What's new

Lumberjack starting over

Grizz

Veteran
sounds like ya got it under control. I forgot you were in the closet he he..I do get some humidity issues when the temps come down outside so I put it on a timer, 15 min on and 15 off, seems to be working good. Is the SC from a cut or seed?

the kyle kushman cut... lovely stuff

even this early its still crusted with trich's... i'll try and get some pics up... but i need to come across some batteries first...

yeah now with the temps outside dropping i'm not needing my swamp cooler to cool the rest of my abode so my humidity has dropped almost 15%, which is good in these last few weeks of flower... i was wondering if PM might start to be a concern, but RH is at 40% or so now so i'm not thinking it will

today marks 6 weeks exactly for the last 5 girls flowering... well there is another small agent orange i threw in @ week 4 (extra cut that rooted) so it's now 2 weeks in and looking healthy... she's gonna get flowered in a 32 oz cup, i'll see how that turns out =]

hope everyone had a good weekend

so here's the final four...

actually just cut the purple one down... yeah its only at 7 weeks, but i have a cut and can let it go longer another time... and this ones neat... it's almost completely purple, but has been in temps 70-90 F... a TRUE purple here... smells hashy too... yummm... the scissor hash is killin me right now....

i'll have pics when dry...

the abusive is looking... well... ABUSED... but whatever i have a cut to get it right next time... i over fed early on... it's been bitchy ever since... oh well... everything else is GOLDEN... can't wait... everything else will probably go another 3 weeks... as long as my current smoke supply permits...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin awesome bro..even if you had some issues in the beginning they are lookin like champs!i been lurkin here atleast 1 a week.had to chime in and tell ya they are magnifico brotha.peace

whoa someday i'll update this

see the problem is whenever i have a constant supply of smoke

things like taking pics just don't happen as often
haha
i'll have dried pics at some point soon

Grizz

Veteran
WELL QUIT SMOKING THEN damn thought you joined the church and went on a mission to mars. lol..

Last edited:
heres some of the purple and lemon aire dried...

will get some of the og k soon, its what i'm smoking now... took it 10 weeks and its wonderfully stony...

thank you every one who's had some nice words to say

i've just put some rooted clones of the agent orange and ogk into flower... theres also some cherry slyder x sdibl, ghost ogk x sd ibl, and moemist seeds started from seed in there (2 og x sd, 2 mm, and 1 cs x sd) which all except one mm are showing pistils so that was nice

i've also just started a bunch of new beans, and transplanted from paper towel to starter trays of 100% perlite... 6 strains, about 5 seeds each...

lemon mojo
puna papaya
sensi hashplant f2
afghani bullryder x princess diesel
orange spice x motor city diesel
and ak47 x misty

so those should be fun

hope all is well with everyone

oh, and thanks for all the well wishes i received about getting hitched... its been swell so far !
:spank:

:laughing: only a little of that

take care folks

Last edited:
E

EatShitake

:wave:

Sounds like an interesting list you've got up-n-coming man. Those dried nugs look nice...especially on a sifter. Waste not, want not!

Got hitched, eh? Congrats!

:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
them nugz look like they will put a man down for a while bro.cant wait to see the new gear get to poppin.i think the beginning is just as exciting as the last days of flower.its when you get to see the different phenos of each strain start to stand out.
ur keepin it interesting bro.keep up the good quality work bro.peace

still chugging along... think i might be close to having this "perpetual" thing down.... now if only i can get to the point where i have enough to never cut any down early... heh

Attachments

• p3260340.jpg
    p3260340.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 20
mmk will get some pics tonight? should be able too! expanded my closet to 4x2 so i can fit more shit in there...

i don't sell shit, it's all personal... so if i get some stretch and a lil airier buds on the outer area's... well fugg it! still tastes good and gets me as blown...

will be expanding mom/clone room just a bit as well... REALLY want some t5's.... we'll see bout $$ though...

thanks for those showin interest... smoking some early cut ghost og x sourd ibl.... @ like 7 weeks or just a bit more... needs another 2... but this shit REEKS... kinda garlicky... i almost DON'T like the smell... but i like it just cust of that!!! haha

much love to you all!

so i went to take pics and found the screen on my digi camera is broken... and won't take pics...

so nothing new to look at until i get a new one... sorry

haha

... or wait until one's gifted
... too much debt to be spending money on camera =p

... if only the lady would let me do a grow house.... hahahaha