What's new

Low's ~O.G.A~ growlog V.01

Hey all
I figured since I was gonna start from scratch with these new beanz I might as well start a new thread..
So here it is :D
The stars of this grow-log are gonna be:
O.G.A 's Zombie Virus and Sour Puss
Here they are:
Sour Puss cracked 5 outta 5, Zombie Virus cracked 5 outta 5 too so I went ahead and put them in some coco in a lil greenhouse and they'll be placed under CFL's this afternoon

Zombie Virus has the black flag, Sour Puss the yellow one
That's all for today, see ya next update
:wave: Low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey low, got ya tagged bro.... it will be interesting to see what everyone can do with these.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey High Lowlander :wave:
What I gave, for the opportunity to test seeds from OGA :muahaha: :joint:
Good luck, let it out according to, I will follow. Their hybrids, models are very like me .....

Don't get too excited..

Don't get too excited..

I only wanted to show you the new homes for my O.G.A babies..

Right now only the lil tent is in use...one clool-blue CFL 60wtt all the lil ones in their 'greenhouse' on a lil stool to keep em from getting cold feet :D

New updates inna couple days..

-------REPLIES-----------

Black Ra1n
: cool thnx, ya want me to post in the testers thread as well? or might that get too confusing or be seen as double posting (violating TOU???) :nono:
Dr Dog: thank you sir ! :D
Sleepy: :wave::smoker: where's that vaping-smilie when ya need it :chin::D
radvancan: Hey man, it's cool there's gonna be more tester-threads soon i suspect......in the mean time: y'r welcome to follow the grow here man :D:bongsmi:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hi Low...I got u tagged bro, Im gonna be poppin some of these soon after I see whats up with em!!!! Peace bro, lookin good so far...

Peace

- Z

Ain't they cute?

Ain't they cute?

Hey all,
well im the proud papa of five ~O.G.A~ Zombie babies and 2 Sour Puss'
Nice! :D
I'll just be patient and the other three SP's will pop up soon, im sure of it :smoke:
Here's my pix

picture.php

~O.G.A~Zombie Virus
picture.php

~O.G.A~Sour Puss

--------REPLIES--------
ZeusOGrefugee thnx man! ya got a thread going?
MRBIg$ thnx man! :smoke:
Black Ra1n Will do :bongsmi:

Well that's it for this post, see ya next time
:wave: Low

Working on it....gotta question too, what to do when the 'lings have gotten very very thin stems and subsequently flopped over down to the ground? I know I know, noob question and noob mistake probably but shit has already happened..
I'm gonna visit this afternoon and take pix but i'm gonna have to do something about those stems :fsu: :wallbash:
Check back later today for an update!
Laterz, Low

whitebox

Working on it....gotta question too, what to do when the 'lings have gotten very very thin stems and subsequently flopped over down to the ground? I know I know, noob question and noob mistake probably but shit has already happened..
I'm gonna visit this afternoon and take pix but i'm gonna have to do something about those stems :fsu: :wallbash:
Check back later today for an update!
Laterz, Low

Hi bro'

i give you a noob answer ( as i'm a big noob myself ),i would repot them deeper in same or bigger pots.

that's what i just did with some of my crosses seedlings and crosses from a US friend also, the main stem grw too quickly and high in e few days under cfls in coco, i repotted everybody in 50cl party cups, deeper...

hope it helps.

i have to say that i ran out of coco once more and i had to repot them in some canna pro plus this morning, not the best to do with a coco grow but i cannot wait more or they will be sick very soon in such tiny pots.

Wish you the best with this amazing beans man !!!

.WB.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey High, what are you using for a veg light? I keep mine tucked under some fluro's, get em nice and close = less stretch. I think maybe yours are stretching for the light. You can probably transplant them in a week or two, like whitebox said repot them deeper when you do it. Have a good one.

Hey B/R
Right now I'm using one CFL, yeah they stretched big time!! Gonna repot them now 'cause i'm afraid they'll just wither and die if I leave 'em like they are now..Have to find a better solution to my lights as well because it's just a bare bulb inthere..not much direction to all that light..Been looking @ those Econo-lights :chin:
Have a great weekend (or what's left of it :D)
Laterz, Low

whitebox

Hey High, what are you using for a veg light? I keep mine tucked under some fluro's, get em nice and close = less stretch. I think maybe yours are stretching for the light. You can probably transplant them in a week or two, like whitebox said repot them deeper when you do it. Have a good one.

for rooting and seedling, fluoro's are really the best light source and the cheapest too.

i have 3 pairs of 32watts 60cm long fluoros and for less than 100w i have the best nursery in terms of temps and light intensity.

Cheers.

.WB

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low ,off to a good start mate :yes:
i germ all my seeds under a 250wmh ,the first thing my babies see is a halide ,it stops all stretch even with light at over 20 inch away , but dont worry about stretch too much cause ull sink em down when u repot any way

tagged
:respect:

Updates!!

Updates!!

:wave:
Well here's the update I promised.
The transplanting went well, didn't lose any 'lings :hotbounce:
Here's them pix
Zombie Virus:
there is 1 Zombie that looks like it's not gonna make it....Not sure what this one's gonna do...still got some beans left so if this one turns out to be a dud, no worries just plant another seed :smile:
Here's the Sour Puss':

And here's all my OGA babies in one tray:

---REPLIES------
Core: thnx ! :yes: :joint:
whitebox: I've got one single 60 wtt CFL really close to them right now, got 2 more lying in wait till i've found a way to plug all 3 bulbs into 1 outlet..which basically means I need to find me a bathroom light-fixture which will fit 3 bulbs :pointlaug
Sounds like i'm doin things right then, thanx fer the tips!
m@rg I repotted them already, tried to sink em in really low, so far so good :smile: Been thinking about different lights but kinda strapped fer cash at the mo..the CFLs will have to do for the time being..

Thanx for all the support guys!! it means alot!
Laterz, Low

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Low

You gotta get that light almost on top of them for seedlings, otherwise they stretch to the light

I start them with 2 26 w horticultural cfl bulbs, then after about a week i throw them under the 400 w MH, keep them short and bushy

Latest posts

Latest posts