What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M.O.B (Mother Of Berry)

cannawolf

Dang 74G, i think we need to meet again in the basque land, my MOB is living there now :( i miss her but i know she is in a good home for the moment.

Money Over Bitches, but the very little what i know is that MOB before was MOD it was the initials from the guy who grewed it from seed and kept the clone, It came from some bagseed from Cali, my source says nobody knows what is the recipe, and if anybody says they know it probably isn't a real history. It is a Maine clone and probably get around Rhode Island because, you know, we all have friends..so it always find its ways to go around the world.

For me i liked her because she looks beautiful and smells amazing and the resin production is also great....but i am not a big fan from smoking it..i have diferent taste...but i like growing plants... :)

browntrout

Veteran
Sorry for the sideways pics guys, Here they are, Purple, Lavendar and Green.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Purple

picture.php

Very pleased with MOB, I am thinking the BDC x MOB will produce some very nice cleaner-berry-kush plants. Can't wait to get testers out.

browntrout

Veteran
Even during some cold weather the MOB trucked through with bud development and 0 mold on any of the plants!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
The MOB is such an interesting plant, The smells can change so much if you leave them. All phenos when dried have a slightly kush, ripe berry jam smell and some of the green phenos are overripe grapefruit/pineapple like C99. Odd that some phenos started out so blueberry and candy like.

Really love this plant and you can tell she'd be down right lip smacking without all the seed. She's got that deep down smell that is in every part of the plant.

browntrout

Veteran
Putting some of the MOB s2 x Blue Durban Chitral up on the bay seeing as you can no longer get MOB from RCMC.

BT

N.E.Breeders207

M.O.B. Is Originally from Sidney Maine it's Jerry Berry x Dj Shorts Blueberry, Jerry Berry is Also a Strain From Maine. I Have Both Strains, There's alot of Variants of M.O.B. but The Original is a CLONE ONLY STRAIN & The Original is Very Nice, & It is NOT a Slow Grower Lmao there's very little stretch during Flower & it's a Super High Yielder with Tight Buds as it is a Mostly Indica Strain .... KVBG will be the First Company to Offer True S1 seeds of M.O.B. & Those Drop This Summer as Soon as the Seedbank Launches!

N.E.Breeders207

M.O.B. is Jerry Berry & DJ Short Blueberry & It is a CLONE ONLY STRAIN from Sidney Maine & Jerry Berry is Also a Maine Strain I Have Been Growing Both for Years as Well as another Central Maine Strain Called Burnham Redeye that my family Created over 20 years ago which is Also a Bombass Strain , Me & My Partner Are going to Create Feminized Seeds with M.O.B. we have 8 Clone Onlys in Stock That are Next to Impossible to Get & Several crosses were Running , Were Opening a Seedbank July 4th & got A lot of Crazy Strains Were gonna be Breeding with

yahooman

here is mob x fire og/c99

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 13

shell

KVBG?

KVBG?

M.O.B. Is Originally from Sidney Maine it's Jerry Berry x Dj Shorts Blueberry, Jerry Berry is Also a Strain From Maine. I Have Both Strains, There's alot of Variants of M.O.B. but The Original is a CLONE ONLY STRAIN & The Original is Very Nice, & It is NOT a Slow Grower Lmao there's very little stretch during Flower & it's a Super High Yielder with Tight Buds as it is a Mostly Indica Strain .... KVBG will be the First Company to Offer True S1 seeds of M.O.B. & Those Drop This Summer as Soon as the Seedbank Launches!

Hello, which seed company is KVBG?

:tiphat:

lol your a few years late,highrise seeds among others have made MOB s1's and s2's but goodluck:tiphat:

yahooman

both parents came from highrise....mob and fire99

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 14

yahooman

These are mob s1 i believe from krk of highrise seeds,he bred and grew these,they are his mob pics,the man has talent

Attachments

• MOB1.jpg
    MOB1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
    92.7 KB · Views: 19
  • MOB3.jpg
    MOB3.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 15
  • MOB4.jpg
    MOB4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 14
  • Soil for now.
    Soil for now.
    72.4 KB · Views: 22

browntrout

Veteran
Yeah the green phenos I had smelled like pure pungent blueberry candy mid flower.

They all got a strong complex ripe berry smell afterwards, the purples slightly wine/grape like at the end but still very berry jam.

Latest posts

Latest posts