What's new

LSD#1 Grow

G

Hey billy, looking good man but I would suggest maybe adding some more plants to get the most out of your light... I noticed you had some space available; make the most of it brotha:)

G

Waiting till they get big enough for cloning. I only popped five of the seeds. Once i get them big enough i'll be placing some clones under that light and move the mother plants under a 150HPS. That is just for the time being.
Thanks

G

SHot, they are starting to take off now. They are really very strong and all of them look like they are going to be some really nice plants. Bog, when do you think i can take clones from them, without stressing them? They are branching out now and i want to top them and maybe take two other cutting from them on the lower part of them, for a total of three cuts. One top, and two lower branches. Just don't want to take the clones to early.
Thanks

G

Here some nicer pictures of the LSD#1, they are doing really good. I had to pull them today to make room for my new fan and scrubber, plus i had to rotate them.
Later

showphoto.php

G

I know what you mean, mine are on their fifth now, wish they would spread out some, so i can take some clones and get them sexed.
Good Luck

G

Got some good news on the LSD#1. I took cuttings about 10 days ago and this morning i see roots. I'll post more after class and some pictures, but they did really well.
Later

G

Ok, here are a few pictures of some clones i'm getting together for my project i started. These were taken about ten days ago and the other's should be ready in about 2-3 days. I had five plants that i grew out and stripped them down to nothing. I will keep one clone from each plant as a mother then grow out the rest of the clones to see what i have. I plan to make some F2's to have for my later projects when i move to Hawaii. I will be keeping the best male and female out of the bunch and will be crossing them over to a few others i got going.

Green Giant Fem
Thai
Serious AK-47, once i get them going.

Hope everyone likes, Later

showphoto.php

booboy

I just chopped some lifesaver and have to say it is one of the most trichome laden plants the swamp has ever turned out. At first it was very twisted and looked like it was exposed to gamma rays or something but once it started to take off it exploded. I mentioned this to BOG and he rectified my worries. The twisted grow sites are still freaky but the normal ones are superb! Thanks BOG for the fine job and the great help you gave me. Peace from the swamp

G

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. Here is a picture i just took of the LSD clones and a couple NYCD cuttings that just showed their frist root shots. They will stay under this 150HPS light for a few days, get transplanted to the 5.25" pots with grow rocks, into one of the two Ebb&Flo's.
63Packed_Tight.JPG