Wow!

Respects

GT

Smoker2

Veteran
hows that smellboat?
Hi Hashmasta-Kut....Smellboat is the brother of Maddfarmer Genetics
Madd just drop some new seeds if someone like to grow some of Madd strains
go take a look at f.i.r.e.s.t.a.x. the only place were you will fine those new strains

Golden Tree

I'm going to check him out!

WOW!

Thanks for passing on that info brother...

I'll be watching closely....

Respects friend....YIKERS!

GREAT STUFF!

GT

Smoker2

Veteran
Thanks&Welcome Golden Tree i just saw a picture of the Lavender x Clementine grown by my friend in the forum and shes very nice
i will ask him if i can post the picture here she will by cut soon and smoke for sure :joint: news later on the smoke my friend

After 24h....5 popping out and one just staring to open all will go in soil tomorrow :peek:

Jonny Lan

Veteran
Thanks&Welcome Golden Tree i just saw a picture of the Lavender x Clementine grown by my friend in the forum and shes very nice
i will ask him if i can post the picture here she will by cut soon and smoke for sure :joint: news later on the smoke my friend

After 24h....5 popping out and one just staring to open all will go in soil tomorrow :peek:
[URL=http://s9.postimg.org/tbaqm5n6n/P1610858.jpg]View Image[/URL]
Nice, starting seeds is an exciting feeling for me. Always excited to get a new gem.

Smoker2

Veteran
Nice, starting seeds is an exciting feeling for me. Always excited to get a new gem.
Hello Jonny Lan i see you are from Jamaica is it hard to fine seeds in your country
or you have to bay from other country your seeds

Lavender x Clementine....first out of soil:trampoline:

Smoker2

Veteran
Nice surprise in my mailbox today some Poltergeist Og from SubRosaGardens
i did win those seeds in a contest the make-up of the Poltergeist Og is: Ghost OG x White OG
Poltergeist Og....:window:

Latest posts

Latest posts