What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LouDog's LED Lounge

Redrum92

Been trying to post since Friday... Rooms cranking... The forums, not so much...

:help: --> icmag without the ability to upload pics

Same. Looking forward to your pics more than posting mine though

Edit: Pictures are back Lou, let's see it!

Last edited:

LouDog420

Day 23, doing their thing... Been out of town alot, so hands off aside from refilling the res... Peyotes are a bit slow to stack. Don Mega x Red Runtz are praying hard. Violeta bringing the colors

full

Right side
full

Left side
full

LouDog420

Starting to get interesting...

Arms are sticky from the day 29 defoliation

The 100k are looking a bit shrimpy, there's a couple that are keeping up, but tiny little budlets on most compared to the rest of the room and some of the stigmas are starting to turn, I believe from fan circulation. One was pulled with full sacks at all node locations up and down most branches.

The gametime, also from exotic mike, (Don Mega x Red Runtz), are looking much more up my alley. Smells coming off like fun dip. Great stretch and stacking well. Pretty excited about a few of those.

full

LouDog420

5 weeks in... A few of my favorite lookers and structure so far and a few previously selected cuts...

full

Gametime 3 (Don Mega x Red Runtz) from Exotic Genetix
full

100k 6 (White Truffles x Red Runtz) from Exotic Genetix
full

Peyote Purple 1 from Cannabiogen
full

full

Violeta from Ace
#3 - dark purple pine
full

#1- pink and purple grape bubblegum
full

Purple Zkittlez x Temple Kush 3 from Ethos
full

Cookiewreck x ECSD/OG Chem from Cannaventure x Rebel Grown
full

Bubblehead (Headbanger x GG4RIL) from TonyGreen with Karma Collab
full

OG NYCO (OG Chem x New York Candy Orange) from Rebel Grown x Catnip Seeds
full

LouDog420

Photo dump... mostly to try to keep shit straight myself... Everything at 41 days, pics in numbered order by variety...

Don Mega x Red Runtz... all smelling good and fruity... 1, 2, 3
full

full

full

Peyote Purple - pp1, the front runner.... pp2 low yield... pp3 in the middle... all similar flower looks and smells
full

100k, some nuglets/golf balls up and down stems for the most part. 1, 2, 4, 5, 6.
Not digging the odds, favorites are 2, 4, 6... guessing it'll probably be #6...
full

full

full

full

full

Purple Zkittlez x Temple Kush... showing some of those flo foxtails. Liking the rounder structure for production, and smell... guessing that's more zkittlez/punch... 1, 2, 3, 6, 7...
Liking 3 and 7 the most...
full

full

full

full

full

Violeta... 1, 3, 11... 1 for pink and purple grape bubblegum terps... 3 for color/pine... 11 kinda in the middle with that stretch and those foxtails...
full

full

full

LouDog420

Old cuts.... Just for reference...

AK47 f2 #9, some calcium/ph spotting
full

RKS x ChemD bx, a bit instability and will throw a single top nanner on colas with a bit of light leak
full

OGC x NYCO, could use some more frost, but terps for days
full

OG Chem, bottom bitch
full

Bubblehead 9, killer plant
full

Double Strawberry Diesel f2. Can't keep her green. She doesn't seem to like the intense light some other plants can handle, but still throws down. Done in 56
full

Cookiewreck x ECSD/OG Chem, a bit finicky to grow, puts down nice product with the strange cookiewreck terps and better production from the ECSD/OG Chem
full

LouDog420

where did that ak-47 f2 come from ?.

peace ..
Joey weed via the depot in 2017... Supposedly the stock is from before serious changed the parents around 2000 (went from high times sativa cup in 1999 to indica cup around 2003) - https://www.seriousseeds.com/awards

JW is still selling at the depot.

Popped 3 packs and found this one

Pic of her last round before harvest:

StickyBandit

Joey weed via the depot in 2017... Supposedly the stock is from before serious changed the parents around 2000 (went from high times sativa cup in 1999 to indica cup around 2003) - https://www.seriousseeds.com/awards

JW is still selling at the depot.
Do you have a link?
I bought a pack of regs from seriousseeds which I plan to grow out. I think they will be good anyway but I would love to get my hands on the original also and pass them about for preservation down under (NZ) :)

Latest posts

Latest posts