What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
A little better pic

A little better pic

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frigging beauty's right there!!

Pics look great..got a cut recently from a reliable source.And some flowers.Loved smoking it.I was told it's called mac 1 and shes fussy (this I can confirm and im still in veg.)
I was told she might also throw nanners but won't produce pollen
Pics got me stoked .
. I’m new with her but I can tell you she’s been nothing but cooperative for me on all counts

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I think I stressed her pretty bad as to why she looks like that.It's in the leaves I see differences from her and other plants
The serations are very sharply defined
And while stressed you can see some mutation traits
I saw them in an f13 as well but the F 13 went full mutant.
It just has that old school look to it

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star Crash have you grown out the wedding cake as well,if so are they comparable in growth vigor,yield?
Thanks bud

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star Crash have you grown out the wedding cake as well,if so are they comparable in growth vigor,yield?
Thanks bud

Flavor profile between mac and w c are pretty similar in my opinion .As far as structure and yeild I have no idea as its also my 1st time with either

Holy COW Batman ...!!!... those are Some nice looking MAC’s right there ... ... ... . . .
. The Mac and the wedding cake are both incredible but they grow out completely different... The Mac is stiffer stemmed and I’m finding it has unlimited vigor ...the wedding cake on the other hand it’s thinner stemmed and needs a lot of support And also needs extra doses of Cal mag pretty consistently throughout the life of the plant...they both yield very well... the wedding cake is more potent, the the actual effects are pretty similar they are both is outstanding ...all the hype about them is true ...I think the mac smells a little bit better and she is such a pleasure to grow!,, don’t know which one I like more...Here’s a wedding cake nug ,I’m running more of these currently along with the Mac
picture.php

Fitzera

Honestly, I dont think you can produce a poor example of anything you pump out. Everything I've seen from you has been top notch, I bet you could make a prized example of shit genetics!

I dont comment much, but know that I'm drooling when I take in your work ��

Space Toker

Veteran
OH felt in love with a girl called Mac! Not this one unfortunately but well whatever is happening is happening apart! But still love both macs and this one looks really fine! Oh that does look incredible!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Wow star crash you really have me feeling exhilarated to see the MAC1 Caps Cut root so I can see some purple flowers come out of my garden �� had some mystery Mac in flower that was amazing especially for my PTSD so this thread really has me beyond exhilarated I will contribute once I veg em out and start flower

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m finding the effects of Mac both soothing and calming it just makes you feel good it’s a daily thing you would want to enjoy in your life
Wow star crash you really have me feeling exhilarated to see the MAC1 Caps Cut root so I can see some purple flowers come out of my garden �� had some mystery Mac in flower that was amazing especially for my PTSD so this thread really has me beyond exhilarated I will contribute once I veg em out and start flower

Latest posts

Latest posts