What's new

Made in Canada

Golden Tree

Such nice plants my friend....

I find myself here often....thanks for sharing...that's some truly inspiring work....

Awesomeness!

Thanks for taking the time to share....

Respects

GT

Golden Tree

M-39....I've only heard High Times....and French Canadian friends transplanted from Montreal rave about her....I've yet to sample the magic....but have heard it's truly amazing if authentic and grown right....

May need to tag along with the wife for the Oshega festival....go M-39 hunting...lol

Cheers Canucks...so much love and respect for ya!

Be well

GT

Smoker2

Veteran
Not your everyday strains you see growing but you sure are putting out some beautiful plants.

Thanks Bmac1....Maddfarmer is a great breeder every seeds coming out of is garden
are very special and well tested but now it very hard to fine his seeds
to much problem with the site sealing the seeds
i get my seeds from SBOTL seeds!!....Smellboatonthelake :biggrin:

M-39a....(ShivaSkunk)

Smoker2

Veteran
Uhmmm, M-39! I wish one day peoples here down east will stop thinking "Stinkiness = Valuable"

Is not always a staple imo!

MisterD did you smoke&grow some M-39
i made some nice cross to change the tast....cant wait to grow those seeds

M-39a....(ShivaSkunk)

Last edited:

Smoker2

Veteran
Such nice plants my friend....

I find myself here often....thanks for sharing...that's some truly inspiring work....

Awesomeness!

Thanks for taking the time to share....

Respects

GT

Thank You Golden Tree....it woes hard work to keep all the mom's and clones
for the males i keep just the pollen easy but now i just pop seeds very easy and cool to see those mix's
see you later my friend

M-39a (ShivaSkunk)....45 days

Smoker2

Veteran
M-39....I've only heard High Times....and French Canadian friends transplanted from Montreal rave about her....I've yet to sample the magic....but have heard it's truly amazing if authentic and grown right....

May need to tag along with the wife for the Oshega festival....go M-39 hunting...lol

Cheers Canucks...so much love and respect for ya!

Be well

GT

The M-39 can by cut at 40 days of flowering it very fast with some very hard buds
a great buzz but the smoke is not very tasty....it a machine of production of buds :biggrin:
maybe i will fine some tasty&fast girls in my mix's
not sure if you will fine a clones in montreal maybe but maybe i will do some f1 of a nice&tasty girl later
see you later my friend ;)

M-39a (ShivaSkunk)....45 days

Golden Tree

Well your M-39 looks great....

Keep up the great work....

Are any of these seeds available from your beautiful thread?

Would love to support another Canadians work....

Respects sir

Be well

GT

Smoker2

Veteran
Well your M-39 looks great....

Keep up the great work....

Are any of these seeds available from your beautiful thread?

Would love to support another Canadians work....

Respects sir

Be well

GT

Thanks Buddy i dot trade or sale seeds in my collection....just very good friends like Smellboat and Madd
but if i fine something special i will work on the bitch :biggrin: and chair with my friends like you buddy
looking for a fast girl with a great taste and big&hard boobs....o yes know smell

For Maddfarmer Genetics i know some seeds are available on one site
but i have to ask Madd or Smellboat if everything is going well with the site by for sending my friends there oki

Mix-M23 (SBFxSBF-2)....day35

Smoker2

Veteran
For decades ... been growing this in and out, but for the out i switch up for freeze and killer freeze !!!

I pop some seeds in my little setup and i please my self with lot of sativa. :tiphat:

Great you know the machine....you have some pictures of the Freeze it made in canada
so your welcome to post here my friend

Smellboat (TDCxSBF)....day35

S

sourpuss

What's it fav maddfarmer strain u have grown... Since u have grown quite a few. You have similar traits I look for as well... Can't forget the ass... My anaconda don't want none...

Smoker2

Veteran
M-39 x StrawberryFrost should be killer.

Great chose Buddy
i will start in my next run some of the Mix-M3 and M25 not the same male

Smellboat (RedVine-1) day35 very nice smell fruity and skunky she well by very good to smoke for sure Smellboat :good:

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Babygot.gif

Haha.

Smoker2

Veteran
What's it fav maddfarmer strain u have grown... Since u have grown quite a few. You have similar traits I look for as well... Can't forget the ass... My anaconda don't want none...

Hello Sourpuss good to see you my friend....very hard to pick the one in first place
i have to go with one of his cross with the blueberry....humm the winner SCDCxBlueberry :jump:
in second the NL#5xBB
and the EvilQueen very special the top for Buzzing or by stone like evil
the StrawberryFrost very good to smoke and easy to smoke
lite you can take some big puff and by stone like evil
i did not smoke&grown all the strains you see here but i know someone
maybe Smellboat can give is top 5 later

Maddfarmer (SCDCxBlueberry)....top 2
no8

no4