What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Luang Prabang

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Luang Prabang reaching the sky and starting to flowering:)

picture.php

inquest

They take their sweet ass time dont they!? :)

What size container is she in and how tall is she now?

You topped her one or twice too, right?

AGG

Veteran
Hello blan-k-flor :wave:

They never stop go high! You think they end in july here in 34º south?

peace

AGG

inquest

Luang #20 crossed to my Malawi girl:
picture.php

She's been topped hard to slow her down and keep a managable size. She's about 10 inches at 4 months old and just starting to flower. She has tons of vigor, and seems fairly slow to flower like the Luang. I'm just hoping the Malawi shines through in the resin and potency dept.

picture.php

blan-k-flor

Veteran
She was harvested. Seeded with my lambsbread males:). I have smoked her 2 or 3 times, after a hard task removing seeds and lot of leaves. High is very, very clear and no ceiling, sadly her potency is arround 5/10, so you have to toke a lot, at least with this only girl. She has a nice woody taste and smell, but... nothing comparable to the lambsbread in high nor smell and taste:abduct:.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Cool. I hope you find nice things in the cross. Perhaps more potency with that crisp Lao high. How does the Jamaican high differ from the Lao, besides being stronger?

Round 2 soon? :)

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Hola bro:)! Jamaican is a lot more euphoric and mood enhancing, also more potent. This season i´ll have a lot of work with other strains so i think they´ll be in my fridge for some time... Best vibes my friend:tiphat:!

inquest

Nice to see these guys are still around!

I've a bunch of seeds but no space or time currently. They are worth while for bringing vigor into the mix but mine fell short on the potency front. :/

Happy gardening!

Mystic Funk

I got some laos beans a while back thinking about popping them.
but 16 to 20 weeks for an 1/8 off of a 20 footer! gotta love those landrace sativas.
nice to see people growing these old genetics. good thread!

Latest posts

Latest posts