What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MA Recreational Sales Begin Tuesday 11/20

Mr.Miner

I saw that Theory Wellness in Great Barrington got the go-ahead. I think that they open today? I plan on heading there soon and visiting a buddy there...Not sure about their quality but I do know that they carry some of Bodhi's work so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Magnificat

i either read or saw a story about growers in wash. have to have their weed tested b4 selling to a dispensary... the grower took '6' buds off a branch and gave one to '6' diff testing labs... and the results came back '6' diff ways - the thc was between 21 and 29% ... so much for testing

I was actually referring to a specific incident where pesticides were found in the tested bud. I don't want buds sprayed with any kind of pesticides or even neem for that matter...

Americangrower

Veteran
I was actually referring to a specific incident where pesticides were found in the tested bud. I don't want buds sprayed with any kind of pesticides or even neem for that matter...

Ma is a joke, 1st off it wasn't found on any bud. Triple M’s soil tested positive for Pyretherin at 58 ppb. Meaning they sprayed veg plants with a natural pesticide that is legal to use in all other legal state. The limit on edible fruit/veg is 3000ppb

I know I don't grow for a rec shop but I sure as hell have used Pyreth, sulfur and other thing on my vegging plants.

Oh can some1 please tell me why for almost 10 years Ma sold MEDICAL weed untested since they had no certified lab but now they are worried about "our health"

Magnificat

No it's not 460 an oz because he only bought 2 quarters.
This has got to be one of the most annoying and frustrating thing with the new modern cannabis scene. You dont get the OZ price unless you buy a whole OZ!
Same with a QP or LB. This is not some new concept, you are just an asshole.

These are the current prices and the current limit is 1/2Z, 2 concentrates, 2 edibles.

Price INCLUDES taxes, so to me its not that bad.. I have had to pay 350-400 by some unscrupulous associates in the past for stuff thats not superior to my own and or even Cultivate's.

$60 ⅛ oz
$115 ¼ oz
$220 ½ oz
$420 1 oz

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
These are the current prices and the current limit is 1/2Z, 2 concentrates, 2 edibles.

Price INCLUDES taxes, so to me its not that bad.. I have had to pay 350-400 by some unscrupulous associates in the past for stuff thats not superior to my own and or even Cultivate's.

$60 ⅛ oz
$115 ¼ oz
$220 ½ oz
$420 1 oz
Simply put, that is highway robbery! They will never erradicate the black market with those prices.

Green Squall

Simply put, that is highway robbery! They will never erradicate the black market with those prices.

It's temporary. Once the industry establishes itself, prices will fall substantially like they did in the other states.
In Colorado, wholesale prices have dropped 35% since their peak and in Oregon a gram can be found for less than the cost of a glass of beer.
For now, its pretty much a supply and demand scenario.

S

Sertaiz

yup i feel above is accurate. get all your friends growing, even granny, and only go to a dispensary to taste a new herb before buying seed.

then give it away the way someone would say, want a beer?

ion

Ehampton suposed to have Flo, anybody take it for a ride?

im very excited to try professional reefer, i tried a couple weeks ago but there was a line, and i dont do lines.

very high expectations......it better be a full grade above my flowers because it;s F'ing professional and id love to have my growers' ego smashed in the face....not that im that inflated, but i havent smoked OPW in a very long time that garnered my respect and admiration....see what i mean? ego.

how is the pro mass reefer? are y'all happy with it?

yardgrazer

Pretty sure I saw they had Flo at the Noho one as well, but that was a little while back at this point.

I suspect it's unfair to fully judge the commercially grown kind bud they sell until the whole scene stabilizes and prices come down. In my limited experience the buds have been decent but nothing to write home about, for now it's a novelty. I doubt it's going to be better than the herb you've been growing yourself, but you might appreciate the variety available.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
$420 a zip is crazy. Even if it comes down a third the underground will be thriving. Legalization will attract more people back to smoking. After a dispensary visit they will look for a better deal. Everybody knows somebody.

Green Squall

$420 a zip is crazy. Even if it comes down a third the underground will be thriving. Legalization will attract more people back to smoking. After a dispensary visit they will look for a better deal. Everybody knows somebody.

I just checked out some prices online:

NETA in Northampton: $300

Cultivate in Leicester: $225-$350

ATG in Salem: $350

ATG is the closest one to me and they can't even sell edibles yet, which is all I'm interested in at this point.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
West coast lbs are going well under $1k. That still leaves allot of room. You'd have to be pretty good with a greenhouse and an indoor veg setup to make any money with your twelve plants. Definitely doable. Especially if you got a neighbor or friend to let you grow there as well.

I think the black market will be around for ever.

yardgrazer

$300 for NETA is pretax, and afaik they're still limiting "adult use" purchasers to an eight of flower? $50 per eight pretax.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
They should until they get there act together. IMHO it is no different than bio hazards. Improper disposal anyone?

ion

can you buy rec. clones in mass? anyplace west/cent?......how much they run? anybody know about "the clone guys"?

give it up massholians, whats the word? anybody try the Flo from Insa?