What's new

Low Stress Training! Is that Ok how i do it? Auto Sour Diesel (Dinafem)

Fiete

Vegi Day 27 the Topping Transplanted Plant are Healthy :) what think you is the LST what i did to much??? It lookd like the Plants dont Growing well i dont now... Look at the Pics...

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (6).jpg

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (7).jpg

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (8).jpg

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (9).jpg

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (1).jpg

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (2).jpg

P1050604

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (4).jpg

Auto Sour Diesel Vegi Tag 27  (5).jpg

Nish

Probaly abit late for this question but why are training them anyway? Surely with autoflowers you should let them grow as they start flowering straight away.

al70

Veteran
Hiya nish, I think its ok to keep on tying into flower, I've never grown autos but from seed I keep on moving branches around, just to keep em apart, not touching each other, no problem, goodluck.

Fiete

What i am doing right now is OK? You like my Plants and do you think the LST Plants looking good? I will not destroing my yield later....

Cannavore

Veteran
you shouldn't top or train autoflower plants as it will only slow them down and diminish yield

Pragma

you shouldn't top or train autoflower plants as it will only slow them down and diminish yield

You should LST every autoflower plant early on.. They will yield quite huge from my previous experience with em. I've gotten around 150g from LST'd autos before. My only gripe with them is the hit n miss potency.

@OP
You are doing good. Now just let them form themselves naturally don't do anymore training. You just need the initial training to get the plant to make a few colas before it kicks into flowering.

Nish

I dont no i only ever grew 1 autoflower and that was the original lowryder crap, just seems to make sense to me that you yield more if just left it to grow, but i hope im wrong, good luck.

sprinkl

Veteran
We can see it under the 'my posts' section if someone replies :)
It's looking good! You can tuck away big fan leaves if they shade small shoots, until the shoot is big enough to get above the fan leaf. Cutting it is no good for such small plants, if the plant has abundant leaves or needs the nutrients it will deplete it and drop it.

I dont no i only ever grew 1 autoflower and that was the original lowryder crap, just seems to make sense to me that you yield more if just left it to grow, but i hope im wrong, good luck.

I think the yield is about the same. But the energy will be divided, no big main bud and less small buds. Less chance to rot and less larf.
Topping takes energy away, I wouldn't advise it for auto's. Even supercropping can be seen as lst'ing with unnecessary trauma added to it, don't plan on doing it again if bending is an option.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts