What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eltitoguay

1-June-2023:

(Santa Marta Colombian x Santa Marta Gold) x Original Haze S1...(born May-16):

View attachment 18849381 View attachment 18849382 View attachment 18849383 View attachment 18849385 View attachment 18849386
...a.k.a. "Cumbiambera"):

Yo me llamo Cumbia,
yo soy la reina por donde voy
No hay una cadera que se esté quieta donde yo estoy
Mi piel es morena como los cuero' de mi tambor
Y mis hombros son un par de maracas que besa el sol
Llevo en la garganta una fina flauta que Dios me dio
Canto de millo, ebrio de tabaco, aguardiente y ron
Cojo mi mochila, enciendo la vela, repico el son
Y enredo en la luna con las estrellas toda mi voz
Y enredo en la luna con las estrellas toda mi voz...

Como soy la reina, me hace la corte un fino violín
Me enamora un piano, me sigue un saxo, oigo un clarín
Y toda una orquesta forma una fiesta en torno de mí
Y yo soy la cumbia, la hembra coqueta, bailo feliz
Yo nací en las bellas playas caribes de mi país
Soy barranquillera, cartagenera, yo soy de allí
Soy de Santa Marta, soy monteriana, pero eso sí
Yo soy colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací
Yo soy colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací...

Como soy la reina, me hace la corte un fino violín
Me enamora un piano, me sigue un saxo, oigo un clarín
Y toda una orquesta forma una fiesta en torno de mí
Yo nací en las bellas playas caribes de mi país
Soy Barranquillera, Cartagenera, yo soy de allí
Soy de Santa Marta, soy Monteriana, pero eso sí
Yo soy Colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací

Yo soy colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací
Y enredo en la luna con las estrellas toda mi voz
Yo soy colombiana
Oh, tierra hermosa
Donde nací...

(Santa Marta Colombian x Santa Marta Gold) x Original Haze S1: (Born on May-16).
Yesterday noon; already transplanted days ago to mother earth, with a maximum of 43°C/109'5°F in the shade:
IMG_20230710_123639.jpg
IMG_20230710_123653.jpg
IMG_20230710_123701.jpg

Greetings to all.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
A5/OHz xOHz ... have two ... killer stuff really....
but see ya self... pictures tell more than....
View attachment 18863423 View attachment 18863424 View attachment 18863425 View attachment 18863426 View attachment 18863427 View attachment 18863428

i'll can only repeat... this hairy girls ... are the best best best...
View attachment 18863429 View attachment 18863430 View attachment 18863431

people going nuts on this stuff... tested yesterday... pure MDMA + LSD + Cocain
need to smoke again ... after making this pic's ....
isn't it MAD ? haha
going only higher and higher... what a day....
sooo high... love this stuff... and what a dry mouth...
M.:smoker:

This man is sick,what a passion for a plant.
And skill to grow....🥇 for shure.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
so none of the f1’s flowered outdoors like that one ohz backcross?
you mean the original Iranian Auto x OHz S1?
did flower after 1 month... 3 from 5 ... 2 where later .. but planted also later ...
the 3 looked more like the mother... while the 2 looked more like the haze as those on the pic...
pic's are in this thread some pages back... so those 2 i'll used and hazed again but different lady... ;-)
was a experiment...
other from Iranian Auto/OHz x OHz S1 starting also to flower now... a few just show sex...
very happy so far...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
(Santa Marta Colombian x Santa Marta Gold) x Original Haze S1:
Yesterday, already transplanted days ago to mother earth, with a maximum of 43°C/109'5°F in the shade:
View attachment 18864089 View attachment 18864090 View attachment 18864091

Greetings to all.
YES !
very happy to see one of those rar special crosses outdoors... ❤️
take good care and keep N low... like it is now.... lime green ...
this is a full pure true Colombian blast...
later there can be some purple hue's in the flowers... pure eyecandy too...
thx for sharing!
good luck & keep us updated!

need to grow this special S1' myself...
everyone say it's good ... but how good is good ?
that you have to find out yourself ;-)

Lesnah

Hey Mac, nit sure if you mentioned the name of the variety, but which Kush plant is that one that you're working with? It looks like a Deep Chunk or Northern Paki maybe....

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hey Mac, nit sure if you mentioned the name of the variety, but which Kush plant is that one that you're working with? It looks like a Deep Chunk or Northern Paki maybe....
  1. Kosher Cookies
  2. Kosher Pie
  3. White Walker Kush
  4. Skywalker Kush
  5. old 90 Afghani #1 -> from SamS
first 4 are from DNA ... also recommend by Sam as i'll was there ... contacted them and made a deal ... ;-)
Skywalker Kush is recommend by DNA to haze it... it's there best Kush ... the big plant top right...
well will smoke test first and than decide ... will bx than to haze and will try some to bx to origin... need to find out more about the haze genes in crosses... until now i'm blown away ... like kush x haze and than cross again with kush instead of haze... does it also enhance and keep same flower time? it really help's with inbreed strains... and fixes lot's of issues ...

long long time that i'll had indicas in my flower room... last time i'll fucked them up ... because i'll fed them like sativa's and they did not perform well haha... this time i'll keep em green ... ;-)
Grow CH01 at Thursday, 13. July 2023 at 08:39:53 Central European Summer Time.jpeg

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
little weekend update...

the new ... and last who get hazed this year...
Purple Zamal x A5
Zamaldelica x A5
Green Haze #19 x Zamaldelica
Zenith
C5 Haze x Zamaldelica
A5 Haze x Zamaldelica
Palmera THCV
Royal THCV
Durban THCV
Kullu Valley
Desert Skunk
Sugar Haze
IMG_6770.jpeg

uhh and she is budding up nicely... she has it... those denser bud's ...
IMG_6775.jpeg

and she reflowers ... can keep her long long time flowering and harvesting parts... crazy plant
IMG_6776.jpeg

same plant ... other side... going bigger and bigger and heavier ...
IMG_6778.jpeg

sticky stems everywhere...
IMG_6781.jpeg

da thai haze
IMG_6782.jpeg
IMG_6783.jpeg

Grow CH01 at Saturday, 15. July 2023 at 12:14:47 Central European Summer Time.jpeg

wish a nice WE'

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
quick update...
plants doing all fine...

the new comers ;-)
IMG_6770.jpeg

the Thai Haze getting white
IMG_6789.jpeg

the breeding tent... soil bed is now one year old... still living worms in it... so will work... blumat drippers also adjusted... the best two OHz males will do the job ... last spot get filled by another Tangie... she looks soo good in my friends garden...
IMG_6790.jpeg

outdoors... first two are starting flowering from my IA/OHz x OHzS1
IMG_6791.jpeg
IMG_6794.jpeg
IMG_6796.jpeg
IMG_6797.jpeg

R.K.S. ... she looks really superb'... full sativa... Afghan x Colombian x Thai
IMG_6798.jpeg

IA/OHz x OHzS1 second start flowering too
IMG_6799.jpeg
IMG_6800.jpeg

october will tell the truth ;-)
and than the high...
the rest is already perfect .. eg. structure and height

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
little update... ;-)
outdoors doing fine...
love the full sativa dom of the IA/OHz x OHzS1 ...
compared to other hybrids... my looking full sativa while the others more like indica...
but the IAOHz are already start to flower... the other show just sex... same to C99 ... :)
i'll took now cut's from the two early flowering and will reverse booth and pollinate each other...
if the high is good ;-) ... rest is perfect to me...
should give me than 99% early outdoor OHz hybrid with each seed...

IA/OHz x OHzS1
IMG_6804.jpeg
IMG_6805.jpeg
IMG_6806.jpeg

the other IA/OHz x OHzS1 who started flowering... slender leaf's i'll can tell you ;-)
IMG_6808.jpeg

goup shot of some... there is also C99, AK47, Kali Mist and Sour Tangie to compare ...
IMG_6814.jpeg

good example of full sativa dom and a indica hybrid AK47 ... leaf's tell everything...
IMG_6816.jpeg
IMG_6821.jpeg

breeding tent 2 ... here we have my other fav OHz reversed (the one in the flower room) ... will pollinate herself and the others fav ... also my fav Tangie on the right... she is already reversed and starts to flower
IMG_6824.jpeg

OHz flower ready to pollinate ;-)
IMG_6825.jpeg

the reversed lower... 1 year old solution in da fridge still works... uhhh do i'll love it when it works... or let's say ... i'll know now the outcome ... and that make me very satisfied :cool:
IMG_6827.jpeg

when this stuff is safe i'll start SamS' OHz and select the best from those ... than mix all again...
also will select a male from the best back cross to the haze and use him also to see if it works as well...
but most important to avoid any indica or hybrid genetics...
need a greenhouse ;-)

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
  1. Kosher Cookies
  2. Kosher Pie
  3. White Walker Kush
  4. Skywalker Kush
  5. old 90 Afghani #1 -> from SamS
first 4 are from DNA ... also recommend by Sam as i'll was there ... contacted them and made a deal ... ;-)
Skywalker Kush is recommend by DNA to haze it... it's there best Kush ... the big plant top right...
well will smoke test first and than decide ... will bx than to haze and will try some to bx to origin... need to find out more about the haze genes in crosses... until now i'm blown away ... like kush x haze and than cross again with kush instead of haze... does it also enhance and keep same flower time? it really help's with inbreed strains... and fixes lot's of issues ...

Nice choice! I got 2 kosher pie as bonus when I was Seeds shopping at DNA Amsterdam in may. So Sam did recommend them? Thats cool!

Did you buy some more seeds for a big selection, as you mentioned you made a deal?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Nice choice! I got 2 kosher pie as bonus when I was Seeds shopping at DNA Amsterdam in may. So Sam did recommend them? Thats cool!

Did you buy some more seeds for a big selection, as you mentioned you made a deal?
after visiting Sam i'll asked DNA about what Sam recommend....
i'll only wanted the best kush and there best Tangie and Silver Bubble ... old school...
while they recommend some other gear beside Skywalker Kush ... eg Kosher Pie i'll asked for few more packs... uhhh way too much but it was a good offer ;-) ... but they said also most have not many pheno's ... hence the fem seeds... not my deal usually but with a haze male it worked well with the inbreed A5 for example... got more pheno's... interesting to see what is in a cross... if you watch than the offspring ;-)
Kosher Pie is a huge plant... until now it's the biggest kush from all ... Skywalker looks full Hindu kush to me... never had such big indica in my room...

bonghopper

Auto Haze looking super! You ever get leaf septoria issues outdoors there? I would imagine haze is resistant having tropical origins..

bigherb

Veteran
after visiting Sam i'll asked DNA about what Sam recommend....
i'll only wanted the best kush and there best Tangie and Silver Bubble ... old school...
while they recommend some other gear beside Skywalker Kush ... eg Kosher Pie i'll asked for few more packs... uhhh way too much but it was a good offer ;-) ... but they said also most have not many pheno's ... hence the fem seeds... not my deal usually but with a haze male it worked well with the inbreed A5 for example... got more pheno's... interesting to see what is in a cross... if you watch than the offspring ;-)
Kosher Pie is a huge plant... until now it's the biggest kush from all ... Skywalker looks full Hindu kush to me... never had such big indica in my room...

Best Kush I’m surprised La confidential or La Affie wasn’t recommended by DNA or Sams . Hands down a favorite/ Standout smoke in mid 2000’s Coffeshops

Also Tora bora for Kush type , Greasy hashplant Type . That Blue Type Resin 😁

I’d assume the Skywalker and strains above was suggested for her pungency but Those are polyhybrid x polyhybrids mentioned above .I’d think chocolope and purple wreck more for oldschool . Purple wreck was Great Smoke also put out some big girls in f2’s

1luvbigherb

Status
Not open for further replies.