What's new

Made an epic cross - Chocolate Lemonade x Chemmy Jones !

wardman75

Haha thx ...Turned out ridiculously good! gave my friend a seed that he ended up finishing before me & the tatse is amazing to say the least. he wound up w/ an identical pheno somehow. Also I actually wound up w/ 4 phenos ...unfrtnly they were far in back in flower group and didn't really doc them but def plan on doing so when chop. Theres some good variation between them all actually..have one thats straight straight lime guessing maybe the trainwreck or sssdh?? then theres the funky ones which is the one I've been showing in the thread w/ also slight chocolope in the background ...Lemmy Jones! such a big winner! been very cool

wardman75

Lemmy Jones report ...just been down for like 10 days + but already so good. Its got that meat thing going on now for sure also the chocolope melon flavor in the background. very big yielding plant didn't weigh but if had to guess would be 3+ oz's easy. Its a nice hybrid feeling leaning to more sativa side but great euphoric happy buzz that turns very mellow after like an hr. It's been a cool ride watching these things turn out, got 3 more phenos to show you just flushing them now... thinking next thurs I'll have them ready to go & will snap some shots of em.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 14

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Great job Wardman!
Ill be taking cuts and flipping my Chemmy Jones in a few days.
Also bringing some clones over to the breeding chamber and putting in some work on these new hybrid x's.
Cant wait!

wardman75

Thanks Overgrow! Nice, that sounds exciting my patient & I have the chemmy jones as well such a great plant. U'll love working w/ the Chemmy very solid all around. Good luck w/ that breeding man hope it goes well. .....peace

the gnome

Veteran
that's looks outstanding w75 :good:
like the old saying....if looks could kill
that needs to be the new poster child for dank nugz!
i have a chemmy jones Ive been running for a year now...
great plant for sure

wardman75

Ok so here's my other 3 phonos. Didn't take many shots sorry to say but will give u an idea, will also give dried report etc ...

pheno 1 is the other one I'm liking a ton ..it has an extreme lime fragrance, without doubt my top 2 out of em all ...heres some shots after flush & just about to get chopped down. also the full body pic i had already hacked off a good size bud, the plant yielded pretty nicely.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 10

wardman75

pheno #2 was more of a chem looking structure and smell, was also high yielding. look forward to smoke report on this one. Srry not so much pic wise I'll give better dried shots for sure. again right after flush about to be chopped.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 9
  • photo-23.jpg
    photo-23.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 10

wardman75

pheno #3 looks more on the trainwreck side bud structure wise. She smells awesome, like a really piney dank smell & was soaked in resin. again srry for not many pics of her but dried report will have way better quality shots. ....cheers :smoke:

Attachments

• photo 1-1.jpg
    photo 1-1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 10

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

I believe the chocolate lemonade
To be a very underrated strain
Not a lot of info online

But I can assure you this strain can hang with the best
My friend has ran this strain for the last few years he won't grow anything else after years of popping seeds from several seed company's

Nice work ojd/csg

Thanks
GA

Yeah, Gardening Angel, I wish there was more info on Chocolate Lemonade. Seems like a WINNER, but there haven't been many posts. I just got a pack and am super excited for the grow.

wardman75, that looks like a TASTY hybrid. Great pics, great looking buds! You should be proud :)

Latest posts

Latest posts