What's new

Lowryder 2 small growroom, no cash

norichips

yep urine is a good source of N, not sure about dilution rates but hopefully everything will be ok!

and about free nutes... i noticed you have a dog, gotta love em! so i'm thinkin, puppy poop compost maybe? or even dig up some worms for a worm farm? all u need is a plastic box or a styrofoam container, add worms add soil and whammo instant worm farm, just feed them with vegi scraps (NO MEAT NO CITRUS) and other leaf litter etc.

G

growcase

I belive plants have nitrogen deficiency.Googled for natural/organic nitrogen sources, and found out that urine is one way to treat it. So I treated them with urine, diluted about 1/15. Let's see how it does. Anyone had good results with it? Speak up.

Stunted growth.
picture.php

Im going away for 2 days and gonna bring some quality wood ash with me. Dissolve it in water and water them. I think PH is also a bit low.

I read somewhere about urine. This must be diluated in 1:10, that means 1 part urine, 10 parts water.

Infinity

yep urine is a good source of N, not sure about dilution rates but hopefully everything will be ok!

and about free nutes... i noticed you have a dog, gotta love em! so i'm thinkin, puppy poop compost maybe? or even dig up some worms for a worm farm? all u need is a plastic box or a styrofoam container, add worms add soil and whammo instant worm farm, just feed them with vegi scraps (NO MEAT NO CITRUS) and other leaf litter etc.

I've read that human ''poop'' is not good for fertilizer, beacause of what humans eat. I guess it's quite same with dog. Well, she eats mostly fresh cattle heart, but also all kind of leftovers. I would better look in woods, for roe deer droppings. :)

I read somewhere about urine. This must be diluated in 1:10, that means 1 part urine, 10 parts water.

I read same, but still went for 1/15 ... just in case :) But how often should i use it? How long should i wait, a week?

Got any more beans? If you had a male, you could have done a seed run.

I could get some, but i'm happy with these girls :p
My friend has more of them...4-5 month till summer, then we'll see :jump:

F

firefox

just read your story Infinity and with the lack of cash at hand and it certainly looks that you arnt gonna take handouts as someone has allready offered.. i wish you the best of luck with your grow keep up the good work im sure you will get their in the end:smoweed:

Infinity

just read your story Infinity and with the lack of cash at hand and it certainly looks that you arnt gonna take handouts as someone has allready offered.. i wish you the best of luck with your grow keep up the good work im sure you will get their in the end:smoweed:

Thanks man:wave:

Infinity

I went for diluted ash 1/15, now let's see how they like that.I also cut some half- yellowed leaves.

Welcome to the FrEaKsHoW
picture.php

Queen of FrEaKs
picture.php

I fucked up big time, why they don't grow!!!! LOL I know that 67W can do much better. First time, when i get quality seeds and i fuck it up :) Next time I'll do better :tiphat:

But hey, there's still life in my closet and maybe they will get some height. Now i'm gonna put on Marley and sing for them :wave:

Still happy :jump:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
This sad set up remind me of my first grow, I had in my basement taped foil on the back of a box, but @ least I had a 1000 watt light so there was weed @ the end ,you need to transplant into bigger containers!!!!!!,garbage can?, old 5gallon pails?, please anything!!!!, You only get out what you put in, So far looks like you wont be getting a fuck of alot you need more everything , lol
good luck man, friends don't let friends grow like that.
my friend stopped me , now Iam trying to do the same for you,lol
peace TS

norichips

they're looking decent man keep up the good work, im sure the next grow will be bigger and better!

im on my first grow as well with 3 LR2 girls in a cab just like you! im using organic soil and about 150w fluros. I have made many many mistakes myself and i noticed that the first 30 or so days were kinda slow, like agonizingly slow. Then after flowering started they really made a lot more progress, and started drinking a lot more water. I think it was around day 40~50 they really started to put on some height and weight, they were growing about .4cm a day! i have a log in the auto forum of the grow. Theyre around day 52 now so not long to go :D

Neways keep your chin up im sure they will fatten up some more in time

norichips

oh yeah i noticed (or think i noticed) the girls growing a bit faster when i added a 2L bottle 1/2 full with a cup of sugar and a teaspoon of yeast, this bottle lasts about 3 days before it seems to run out and i have to add more sugar. Cheap CO2.

Infinity

they're looking decent man keep up the good work, im sure the next grow will be bigger and better!

im on my first grow as well with 3 LR2 girls in a cab just like you! im using organic soil and about 150w fluros. I have made many many mistakes myself and i noticed that the first 30 or so days were kinda slow, like agonizingly slow. Then after flowering started they really made a lot more progress, and started drinking a lot more water. I think it was around day 40~50 they really started to put on some height and weight, they were growing about .4cm a day! i have a log in the auto forum of the grow. Theyre around day 52 now so not long to go :D

Neways keep your chin up im sure they will fatten up some more in time

Hey man, thanks for the post!!!

It's about day 30 here, so i'm hoping they start growing also!
Really man, :thank you: I'm keeping eye on your grow too now! WAiting new pics :)

oh yeah i noticed (or think i noticed) the girls growing a bit faster when i added a 2L bottle 1/2 full with a cup of sugar and a teaspoon of yeast, this bottle lasts about 3 days before it seems to run out and i have to add more sugar. Cheap CO2.

Thanks again, Im going for this one also.

Infinity

This sad set up remind me of my first grow, I had in my basement taped foil on the back of a box, but @ least I had a 1000 watt light so there was weed @ the end ,you need to transplant into bigger containers!!!!!!,garbage can?, old 5gallon pails?, please anything!!!!, You only get out what you put in, So far looks like you wont be getting a fuck of alot you need more everything , lol
good luck man, friends don't let friends grow like that.
my friend stopped me , now Iam trying to do the same for you,lol
peace TS

Atm the rootballs are really small, they have space to grow more. But thanks for suggetsions.

1:15 ratio ash should be ok,water with table spoon a gal. lemon jucie.peace

I'll google this one later, lol :p

Edit: How often should I water with ash?

Infinity

Lemon juice should be acidic, or not? I dont wanna lower PH, but rise.

Also, i was just walking my dog and came across with rabbit droppings. At first I walked by and then my dog found 1 more and ate it right away, lol. Then I started to think, why not to collect these for my girls. So I went back and picked 12 of them, 3 little ''organic balls'' for each girl :D . I just read that rabbit droppings are good fertilizer for green plants ( 4-2-1 ) Now I just need to dry them :)

Latest posts

Latest posts