... resistent against bugs and other creepers... outperform all other commercial in my garden so far... in friends garden too.. will show some pic's when i'll visit him...
outdoor show time this year too...
all the work and preparation pay back ;-)
not simply a lazy forgetful stoner :LOL: :smokey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts