What's new

Made an epic cross - Chocolate Lemonade x Chemmy Jones !

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
When you upload the pics from your camera to your computer....thats the time to flip them the right way. Before uploading them to your album on ICMag.

wardman75

here's a practice upload srry its come to this...may or may not work, shit

Attachments

• photo-13.jpg
    photo-13.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 13

wardman75

thx for the kind words! - Def trained her quite a bit, she's stretching nicely, now in about week 2. I'll snap some shots later today, going well so far.

wardman75

Quick update she's setting up pretty nice. Now @ 3.5 weeks right this pic I spread her canopy a bit - see how that goes. More pics soon

Attachments

• photo-16.jpg
    photo-16.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 12

wardman75

Here we go, Update on Lemmy Jones... she's smelling so complex, if you rub lightly you'll get a subtle melon from chocolope dom "chocolate lemonade". Then rub a little stronger and get that nice sharp chem funk from "chemmy jones". I'd say a perfect blend of the 2 strains, def dom w/ the choco lemonade in structure. Here she is @ week 5.5...srry bout hps pics its so cold here cant really drag her out too far. frost level is very high

Attachments

• photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 10
  • cflscrogcab 8thrun day70f 02 kksc closeup01
    cflscrogcab 8thrun day70f 02 kksc closeup01
    83.2 KB · Views: 19
  • photo-19.jpg
    photo-19.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 11

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Nice work Wardman.
Im growing ChemJ right now and couldnt be more stoked to cross one with a few ladies I have. 1 being the 21 from Centennial Seed Co.
Its pretty exciting to wonder how its gonna turn out.
Dont you just love making hybrids and poppin those beans? Im addicted to pheno hunting.

wardman75

thx guys! ...ya its been really exciting watching these come about. I totally forgot to mention I have 2 other phenos that I'll post up soon just in week 1 flower.

wardman75

I've seen chemmy J grown out and its such a great one, super stinky & just packed w/ frost. Def a good one to be using, sounds like a nic project in the works overgrow!

wardman75

small update on "Lemmy Jones" she's starting to finish out - she's in week 7-8 looking like i'll take her to 9 maybe even 10 wks. smell is phenomenal perfect balance of chem & melon sweetness. frost is heavy & will post some better shots of it soon.

Attachments

• photo-21.jpg
    photo-21.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 11
  • photo-22.jpg
    photo-22.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo-20.jpg
    photo-20.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 10

wardman75

Here's also a timeline of pics, since those first few weeks were mainly sideways pics ..so u can get a better picture...early veg through current weeks in flower.

Attachments

• photo-13.jpg
    photo-13.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 10
  • photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 10
  • photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 10
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9

wardman75

...continued ........the last pic under hps she's mainly the whole pic in front but all the fatter colas is her.

Attachments

• photo-14.jpg
    photo-14.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 9
  • photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 10
  • photo-19.jpg
    photo-19.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 12
  • photo-18.jpg
    photo-18.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 12
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 10

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wardman 75

how did that lemmy jones turn out(love the name)

peace