What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LostTribes Temple of Bloom

LostTribe

Premium user
when you get some time, show me how you run those hoses out the tent, where they go, and how you hook that all up. TIA

I took that one down and am hand watering. I will get a pic of the other one, but they run thru the smallest lower threw hole to a manifold and a 5gal res which needs to be upped to 10 plus. I used all hardware from Lowes. The HD brand uses crappy plastic tubing that doesn't want to unroll so I took some of that back. 8x manifold, drip line, stakes and .5gal/hr emitters (pressure compensating so they all put out similar amt) I am hand feeding right now just lazy but need to get them down to barely runoff for 2-3 feeds a day. Handwatering 2x per day right now.

I would like to swap the emitters for diy rings so they make sure to wet the entire pot at once, but the coco seems to allow the water to move about even after the pumps shuts down so I have left it for now.

I am getting a grasp of the coco. I left for a week to go snowboarding and they dried out too much even with the drip so they yellowed. But most are still doing fine. Some more affected than others.

Do you reuse the fabric pots? I'm thinking about washing them but don't know if I want to fuck up my new machines. Want to get bigger pots for next time and less plants.

I'll get pics up of the other setup by tomorrow.
Peace
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
That Clueless Cookie Dough might actually prove Clueless as I smoke a fat bowl the other day after I removed the seeds and I literally was lost walking in circles around my place for over an hour. So the name sort of fits.

LostTribe

Premium user
Useless here you go bro

picture.php

I still need to cut these ebbs down a bit so there is more head room and I don't need a catch basin nearly as big as these a small bucket will do. I have ebb fittings from botanicare but removed them so they just flow down into the catch basins. The other tent was a rubber made with holes in the top but to empty it you had to take everything out of the tent. Thats a 3x3 tent w extra room on far end and open door. Depending on the pump you could run less lines and your t barbs for less lines back to the manifold. There is an anti siphon hole drilled in the pvc pipe.

Heres the manifold.
picture.php

Ghost
picture.php

picture.php

Selfed Lost Cindy
picture.php

Best
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Update

Ghost getting there
picture.php

food
picture.php

mostly hot peppers but some tomato and herbs mixed in too.

New cut of Old Cindy
picture.php

picture.php

Keeping the Tahoe around it has this nasal burn type of gas to it and the high is up plus some body but not couchy and still motivating. I picked one Chem'91 s1 to run again which has strong lemon pinesol to it and also keeping the ghost.

I have karma Bandaid Haze 7 x A5 in flower and a Nevils Haze from MNS.

Cracked some of my own creations:

Clueless Cookies (Platinum GSC x Animal Cookies)x(Valley OG x Faceoff bx2)
Valley Queen (C99.1 x (Valley OG x Face-off bx2))

Also trying to crack the Sour OG f2's again. This time I have them in the freezer for 48 hours (tried it before and had success). Not sure how I will proceed though but probably involves tp, Tupperware and a heat mat. I have like 2000 f3's but the 5 I have run were way different so may just have to pop more and look for visual markers for winners.

I keep having purple stems and light green growth when starting to veg plants in coco. I am trying to keep ph at 6.0. Plants are not showing burnt tips and I am watering daily to runoff. Ec has been from .7-1.2.

Best
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Great Scott!

I've been underfeeding in veg. I've been having lots of issues since my 20 year old Milwaukee TDS meter shot craps. I replaced it with a bluelab. People were quick to tell me I had to use the blue lab at 700 scale like Botanicare's website and a few others.

Well, Fuck that shit! I was doing just fine on the 500 scale which is what the Milwaukee was running. I am back on track and only 4 days since I upped my nutes across the spectrum and all of my plants are just greening up nicely. For that matter I have been underfeeding in bloom too but the only issue is I haven't been hitting my yield but that's not as significant as getting healthy plants ready to bloom.

One fucking thing can fuck your game up. Why I don't like changing shit.

Oldtimer shit for the day, "Use what ya got, Do what you know".

LostTribe

Premium user
My new cross Cinderella Kush aka Cindy Kush
picture.php

I used my Archive Valley Girl OG male to pollinate my C99 #1 and it turned out superb! Super glue coated and grew stealthy until the final 2 weeks of bloom aside from accidently brushing up against her but has developed a dankness which is coming thru. Excited to see what the finally sure does on this one its sort of like a sweet subtle fruitier glazed og.

LostTribe

Premium user
Ichabod
The concentrate is:

811 grams 4-18-38
643 grams magnesium sulfate

Mix these two in a gallon of RO water.

In another gallon mix:

660 grams calcium nitrate.

I use 70ml of each in 5 gallons of RO water with 7 drops of phosphatic acid at 55% concentration for a EC of 2.1."

saving this for next round.

Got some testers running under a new Mars fce4800 in a 3x3 w canna.

LostTribe

Premium user
The last couple DJ 7 of 9's damped off along with the male I had. Hope thats not due to something with the seeds. I only have a couple left which I may try to strike to tomorrow. I have a peak C99 male that looks pretty sweet I am considering putting up to the cuts I am testing. I really want to back up the f13 though. The last f13 I had along time ago might be the desert island stuff.

hso OGKZ - looking like the strechiest of the lot. Anyone have experience with Ogkb 2.0 or the zkittlez and strech?
SourOG f3 - looking super WLD
ihg Crystal Cookies v1 - a bit light green may need to up the ec
f13 looking pretty good
hso Cush - staying short
Peak C99 - this one has potential looks the most promising of the few psbc c99 I cracked a couple in veg but they look more like the JW so hoping this is the fruity one.

LostTribe

Premium user
Only 3 F13's left same shit as the first time I ran this stuff. Hope the last 3 give me something. Only got 4 plants so far. 2 females and 2 males. I culled 1 male but the other ended up dampening off and died along with the rest of the seedlings, while none of my other starts had issues. Subpar is an understatement and I expected much more given the breeder. One of the females looks promising the other looks so so. Hoping for a choice male and a decent female and I will be ok but expected much better for this kind of dough. Last pack only got 1 hermie female and germ rate was sub 50% those were originals in the wood looking envelope packs for $165.

LostTribe

Premium user
Few pics

DJ F-13 (7/9) This one has my eye the other is more green looking. Started a couple more and a third that is deformed and may not even make it. Disappointing that I only ended up with half a pack of plants a second time from DJ's F13. I have started the remaining GreenPath F13 f2's and 2 are up with 2 that havent cracked.
fetch?photoid=18061482.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18061482.jpg Views:	8 Size:	137.7 KB ID:	18061503

Cinderella #1 fresh out the aerocloner
fetch?photoid=18061483.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18061483.jpg Views:	9 Size:	139.0 KB ID:	18061504

DJ F13's green on the back left and the darker one on the right.
fetch?photoid=18061484.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18061484.jpg Views:	8 Size:	145.9 KB ID:	18061505

This one is showing some promise in the way of lemon pinesol, hoping its as loud as the f2's this is a CC Sour OGv1 F3
fetch?photoid=18061485.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18061485.jpg Views:	8 Size:	229.2 KB ID:	18061506

Full shot of the darker DJ F13
fetch?photoid=18061486.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18061486.jpg Views:	8 Size:	140.1 KB ID:	18061507

LostTribe

Premium user
Ethos Colorado Chem its a GG4 cross with I-95 and maybe the Chem D have to look. I think the leaves look GG4 on this one?
fetch?photoid=18061490.jpg
The new tent with a Mars FCE4800 burning bright
80F
60RH
Canna Coco and feeding Canna line with a bit of mr fulvic and a weekly shot of recharge. 1.2-1.6ec and ph 5.9-6.3. A few got tipsy on the 1.6ec.....Light is 100% not sure how some of you guys are pushing 3.0ec down on anything??
fetch?id=18061511.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
Heres some fresh pics day 30 I think

New C99(b)
fetch?photoid=18070435.jpg

Darker F13 starting to purp up a bit night temps 65F
fetch?photoid=18070433.jpg

Green f13 with little to no resin on the calyxes and no smell the dark one above smells like flo
fetch?photoid=18070432.jpg

Clue a Chem GG4 cross resiny on the leaves this one really pumped out the resin this week just getting going
fetch?photoid=18070437.jpg

Crystal Cookies v1, I started some Crystal Cookies v1 x Archive Valley Girl OG hoping for something with more energy nice resin coverage though
fetch?photoid=18070439.jpg

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Flipped a couple Origianl Haze 3/2 and the mint on 2/18 but that one hasnt moved so not sure if it just needs more light or whats going on at the bottom of the canopy. Maybe to far from the leds.

Latest posts

Latest posts