What's new

LVPK And Reclining Buddha RDWC

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Rooms out of control will be flipping tomorrow.... and signing up for OVA in the morning....(OVA = Over Veggers Anonymous)

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
hey poopy...

any issues with positive pressure and odor leaks since you'e bringing in air from the outside??

not if i have my room going right... i have a 10" fan pulling air out through the carbon filter so as long as thats running i pulls more air out then i push in still creating negative pressure and keeping smells out...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i wishi could but theres no way to really do that and keep the smell out that i know of... and on top of that the tempatures dont allow i need a intake and a exhuast or my room is steamin.....

Dank99

Watup PTB...that's some crazy growth...

I had a question on th pk, if you could help.. Is it better to top or just let be?
Last run I topped one and it took forever to catch-up...on tables I think it is better single cola sog.. what do you think?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Watup PTB...that's some crazy growth...

I had a question on th pk, if you could help.. Is it better to top or just let be?
Last run I topped one and it took forever to catch-up...on tables I think it is better single cola sog.. what do you think?

Hey man i wish i had a opinion this is my first run with her and i have not topped... but rdwc makes shit branch like crazy it may look like it..... Hydrosun tops his the day he flowers if i remember correctly....

Dank99

Thanks ptb..yeah my pk likes to branchout like crazy also...great for clones..really strong branches...the buds have unreal frost with a super potent high..bitch is pure dank.. good luck on your grow..

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Well I think it finally happened... I caught OVS from PK and brought it back to the garden..... Its a nasty disease and hopefully i can get out of it... I took the first step today by changing the light back to HPS and will have its first real 12/12 day tomorrow....

These plants are Ginormous i hope i can keep up with them...

Lets do a funny comparison....

12-20-10
picture.php

Ok i think i just blown my own mind... 16 Days later... wow....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My fat ass trying to give you an idea how big they really are....
picture.php

The Beast
picture.php

Next two are the Reclining Buddha's finally catching up woohoo....
picture.php

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

lookin good brother,,,cant wait to see ur room flipped and see what u do to thse girls,,,peace

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i finally seen them at my grow store.... i wasnt impressed... very cheap i thought... suppose to be the same thing as this for the most part and you can build my for 1/3 the cost.... Ive never seen them used though so i dont want to talk crap about them.... But ill never use another system...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
How high were the lights over the veg plants? Also is there 2 or 4k over the PK? New bulbs in there? That growth for 16 days is PERFECT and what I need to get back to!

:joint:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
On and poppin PTB, lookin straight dope!

I just realized I've been lurking and not posting lol. Just hit like day 35 in my room and the PK is sofaking fat this time :D :D :D

Phenomenal growth man

Smiley

One Love 731

Veteran
I love me some LVPK. I moved a batch 300+ miles during a freeze, the coco was froze solid. They snapped out of it and are doing great. I lost very few LVPK's and the majority of everything else was dead, She's a very hearty girl. If you can keep your humidity up during the first few weeks of flower they seem to put on larger nug's. We are on our second run with raised RH during the first few weeks and it seems to be the way to go.(it was an accident both times but is the only thing that would account for the flower's connecting) Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts