What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Chem Project.

NEGT1

Awesome work. May try and do some ecsd work if there's a good male to be found in Riots "socal kerosene" which could possibly be crossed with a dr.gt ecsd s1 select. also might see what riots wcd x 91 s1 look like, kinda hoping he drops chem's Giesel again.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking good so far Jochen, keep on keeping on....

lets hope they don't finish up with a bunch of bananas at the end lol.

look after yourself man.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Damn that Stardawg x 91 looks good.

I'm guessing 11 weeks for these to finish...weeks 6-9 for bulk...10-11 for the fade.

They all look very happy and healthy. So pleased the 'male' got spread around.

jochen_45

Veteran
Mack's Chem project...

Mack's Chem project...

Hello dear growers and friends,

once again thanks a lot for your kind words and good feedbacks, thats nice from you and I promise to keep on trying to show you my best pictures. Now its time again to show you what the plants have done, its about ten days from the last update and I hope, they will stay happy and healthy, as they did before. I tried to show a little bit the difference between the plants and made from the five nicest females different pictures. A big theme is the smell at the moment, it started so slow but now I have to make little plans how to shoot the pictures fast. I have some very good carbon filters, but you know how it is with the real chems and diesels, that smell is a weapon, when you know to use it, lol, its much better to put them at their place back. The chem d's x chem '91 are different with every phenotype, but they all have that special funk and they are full of resin, so nice plants....Another thing is the time, I have five sour d.'s in this run, so the others should get enough time, too, the sour d. gets normally 10-11 weeks, so all others can have the time they need, no problem. I still have some ecsd x chem '91 that I want to run def. in my next run, I love that kind of weed.
Time to take a look at the plants and lets start with the different
Chemdog-crosses:

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 #1
picture.php

picture.php

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 #2.0
picture.php

picture.php

Another strain from this run: Gorilla biscuit (Turpentine pheno-) SensiStar x Stardawg IX
picture.php

We continue with the chemdawg-crosses at the next post....​

Last edited:
S

SPG.

^ outta rep gr8 pics man
really interesting stuff with those genes imo..

jochen_45

Veteran
Mack's Chem Project...part 2

Mack's Chem Project...part 2

Okay, lets move on with the chemdog crosses as promised before, I like them very much and wish you could smell them or have a bud in your hand, absolute sticky, smelling and some only stinking, they have a lot of different ways to show and express their qualities. Here now the next crosses starting with the

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 #3.0
picture.php

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 #3.1
picture.php

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 #4.0
picture.php

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 #4.1
picture.php

At last the Stardawg x Chemdog '91
picture.php

Thats it for today, I know it was not very much from the Stardawg cross, but next time I will show it with more pictures, no problem. For today I have to end and hope you liked to watch the pics and plants like the times before. I can only say, I like this run very much and it makes me very happy!
See you in about a week and wish you have a real good time,
I send you all some good vibes and see you...​

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Wow! Quiet the update Jochen. Very nice.
The Chemmyness is just bursting of the page!
The D crosses are really starting to shine but don't write off the Stardawg cross just yet...

Very interesting to see.
On another note, My test grow is also coming along, I'm in veg just about to Sex the first batch now and I can already see a male forming his balls,so for whatever reasons it
seems a freak s1 male can produce male and female progeny?

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

I put half the plants into flower to test the male ~female ratio's.
First one to show is this male!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look a bit hungry for N, Mack! Feed them girls and let 'em get big!!! ;)

Looking good in here though!

dank.Frank

mack 10

Veteran
@ dank.frank, Thanks dude. They are slightly darker green than the pics show.
But they will get a feed just for you ;@)
Thanks for the rep everyone!