What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LST pictures....

Hawk

Well, it's all chopped now. Boevo's guess of 2oz per plant was actually very close.

According to my scale (it's a cheapy hanging balance type, I've got a digital one coming) I harvested a total of 162 grams. That doesn't count the tasters I stole from the plants before the actual harvesting started (which I staggered between 65 and 95 days). Had I not smoked from them before harvest I bet I would have gotten 170g (6oz). Regardless, I'm super happy with these results. It's making it easy it easy to justify the money and time I put into setup.

145g of the 162g total actually made it from the plant, to my hang drying box (cardboard box), to a jar. The missing oz+ got its self smoked before it made it to a jar. :joint:

I found I lost 78.5% of the weight of a freshly cut and manicured cola to dehydration and stems. In other words, after cutting and manicuring a cola for hang drying, I could expect to eventually jar 21.5% of it's weight.

This double headed cola just ended a week of hang drying and is about to get de-stemmed for jarring. I wouldn't tear open a bud to get the stem out, but I would remove as much stem material as possible before going into jars.

Here's a pile of stems from a jarring session. And those little Fiskers clippers are just the right thing.

Here's some shots of the stem structure LST produced for me.

This animated .gif is ~1.25megs so it might need a moment to load.

So yeah. I feel like this is a big success for me. 5 3/4 oz off a 250w first grow? That's WAY better than I was expecting when I started.

Thanks for all the great post on LST im going to try it with a Sativa dom variety i found in a bag seed didnt LST on my first and i ended up with a main cola 28".

SocksRock

I could have sworn I posted mine in here. Owell, this is from my first grow. Turned out male but hey, I got to try some crazy shit out on it (LST, Top, FIM, SuperCrop... yes all of this. Veg'd for 1.5months and really only got just barely out of the pots).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC05526 (Large).jpg
    DSC05526 (Large).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC05531 (Large).jpg
    DSC05531 (Large).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC05562 (Large).jpg
    DSC05562 (Large).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC05547 (Large).jpg
    DSC05547 (Large).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 18
C

cheesey

i allways LST if im doing 4 plants in my 1m sq budbox . i use a 400w digi and grow in coco with canna nutes ect ect .
my yeilds are between 15oz and 17 and a half oz with 2 or 4 LSTed plants .

heres my grow im just finishing now . theres 4 sour diesel clones
vegged for 3 weeks (10" tall when flowered )

hes 1 of my runs of exodus psychosis . 6 plants canna nutes and a 400w digi .

my yeild from this grow was 17oz and a cpl of grams .

Latest posts

Latest posts