What's new

Loudog's lounge

L

LouDog420

POD day 47

POD day 47

Pics of the mat/chem will surely keep coming; thanks for stopping by seedee :tiphat:

I don't know what the deal is, but my POD is looking pitiful. Everything is still green and healthy, but the buds just aren't filling out at all, airy and wimpy... I noticed poor growth way back around day 25 and hit them with azamax and sm-90 thinking I might have aphids and therefore some root issues and pathogens. Didn't seem to help and they are slowly trucking along still...

The part that confuses the shit out of me...

Same medium, same nutes, same water from the same damn tap even, same feed schedule as the hall, and the POD looks like ASS while the HALL looks wonderful... The only difference is the orientation of the bulb (which surely isn't the issue as I've run vertical a few times before and this is the bulbs 3rd run :moon:), the azamax (but I had already noticed the slow growth and that was the reason this was applied...) and the 5 gallon buckets as opposed to 1 gallon grow bags...

Maybe the buckets and the hempy style are throwing pH swings at my plants and stunting them, but other than that, I'm at a loss... Will finish up this round and will be switching to 14 - 1 gal grow bags in the POD hoping to replication my HALL results...

Some pics of the POD... Took them fast and the others came out blurry, so I'm missing shots of my CJ and 4SD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Any ideas, feel free to holler, but I'm stumped :wave:

L

LouDog420

HALL updates day 48

HALL updates day 48

Looking much better over here :tiphat:

MAT/CHEM
picture.php

picture.php

OGK x C99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers!
LD :wave:

L

LouDog420

Chillin with the sonja and super lemon haze

We don't take kindly to pests around these parts :blowbubbles:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Casey Jones/Sour Bubble IX1 Beaners

Some sift from the secondary buds. Mix and Match :tiphat:

All colas were bagged separately and will be tested extensively in prep for next season ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

primobud

Nice pile of hash LouDog, I'll be watching those Sonja's grow. Any pre-flowers or do we have to go 12/12 for sexing??? If they end up like your last buds you'll be laughing!!!

L

LouDog420

Yo primo,

Preflowers on 24/7 lighting, so far on 4/10... 1 female, 3 males, 6 unsexed, 2 culled due to very compact, and slightly slower growth :jump:

Think they are approaching 7 weeks old now. Hoping to have everyone sexed in 2 weeks, but if not, I threw a clone of each into my flowering chamber. That should do it :blowbubbles:

Thanks for stopping by benjuanman! Rock those beer cups bro

L

LouDog420

Some super roots here... Refusing to go down...

Actually grew up into my blumat drip hose and was sucking juice... Had to pull her out and teach her to share :tiphat:

Sure enough she was the plant all the way in the back of my HALL ....

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Yo Baba, no idea what the issue is yet...

I've noticed some foxtailing, light bleaching, and heat stress on some of the buds right next to my bulb... Next run I'll be making a slightly bigger screen to keep the plants away and hopefully fix this...

I will also be performing a root autopsy come harvest time... :tiphat:

Buds are starting to swell up a little faster, but I'm out of ideas??

Still thinking the buckets have something to do with it... They were stored outside and are really the only difference between the hall and the pod

Thanks for stopping by bro :wave:

L

LouDog420

POD updates, day 54

POD updates, day 54

Buds are looking better and better, but there was some issue that kept my bud size down... Gonna switch the pod to 1 gal grow bags next round, just like the hall... We'll see if there's still an issue then...

I'm thinking a combo of ph swings in the hempy buckets, over veg for the wattage, and the daily fan leaf trimming (??) has kept the buds down... We'll see :tiphat:

PICS

Sour B
picture.php

Killer Chem
picture.php

Purp - Really foxtailing... Think a little bit has to do with the heat, but buds don't seem to be suffering at all... Will be moving my screen back a few inches next run
picture.php

picture.php

4SD - Only one suffering leaf discoloration... It's the section closest to the hottest part of the bulb. No damage to the buds though... Top and bottom part of the plant looks ok without the discoloration so definitely heat related
picture.php

Casey - bleached plant is 4SD
picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

HALL updates day 55

HALL updates day 55

Had a little accident... Massive cola took a dip and landed on the bulb for a bit... Burnt but has been tied up

Everything else looks good and is flushing out nice!

Mat/Chem - I bent her top down a little while back cause she seemed a bit toasty, all intentional ;)
picture.php

picture.php

OG.c99 - Gotta be a winner in here somewhere... Shit is sticky and fat! All are getting a run in the pod again next round
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AHHHH! :comfort:
picture.php

L

LouDog420

POD updates day 62

POD updates day 62

took down the sour bubble a week ago

took down the killer chem yesterday

In the pod, we're left with 2 purps, 1 CJ, and 1 4SD...

Next round will be 14 (qty) - 1 gal pots fed by blumats... Exact same setup as the hall and I'll try to keep the over-veg syndrome at bay. Slightly bigger screen to give me a bigger canopy...

Some pics as they fill in a bit... Everything that wasn't right around the bulb is fluff... Barely worth it popcorn buds... I'll be happy to see 1 oz off this sour bubble and 6-8 total oz out of the pod of worthy bag appeal nugs...

Backside shot... You can see how tall they are.. The buds up top look decent, but without a second light, everything down below is worthless... More smaller plants, not in hempy's is the answer I do believe...
picture.php

purp and casey
picture.php

purp
picture.php

picture.php

4SD - Close up of the worst leaf burn... Buds still look good though and are undamaged...
picture.php

picture.php

casey jones... stinking to high heaven, but 1/2 to 3/4's as fat as she normally is
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

HALL updates day 63

HALL updates day 63

Fall colors over here... Hall is rockin' don't bother knocking as long as you got a fattie with ya :wave:

MAT/CHEM on the right side
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OGK/C99... Sticky ;)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LD

S

seedee

Very nice loudog . Your chemxmat is lookin sweet along with everything else . Gota love the Casey. Your chem mat looks descent on phillin in . my are a little fluffy it's no Sour bub. But yours is great. Eitherwy mine is so dam good . I hope you got that head smasher pheno,. I have found a pheno of the chemxmat I didn't like but the other is up there wih the best. Those are getting close. Definetly got the Vermont fall colors flying.

L

LouDog420

Very nice loudog . Your chemxmat is lookin sweet along with everything else . Gota love the Casey. Your chem mat looks descent on phillin in . my are a little fluffy it's no Sour bub. But yours is great. Eitherwy mine is so dam good . I hope you got that head smasher pheno,. I have found a pheno of the chemxmat I didn't like but the other is up there wih the best. Those are getting close. Definetly got the Vermont fall colors flying.

Fillin' in pretty nicely... The top cola looks a bit funny, as after bending it down, only to topside getting hit by the light filled out, so that cola is a bit lopsided ;)

Can't wait to give her a smoke test though!! She will be down by the 70 day mark as I have to get this next round in and flipped

Report will surely follow :tiphat:

The smells in that hall must be intoxicating! Looking great, Lou.

Thanks buddy! Smells a great, can't wait for a taste though :moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts