What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GDSBurns

I just picked up 3 packs of the LSD. Trying to get a little info on it. Flowering time, phenos i should look for etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi gdsburns.

Everyone has loved them.

It will be very white and big yielding. Great bag appeal

Will have to Find a pheno that's a stinker some will be softer

med-man

GDSBurns

Thanks for the response med-man... I have no problem with the softer scents as i have a few diesel strains in my collection. Im more interested in the effect and look forward to the next couple of weeks with them. Although I dont do logs or post very often (i lurk alot) i will be back to give finished pics and a smoke report.

Thanks again.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey burns

All good. For my non signature line it's one of my best sellers. Especially for re orders.

Pheno types will vary more with stretch and color of hairs. Otherwise they will all be "white" and "neon green". And they do take abuse well so she us great for commercial applications.

med-man

HeriMarry

Med-Man

Does the LSD branch out or do the branches stay near the main stem like headband?

I like your headband crosses for that tight growth pattern. I am on my 25th day of flower with sour master, Smells like a sour gym locker an has that tight growth.

Do you have a favorite Headband cross med-man? And do you plan on making a purple thai x headband?

Keep up the good work.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Herr

Yes. That's is a dominant trait of all the HB crosses.

I have a ton I am running right now

HB x : rsk. Pk. Pain killer. Og kush. Skunk 1. Wcsd. Silver skunk. Almost all my fave clones.

med-man