What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Chem Project.

mack 10

Veteran
Sour Dank, Hummus Monk, Jochen, Everlast and Cannastyle, big up yourselves!!!
My seedlings are coming along, just about on their second set of leaves.
Pics to come...

Hydropimp

Veteran
:dance013:Quick someone send the fire department to macks house!

With all that fire in there your are going to burn it down:joint::joint::laughing:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This planty was Critical+ x Chem 91 S1 'Male'. Super vigorous, big yield, fuel/onion/poo smells. Strong smoke.

mack 10

Veteran
yo Hummus! She look's great! Can't wait to see what your male can do.
Flower time is going to be interesting,. I just really hope i don't get a herm fest.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
This was the male:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Verdana;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \uc0\u8234
picture.php
\uc0\u8236 }

Zero pistils. Only sacks.

SourDank

Veteran
Hey monk that critical + x C91 looks amazing. And that male definitely looks all male from here.

Mack hopefully all your x's come out like that and it'll be nothin but fire in the crib lol. I can't imagine anything but straight dank in these ladies.

mack 10

Veteran
Holla !! Yo Everlast, what info do you want?

Loads of pics to come, just waiting on a replacement camera.

Now to the good stuff, One of my testers has already found some males!
In both the Chem D x Chem 91 and the Stardawg x Chem 91.
So it look's like we're on! Now i just have to find that "special" one
Then these beans will be dropping all over.

SourDank

Veteran
Cannot wait for these beans to drop!! Mack reading that just made my day, I'd love to see some of these beauties hit the bay.

And get that fudging replacement camera!!!!:biggrin:

jochen_45

Veteran
Mack's Chem Project

Mack's Chem Project

Hello Mack,
as promised, here I'm with some new pictures from your Chem Project as we talked yesterday about it, but later I saw I made a little mistake.
Talking about how much females and males I got, I told you that I have one stardawg female and three chemdog d.'s x chemdog '91 females,
but thats not right 'cause I found four chemdog d. x chemdog '91. And to come back to your question about the males, I had not very much,
but I remember very good the stardawg male, it was looking much like the female and the whole first time I didn't thought to have a female
from that strain, but it just needed more time. The same I had with the Chem d's x Chem'91, they need time, but I def. had a few males.
The plants are seven weeks old now, 47 days to be correct and 11 days in flower will stay together:

Stardawg x Chemdog '91
picture.php

picture.php

Chemdog d. x Chemdog '91
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Okay, thats it for today, I'm sorry, but I was interrupted two times doing this post, so if I should be not so concentrated
and made a mistake, please excuse me. I think, I will be back with new pics in about 10 days.

Have a good time and enjoy it, Jochen

mack 10

Veteran
Great pics Jochen. Picture perfect ladies as always.
Keep the pic's coming.

@Gaius, for 420 i will bring something special. no doubt!

antheis

Veteran
what an amazing thread to stumble across today.
this is why i love icmag!
keep up the good work, mack, looking forward to seeing great things.

Good stuff, I recently chopped and smoked 3 phenos of uberdawg from pisces aka chem D x chem 91skva reversed, 1 was smaller yielding and looked like a bubba, smelled like some nasty ass rotting cavities and sulfur,and a bit of fuel. the 2nd was a bit beefier and looked like sour d, smelled like skunky burning rubber, burnt fireworks and fuel, the final pheno looks just like cobs pics of chem 91 and i assume is mostly 91 dom

S

SPG.

:D
Macks Chem Project is outstanding :)

Chemical dogs are really clever
Was 'K9' a Chem' dog lol :dance013:

early dr who?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts