ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on newly found female there ya fruitcake! :friends: :biggrin:

Make sure you have a Grapefruit Daquiri for me tonight Fruity Lou! :bigeye:

lol :smoke out:

L

LouDog420

LMAO bro, had 5 or 6 for ya ;)

cal-mag+ at 3.5 or 4 ml/gal at the moment... Along with the GH flora series at 6-6-6 ml/gal, some SM90 and drip clean... I ran out of the calmag and just recently picked up another bottle, so that probably has something to do with the lighter new growth. Hoping to fix that during the stretch

Greatly appreciate your input bro and always a pleasure to have ya stop in the lounge!
dance013.gif

Gonna suffer through some trimming here while I'm a bit tipsy
woohoo.gif

L

LouDog420

few shots of some veg security... always important ;)

I used the timer on my camera to take these close ups, and low and behold, they came out quicker and better quality than normal... Big thanks to JBG for the helpful hint

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking excellent brotha!!! Glad you got a confirmed female SWT4. Cant wait to see you grow it out. :cool:

Keep up the most excellent work over there!!!! :D

L

LouDog420

day 10

day 10

Pod updates here... I've got a real good feeling about this round, check it ;)

picture.php

We've overtaken the 250 watter all the way around the pod, that's the 400 top bulb in the shot
picture.php

DSD x OHS#1
picture.php

And a monster sweet tooth leaf for you grapefruiters
picture.php

Cheers!

L

LouDog420

day 16

day 16

Total height...
picture.php

killer chem, she's a quick one
picture.php

sour bubble, also in a hurry
picture.php

dsd x ohs#1
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good Lou!!! Got some SWT#4 from a good friend so I am stoked to get those going soon. I have a sexy 3 topped SWT3 in flower now that is packin it on. It is some extremely good bud to have around for sure. :D

Everything is looking awesome over there as usual bro. Cant wait to see how all those strains turn out. :D :cool:

L

LouDog420

day 20

day 20

Thanks GO! Glad to hear you got your hands on that SWT #4, can't wait to see how my 3 ladies grow out...

Got a few updates today... Did some hacking on fans and lowers, as well as tied back some of the falling over colas... Added a couple CFLs above one of my big girls, cause I didn't have the heart to hack off so many branches ;)

Here's a few shots

Whole pod with the new lights above my DSD x OHS#1
picture.php

A tall WJ on the left, killer chem in the middle (towards the corner), wall of sour bubble on the right
picture.php

A tall white jones, getting ready to get funky I do believe!!
picture.php

Midnight Madness 3 aka BERTHA...
picture.php

L

LouDog420

day 20 cont'd...

day 20 cont'd...

killer chem...
picture.php

dsdxohs1 and the new lights... 2(qty) - 23w CFLs and a 13w CFL for another 59w in the pod, for a total of 709w
woohoo.gif

picture.php

casey jones
picture.php

C+ from chimera, with a huge fan
picture.php

Cheers all

M

mugenbao

Looking great in here as usual, Lou! Love your lineup :D

And great news on the Toof GO, I'm happy to hear someone could help a bro out. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine :joint:

L

LouDog420

Thanks Mugenbao!!
thank%20you.gif

Hey CR, glad you could make it by! Seems like I've fallen in the rabbit hole and was a bit hard to find, but better late than never!!

Wade through the strange banter, and you're bound to find a few nice bud shots and maybe a good idea or two ;)

Cheers all

L

LouDog420

day 21

day 21

some more close up shots, first the sweet tooth #4 IBL

SWT 1
picture.php

SWT 2, the bb sat leaner
picture.php

SWT 3
picture.php

And the dsd x ohs#1
picture.php

moon.gif

L

LouDog420

day 21 contd

day 21 contd

Starting off with the C-Plus... Seems I missed a pic of one of the C+'s... Gimme that orange creamsicle ;)

C+ 4
picture.php

C+ 3
picture.php

WJ tall... Oddly enough, stacking flowers faster than her sister
picture.php

WJ short
picture.php

Cheers all

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
ohhhhhhhhhh that White Jones is going to be fantastic... really am excited for the outcome on that. Much love friend, your ladies looks excellent as always! SL :joint: