What's new

Luv2Blaze and my new NGB cabinet

T

theratings

this is probably the best NGB i've seen on the whole internet. great job, i want to build one like it.

i have a question for you.

when building something like this, would it be better to build a kind of skeletal frame out of wood to support something with similiar dimensions, or would it be possible to use those kind of metal braces and screw them in for support?

Joey56789

Very nice! I gotta ask though, with all that beautiful woodworking, why not stain or poly it? Seems like a shame to cover that wood up ;)

I2KanGrow

Man L2B - this is one SEXY cab - I think you could sell them for sure!
Keep up the great work, I'm hooked!!
:lurk:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Luv2!!!, that is one true work of art, practical too. They may come as nice as this but I've never seen one nicer. No compromises. I like the rabbit around the cabinet doors, no light leaks here! I have a garage with a wood shop, all the toys. Seeing this makes me wish I hadn't modified a manufactured cab. My pops was a shop teacher and showed me how to do most of the useful stuff. Your boys do good work. My props to the design engineer and fab crew.

You really ought to consider selling these. You've got the internet to keep you from having to rent sales space. Hell, you could get a patent and have a third party make em if you're too busy at the salt mines. I see you selling three versions: the double bubble (all options standard), the bubble (some options standard) and the plain jane (just the cab). My gramps got a few laughs when he started making deer hunter tree stands out of the garage. My pops was the only one to help him along. After about 3000 stands, anybody still laughing was 30 feet up in a tree hunting deer! K+

White

I thought I'd posted already, but no. Been following since you posted though. Man, this is top notch bro. On my upcoming cabinet build, I hope to make something as nice.

Peace,
White

gr0wb0i

this is by far the best cab I have seen. I invested almost $1k into modding a store bought cab and while stealthy it has no where near the quality of this piece.

Just wondering if I could my my 600w HPS intosomething like this...

guanito

Those fans work good mounted flush like that?
Why not suspend them on a wire?
And how is the fan mounted please? no bungies?
Look'in great! I said $2500? Maybe $1500 - $2000 range? What do you think?
You could sell just the casework with the vents and cutouts, or with just the fan and ductwork installed. Reason being so someone could swap out ballasts and such.
I just ordered a CMH hehe.

guanito

good answers all.
maybe you'll have to "cheap it down" w/mdf?
sell it flat packed like IKEA.
As a matter of fact maybe they'll sell it for ya, haha!

Fact is it's a quality piece.
Any decent kitchen cabinet would cost $1000.
This is so much more and would pay for itself very quickly - in personal growing satisfaction alone!

Congrats on job very well done.

:headbange:

Latest posts

Latest posts