What's new

LoveShack of Pain

Make that all four had taproots when I went to plant. I will be totally peaved if I don't get one female out of the four. I plan on saving a male to keep in veg. I would love 3 females though, then I can keep the best for mom and the other two straight to flower.

GrinStick

for that lack of attention you mentioned in your 2nd & 3rd posts there are some regular heavies checking in on your thread. K+
nice cab, nice spice, nice karma comin at ya'. :ying:
peace

Thank you good sir. :) I should probably just go delete the existence of those 2nd and 3rd posts. Thanks for the Karma Mate :) May you enjoy some as well.

Alright, so I woke up this morning and I have 4 little ones in my box. How exciting.... Hopefully I will have 3 girls and a boy. Though, I wouldn't complain with 4 girls. Now, the question. Should I just grow all three of them out, then reveg the best producer for my mother plant? OR do I just let them all grow and start taking mad clones off of them.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
cool, I hope you get some good phenos :)

When I pop seeds I fim early, like 3rd node then take 2 clones and flower the plant when the clones pop roots. I prefer not to reveg unless I have to. Then when I plant the clones I top and fim them like crazy..you can really keep em small till the original plants finish...and by then you'll have little bushes that can be flowered out (rinse and repeat) or you can keep one as a mother and clone the hell outta it.

oldone

I got lucky with a single clone (out of 4) and kept her alive for 74 days...

Bonsai cuttings?

So you can keep a cutting small enough to wait her turn...

Well, I am definitely wanting to have a mom out of it, but I am also wanting some smoke by mid January. :p 3rd node is 3rd set of leaves right? I love that little bonsai you have there oldone. I want about 10 moms that look just like that. :p

Thanks for the support guys. I am glad to have followers as well as someone else's grows to peak at that look as good as yours. :p

So, my sour D. seedlings are showing three different pheno's. I have 1 that has thick short leaves, two that have long skinny leaves, and 1 that has leaves that are in between.

I can't wait to see what the differences will be. Hopefully the three different pheno's each one will have a female in the bunch.

anxious to hear the results, sour D is an all-time favorite. even though we aren't as lucky in the state to the east of you, we still manage to see some of the fine pine colorado has to offer...

I agree about the state to the east of you... Lawrence is a nice little joint. ;) Rock Chalk my friend. BTW, most that fine pine that you find in Kansas happens to be grown in them fields my friend. :p lol

The show got better today as well, I went and stole some cuts. As long as I don't fail I am back to Blueberry, Strawberry Cough, NL5xhaze, and D.P. in the box again. I also have some Casey Jones on it's way. :)

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
:whee: whoo hoo new genetics! still gonna run the sd too right??

lucky bastard..I want some CJ I keep searching for it but there's none around here yet. :(

The new genetics are just from the old. ;) I am definitely going to be pimping the SD, and the CJ I got was OLDpink casey jones f2 which were on the bay.... So, not straight CJ, but close enough.