What's new

Luv2Blaze and my new NGB cabinet

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
does your shop do custom pieces like this or is it just because you're the boss? haha

Since you're in "the biz"...if i went to a carpentry shop or whatever and gave them specs, do you think they'd hook it up or just tell me to buy something from ikea...?

ArcticBlast

M

Micro420

Nice box looking foward to more pics. If I hit the lottery, tell your buddys' I'd like to do some business with them.

L

Luv2Blaze

SWC.jpg

Well I built the Sallow Water Culture tub it's not glued together or light proof yet but I'm happy with it.

Cost about $20 to make. Should be getting my supplies today yeah!!!:woohoo:

L

Luv2Blaze

Update

Update

My supplies got there yesterday! the Lumatek is tiny love it, but the flower chamber reflector was 3" to big!!! IT WON'T FIT! Sun System changed the original size to a bigger one and they still have the old size posted on the site I bought it, so I have to change it to the super sun reflector which the new one has the socket built into it.
It a bit of a delay. Also I need to find defferent hinges that will allow the doors to swing out passed the frame
cab.jpg
so I don't lose space inside the cab.
I did make some progress with the veg chamber getting the reflector in there and all the air vents are flush!:dueling:I want to fit everything inside and then take it apart and spray it in the booth!
cab1.jpg

L

Luv2Blaze

So I believe I found hinges that will work without lossing space inside that allow the door to swing past the frame. Also drilled the hole from the mother to the mechanical room but not for the exhaust out of the back yet.
I sent the reflector back and will wait for the super sun reflector. Everything is coming along though. Here's a few pics
closed.jpg

thesewillwork2.jpg

thesewillwork.jpg

vegging.jpg

back.jpg

frommothertoveg.jpg

guanito

beautiful job.
I love the inset doors!
130 deg hinges rule!

You going to trim it out a bit w/crown moulding and such?
or try to go the inconspicuous route?

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Very nice job on the doors. We're planning out how to do our doors right now and I wish we had the skills to get it as nice and flush and perfect fitting as yours appears to be!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
that cabinet is wicked, i love it! Are you going to leave it without handles? because you should, it looks awesome

ArcticBlast

L

Luv2Blaze

thanks guys,

I won't be putting pulls on this one only cabinet locks which will act like pulls ones you turn the key. I like the slick look so no molding although it can be done, I don't care for the look. I'm excited as it went into the spray booth today for primer after being sanded down, and tomorrow my Super White Flat Finish should be ready to pick up in the morning.
Here's a pic of the screen about finish just need to wrap it with aluminum tape.
I'm loving the cab myself and have to figure out the hours it took to make and sand/spray after it's finished.

Sabe

Awesome looking cab Luv2Blaze! i've got a simular cab, but its nothing compared to yours. Damn its a cool cab you made.

Sabe

L

Luv2Blaze

Awesome looking cab Luv2Blaze! i've got a simular cab, but its nothing compared to yours. Damn its a cool cab you made which fits and leaves 1/2" total or 1/4" on each side of the cab talk about perfect fit!

Sabe

Thanks Sabe,

Here's a pic of it this morning primed and ready for paint, and the screen I made.

primed.jpg

screen-2.jpg

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I saw in the begginnings of this thread you were considering selling these. I have to say it certainly is a good quality product, about the "tightest" cab I've seen besides other retail cabs such as "the fridge" etc.

Anyway, I notice you have built a DWC scrog module for it and couldnt help thinking that this on a timer would make the perfect medicine cabinet for those without the ability or knowledge to build something like this themselves.

Excellent work mate, I hope you get a chance to bring this to market, I think many people would benefit from such a purchase.

Latest posts

Latest posts