What's new

LSD#1 Grow

G

I know i got two that are very tall. I was worried they wouldn't stop stretching, but they final did. I'm waiting to see what they do, but i got one that i'm already liking. Bud's are packing on early, resin is very thick already and the height is perfect for how i grow. After this first harvest, i'll be able to tell what i got from the LSD#1 seeds that i grew. I still have some left and will grow them later on. I'll make sure to post some pictures after easter.
Thanks

PALM

Great job Billy, I got some LSD that should be going in this round or the next. BOG does a great job with his strains as we all know. Amazing with the germ rate, and by the looks of all the pics you are doing everything top notch.I cant wait for my C99 x NYCD to come down this weekend! Very nice grow to watch and to see BOG's stuff in Hydro is diff. Great Job!

Cheers!

G

I'M Back

I'M Back

Well got back last night from my Easter weekend. My NYCD F2's and LSD #1 are doing really well. Here is a picture of my two best NYCD. They are starting to get hugh. They should be about 18-24" cola's when they are done. I'm guessing, but i think they should have another month or month and a half before harvesting. They LSD should be about a month. I'll try to get better pictures of the LSD. Hope everyone had a super Easter.
Later

Click for Larger Image

G

Thanks FJ. I'm very happy with them. I can't wait to see how big they are when i havest them. I'm guessing they are going to be hugh. Will see in about 30-45 days.
Thanks

G

Here's a picture of one of the LSD#1, plant number 1 of my keepers. I'm sure she can do allot better, but i'm having problems with not enough light. I got a 600HPS and the tops are so thick. Still i got a month or so and think they still will do fine and fatten up some. The resin is increditable, only half way and it is every where. I'm liking this LSD#1 so far, can't wait till next month when i harvest them.
Later

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

PS, Can someone help me with the flash killing the pictures? How can i get better shots with my camera? Keep getting that white flash on all the resin spots.
Thanks

billk6969

Billygoat- Great looking plants bro. How is the heat in the area? It looks like your pistols are already turning, but the leaves look really healthy.

As far as the flash, as simple manipulation of your camera with a piece of tap will reduce the amount of light, you can also just put your finger over the flash bulb.

Keep smokin,

B

G

Thanks, the heat stay around 76-80 during the day and drop's to about 70 at nights. I added some Koolbloom and that might have an effect on the turning also. They are dark and look good, but i also noticed the hairs starting to turn. Maybe BOG will jump in and have something to say on the matter. I'm guessing another three weeks on the LSD and about 4-5 on the NYCD, but I will just keep an eye on the resin color to make sure.
Thanks for the flash info, i'll give it a try.

G

Just adding alittle to the nutz. Not using it full strength yet, already showing good signs from it.
Thanks

G

Here's some nice pictures of my LSD#1 plants number 4. These are my smallest ones and are doing very well. I like the fact that they stayed short so there will be a larger main single cola from them. There is resin all over them and they have a good month if not longer. Well, just want to post some newer pictures of the LSD,since i've been posting more NYCD pictures then LSD. Happy 4:20

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

Ok, here is some pictures of the second run of the NYCD F2 i got from BOG as a contest gift. These are clones from the keeper's i have picked. As you can see i really like the NYCD. First if you grow SOG and SCROG there is a plant for you with this strain. I grow SOG and you can see from the picture this plant will be one giant bud once it done. The other was topped to see how well NYCD will grow as a SCROG method. I have trained it at all, but you can see with alittle training it will kick butt. These NYCD have about 50 days left and will be hugh when done. I'll be posting some killer pictures of the first run that is getting closer to harvest. I'm very happy with NYCD and will be buying the F1's from Soma to give them a whirl to see if there is any differences.
Later

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

Thanks, Once i get a big harvest in. I'm going to buy a really nice camera so i can get some nice bud shots and micro's. Love to see your hiking trail.
Take care

G

Ok, got some pictures this morning. Sorry, but i couldn't remove the biggest NYCD. It's just to big and the branches are really packing on the weight and i didn't want to chance breaking any branches. I'll take a picture before i harvest her and get a buddy to help remove her from the table to get a nice picture. Here are some pictures of the other NYCD that should be ready about the same time. First is a short version that i will be keeping. Dense buds and nice resin formation. The next is a very tall and tight plant. This one will be good for a SOG method, but i won't be keeping this one. The hugh one that i can't take a picture of, beat this one hands down. Next is a picture of a lower bud that i cut off to test. I know it alittle early, but i want to see what the differences from the later harvest. As you can see, the bud still looks good. Nice resin and color, well got to go. If everything goes well, these should be harvested around 16-22 of next month. Will have to wait and see. I know this is a LSD thread but since i got these seeds from BOG, i thought i would group them together.
Later

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

It's up and runnin

It's up and runnin

Well, just got a few picture of some of the plants outside. I put some of my keepers of the LSD#1 and NYCD outside and they are doing well. I'm not going to post a bunch of pictures of them till they start to get hugh but here are some healthy pictures. Fisrt is a LSD, then a NYCD. Also, stay tuned for the harvest of the NYCD, i'll get new pictures of them, they are hugh. Also, the second run of the NYCD and LSD is in my 2x2, getting ready to move to the 3x3 and killing butt better then the first run. Guess i got the nutz dialed in. I'll also get pictures of those, boy does it stink in my grow room. I wonder why that is, dam stinkers, joking.
later

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

Ok, her are some of the pictures of the inside grow. First are the hugh NYCD cola's that will be cut this friday. They are flushing now with straight water. Second is a close up of one of the NYCD, man i wish my camera would take better pictures, because this plant has some awsome colors. Alot of purple and red, boy is she pretty. I'll try to get better pictures when i cut her. I'll be able to take her in a darker room and the flash won't mess it up. Last is a picture of my second run wish is about one month behide this present grow. They are doing alot better then the first run. I gues i got my nutz down on this one.
later

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

Thanks, coming alone nicely. Got some news on the Thai. I'll take picture later and post them up. The leaves are long and skinny, but they are looking more like Thai crosses as they get older. I think they might have been crossed, because the leaves are getting longer and more Thai'ish, but they still are some what thick. I hope you understand what i'm trying to say Grat3fulH3ad
later

G

Ok, here's the LSD#1 harvest. Should be over a QP and I'm happy with most of it. I had to pull it alittle early to rotate crops, but still turned out pretty good. It's going to dry some more then it's going into the glass jars. I can't smoke any of it till after the 3rd of next month, because of a VA doctors appointment but this works out just right for a month long cure. There were a few plants i didn't like but found a kick-ass keeper. Here are some pictures, the people that have been lucky enough to smoke the Bubble from the trim, love it.
Later

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image