What's new

low odor freebies...old creeper bx

whodair

Veteran
excpect a heavy yield of rock hard nuggets crowding the branch...the plant is obviously indica dominant, but the high is a very strong balance between head and body. !! the old creeper may have been a landrace variety, since it was a clone for over 20 years with no breeding it still has the classic genes locked in and not bred out !!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
do you plan on making more Bx to the Original M12 Creeper clone? Or is it stable enough now?

How many phenos are you seeing in the Creeper Bx? And how do they differ from the Original M12 Creeper clone?

Have you ever made Creeper Bx x Creeper Bx IBL seeds? If so have you tested them for variation??

I know you have said very low smell but it must have some hint of smell what is it? Weed smell, something sweet, fruity or what?

Sorry for all the Questions bro but I love this old skool work! Great Job keeping her from extinction!!!

SGS

whodair

Veteran
I could grow a male from this generation and cross him back to the creeper mom again ... This batch I just grew all featured low odor of creeper, the other obvious traits I could identify are big hard yield and purple under the leaf ....

Afghanada

60 days from seeds now that's a quick one! what is the flavor of the creeper? u said it wasn't very fruity so is it more musky,woody,spicy or did the old skunk shine through? you don't find many low odors now a days yet it is desired Met a few people that wont put GC in the room anymore cause its just too stinky! Keep the good work up Who im eager to see more of your creeper!

whodair

Veteran
the smell is so light, but woody/musky sounds closest to the creeper. the seed plants took 60 days to flower, the clones will prob run 50-55... very appealing outdoor strain for the north too !!

heres mommy

picture.php

whodair

Veteran
the dads...

the dads...

very bad blackberry pic sorry....the males in 1 gal buckets. i was amazed at the amount of tops, and the bushy structure. most seed plants grow the single stalk, unless topped...but i recognized this trait of the creeper and selected these dads for pollen

picture.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
With is low smell taste of the Creeper Bx, How does the Creeper Bx effect the taste in a cross??

Say i have a plant that has a strong LEMON taste, but want to increase the bud density and yeild with the Creeper Bx,, how much will it effect the Lemon taste you think? what has been your experience on the Dominance of the Creeper Bx taste?

I just ask as it seems like a very nice strain to increase yeild but keep the smell and so on of the other parent. would you agree?

SGS

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
sweet! then it is going to be X with my Lemon Bud!! :woohoo:

Thanks for the info bro!

SGS

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
So they don't even need sorting, sounds like you did good on that crossing

Creeper said I've been around for the last twenty years, I ain't budging : )