What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Waka

Waka, I also have mac1 and it will put on weight around 10-11 weeks so wait a little longer till you harvest her and she will produce more with your light.

Thanks for that bit of info! I normally run 8-9 week strains so I took it to be inline with them. I run 600w of HLG LED's in an 8x4 and pull 2-3oz a plant and I got about 40grams off the MAC1. I'm going to up it to 800watts and bring it to 11-12 weeks next run. Thanks everyone!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more Mac1 >>>
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Waka

I finally tried the MAC1 for the first time last night and had a blast. After the first hit I immediately felt the sensation of joy and knew it was special. I noticed the following benefits from it:

-Mood Enlightenment
-Appetite Increaser
-Mind Crusher (I was staring at a candle for longer than an adult should be staring at a candle for)

This strain reminds me of an expensive bottle of champagne. You bring it out for those special occasions.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their MAC1 as well :dance013:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I like it a lot too it’s not super potent but it’s extremely well balanced and it makes you feel really good...I’m going to be growing it for a while because it’s very popular right now around here everybody loves it...And if you’re a grower she grows like a dream you’ll see

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck ya got me in stitches with that last post.

I know Hammerhead and (everyone else) is roughly at the same stage as your friend, so time will tell. Might have been, likesay before, to throw people off for awhile. Didn't work if so.

No clue what your referring to.. I've never grown MAC1. In fact I have no clones from anyone in my garden anymore. The mac male I selected from seed has produced killers. The crosses made have all been gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with the quality he's produced. I learned long ago no matter what genetics your growing if its not grown well no way to judge how good it can be. I think most of us can attest to having runs no turn out there best :)

All you that have grown Mac1 are you saying it has a orange flavor?.. I know Caps made a Orange Cookies x MAC..

Last edited:

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No clue what your referring to.. I've never grown MAC1. In fact I have no clones from anyone in my garden. The mac male I selected from seed has produced killers. The crosses made have all been gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with the quality hes produced. I learned long ago no matter what genetics your growing if its not grown well no way to judge how good something is. I think most of us can attest to having runs no turn out very good.

All you that have grown Mac1 are you saying it has a orange flavor?.. I know Caps made a Orange Cookies x MAC..

If you are talking about Mac 1 Caps cut, no orange flavor at all!

Cannavore

Veteran
i tried some random Mac from the black market that looked the part, and it tasted like cherry and lemon italian ices

fvasquez

i tried some random Mac from the black market that looked the part, and it tasted like cherry and lemon italian ices

MAC1 should smell/taste more like blueberry cereal or something along those lines. If you've ever had the Alien Cookies it smells almost exactly the same.

thailer

cap specifically mentioned this a few months ago on another forum and said it was sour cherry yogurt. i think it was riot seeds that posted his was more blueberry but it was due to organic soil. the guy who gave me a cut got his from cap. i got some bud too and it didn't smell fruity at all. it smelled like thanksgiving day stuffing with a little pepper grown in coir. when i grow the same cut it smells of fermented yogurt with maybe a little cherry sometimes.

grown outdoors, it's leaves have long skinny fingers and most agree it's quite expressive depending on environment and how it's grown. i think if one was using the smell as a way to identify if their cut is legit, might want to take this into account and really look more at the bud structure, leaves/serrations and color of them. it has a unique blue green color when in a sea of plants, really makes it stand out amongst the other typical greens you see in veg. it has double serrations here and there on leaves with red petioles. the calyx of the bud are really small and tight and the plant has a more older, landrace look to me than other plants in my garden. thats just my 0.02 cents

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Pics look great..got a cut recently from a reliable source.And some flowers.Loved smoking it.I was told it's called mac 1 and shes fussy (this I can confirm and im still in veg.)
I was told she might also throw nanners but won't produce pollen
Pics got me stoked .

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
cap specifically mentioned this a few months ago on another forum and said it was sour cherry yogurt. i think it was riot seeds that posted his was more blueberry but it was due to organic soil. the guy who gave me a cut got his from cap. i got some bud too and it didn't smell fruity at all. it smelled like thanksgiving day stuffing with a little pepper grown in coir. when i grow the same cut it smells of fermented yogurt with maybe a little cherry sometimes.

grown outdoors, it's leaves have long skinny fingers and most agree it's quite expressive depending on environment and how it's grown. i think if one was using the smell as a way to identify if their cut is legit, might want to take this into account and really look more at the bud structure, leaves/serrations and color of them. it has a unique blue green color when in a sea of plants, really makes it stand out amongst the other typical greens you see in veg. it has double serrations here and there on leaves with red petioles. the calyx of the bud are really small and tight and the plant has a more older, landrace look to me than other plants in my garden. thats just my 0.02 cents

I agree with the older description .I had feeding/ph issues with this cut for a solid month trying to make her look better shes kinda ugly.I managed to get her in line past coupla weeks and shes pickin up a bit yellow leaves turing green new growth is green but it's still ugly.I loved smoking it so no way i'm giving up but I can see how shes not the cut for everyone oh yea I had her uner 2 100 watt led bulbs they only use like 13 actual watts so really i've kinda mistreated her for her fist 5 weeks i've changed her diet and transplanted and fired up the 600 hps.So maybe the ugly is on me idk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts