What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LostTribes Temple of Bloom

YukonKronic

4 Week Update

Tahoe s1
View Image
View Image

This Tahoe has a very nice Stank going on!

Biker Kush V2
View ImageView Image
View Image

BK is doing ok but I honestly expected better and bigger.
Continued next post.....

My BK didn’t start getting heavy until last 2-3 weeks and i only had 1 of 3 that I thought was particularly productive..they were all pretty good but one was about 30% more vigorous and that was reflected in her yield. I don’t know exactly how much yours stretched but my keeper stretched the most of the three; about a 3x stretch.
She had the taller narrower nug development like yours appear to as well. There’s one with slower building round nugs that gets frickin hella frosty.

I can’t help wonder if yours will have a metallic (copper) pickled kind of twang to it... fwiw that was also the headiest most euphoric phenotype as well.
I feel ya.. I was slightly underwhelmed at the same point in the cycle. I still wouldn’t call her world endingly good but definitely a reasonably yielding tasty kind of lemony “classic” weed. In my opinion BK holds a lot of breeding value as well.
Thought I would chime in cause I just found your thread and it looks awesome and I just finished curing a run of Biker.. your post makes me want to try Tahoe!

Nice werk in here:tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
My BK didn’t start getting heavy until last 2-3 weeks and i only had 1 of 3 that I thought was particularly productive..they were all pretty good but one was about 30% more vigorous and that was reflected in her yield. I don’t know exactly how much yours stretched but my keeper stretched the most of the three; about a 3x stretch.
She had the taller narrower nug development like yours appear to as well. There’s one with slower building round nugs that gets frickin hella frosty.

I can’t help wonder if yours will have a metallic (copper) pickled kind of twang to it... fwiw that was also the headiest most euphoric phenotype as well.
I feel ya.. I was slightly underwhelmed at the same point in the cycle. I still wouldn’t call her world endingly good but definitely a reasonably yielding tasty kind of lemony “classic” weed. In my opinion BK holds a lot of breeding value as well.
Thought I would chime in cause I just found your thread and it looks awesome and I just finished curing a run of Biker.. your post makes me want to try Tahoe!

Nice werk in here:tiphat:

About 3x stretch. Started out as a short bush densely packed so much I had to remove inside branching more than normal.

My old Sour OG was straight lemon pinesol by now. My f2's from original CC release were better than the f1's but they are over 10 years old now they crack but dont shoot the tails out. Those were some of the best overall plants I have ever seen or grown. Considering a TC kit for those and some old c99's I have left (7).

Thanks for stopping in and I will update again soon!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
The Tahoe simply REEKS like its taken a gas bath and the CO chem is close behind.

I am glad the Ethos turned out I was close to culling them. The cutting in soil is vegging away so I think my heat issue was keeping it from excelling.

Keeping both and have to see about the other newbians. The c99#4 is just blowing up hope it finishes off like the first run in soil and I will be more than satisfied. The #1 gotta run it again with a proper veg and it didn't like topping so gonna take several cuts and experiment even if I have to cull any non would be hackers.

I gotta stop fondling the Tahoe.

Also everything rooted so the time is coming when I have to decide on keepers gotta sneak over to the corner with the SFV ibl tomorrow and have a sit down with er and see if there's anything there. She was affected by the heat but tossed back in after 2 weeks back in the table, now sharing a bucket with the smaller bkv2 which isn't doing jack.

LostTribe

Premium user
I made it over to the other corner and happy to report that the SFV is smelling nicely but still not sure correctly. Also, the other very tiny biker kush v2 has a lot more terps than the big one, very piney. I am leaning on keeping the tiny one to run again and may keep the SFV for at least a proper run. I still have half a pack of regs of biker and a few more SFV. I dont know how I will be able to get down to 4 mom's with 2 being c99 and I just popped 3 more c99.

I also haven't gotten any hermie issues with any of these Cali Conn that the newbs try to complain about. I did get a bit of that in the old f2's I made but that was with the sfv 3 male Swerve was using before he swapped in this new male. Of course the Tahoe is an S1 still not harming. I know the things he's done and dont condone it but I found my best plants in the f2's of the original 818 sour og, thats except for my original c99's from way back. Also not the Trinity cutting.

All seeds popped shells and were planted in my starter mix.

10 parts black gold seedling mix (70-80%peat plus perlite mix) Its lovely first time trying it and the cuts love it
2 parts bg worm castings
4 tbs dolomite lime

Gotta grab some of these new fandango fabric pots these hippies came out with for this soil run. Considering adding some coco into my soil but cant find much info on that. I dont want it to screw up the fine results of the promix. I got a couple bales to get back to my roots.

The Tahoe finally shot enough roots to pot as well! Stoked for this plant its so gassy! My smaller CO Chem cut didn't make it. So that one will probably not get continued unless something magical happens in the next few weeks.

Then I think it will be the CO Chem up against the Cannaventure Chem'91 s1 to pick a Keeper Chem.

The C99 is getting sticky and from the looks of it will be the first one for the chop. I de larf'd everything today to get more light where its needed. Dumping nutes tomorrow for a reset. They are drinking heavily as expected. I will probably reduce Calmag a bit but may do this via my add backs to the rez after another week. Everything is super green.

Additionally, I have created Space Balls! Chocolate hash butter truffles that are loaded for bear. I made the truffle mix last week and they've been in the freezer before balling up yesterday and back to the freezer. The consistency was an issue so my desert chef friend advised to dip in melted chocolate so they wouldn't turn into a heavy mousse at room temp.

I will update with a few pics when they are finished setting.

Best
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Cracked a couple seeds. The Chem '91 s1 is going off! Fat leaves and its going super full throttle nuts. Stoked for that. Both look like f2's I pulled out of CC Sour OG.

Heres a freak Ghost s1. Been awhile since I had one throw the duck foot!
picture.php

Got a few more FDM as well as some new Peak Seeds C99's that just started too. Gonna keep my eye on all of these. The FDM I have found some real jewels in and the Peak initially have me very interested but they are at node 1.

My biker kush v2 is taking for ever to finish so debating keeping it or not. The Tahoe is way fatter and way ahead.

CO Chem is a surprise showing a lot of GG4 influence in a short fat also chem plant. Super Coated but also taking longer than the Tahoe.

SFV was tiny and a last minute addition as the C99 #1 was not coming back from the Heat stress. Its nearly identical to the previous one I ran. Its a sweet sort of candied tangerine smell definitely sweet. Not sure I would take it over the Tahoe, but the smell is nice and last time smoke was sweet and decent. I still have a few of those too. SFV ibl from Swerve. Hatters watch out because his Tahoe s1 is gonna be FIRE!

I don't have a way to get pics without the HPS burn going on until they are finished as I can't move them out of the room without it being a major undertaking.

I will take pics in good light right before the chop.
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi LostTribe!:tiphat:
I also bought a pack of Biker Kush V2... I was wondering how your run went! I'm curious to know smells and flavors.🤔

I currently have a Miley Biker cut; one of the best I've tasted!🤤

Peace
☮️

Well 2/4 cracked. 1/2 is a runt and cutting was culled. Runt has an oily pine smell not inviting more like bug killer. The one that is doing ok is going longer than I would have liked but will see. Not the greatest results but still have most of the pack and the 2 that didn't crack might have just been too cold don't remember it was a ways back. The 2 plants are not similar in anyway so I would expect to have to run the entire pack to find anything really worth keeping with an acceptable flowering time. I run recirculating hydro system which needs all plants done in under ~60 days. I can't feed and flush at the same time and I am not trying to complicate things anymore than they already are.

Tahoe is KILLER! Fat, Fast and getting Nasty!

LostTribe

Premium user
Day 27 and no signs of reversing on the C99. Guess I may have to try CS instead. I used DC's 1:9 ratio of STS and have now sprayed lowers ~6 times since flip.

CV Chem'91 s1 now at day 7.

Started some Karma A5haze s1 and bandaid haze 7 x A5Haze fem testers sitting at 2 days veg.

LostTribe

Premium user
That sucks on the reversal...any idea why?

No idea. This was my first try at it and I followed the directions very closely.

The plants were under 2 T5 4ft bulbs for the first 2 weeks while I've been focusing on other things but have been under 300w HPS since then. They are definitely flowering now but it seems like they are definitely behind across the board. I had some other C99's testing in SOG style too but all are behind.

I took 2 cuts off that mom before I put her in so may chop'Er and get another one ready.

On a positive note I am super Stoked to be testing these A5 plants! Thread is in the Seedbay Karma forum.

Best
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Well I feel like a dumbass. I found my bloom light on 4 hours past dark cycle. DOOOOOH!

No wonder the plants look 2-3 weeks behind at day 30!!!! I went in about 2 weeks ago to add water to the Rez and adjust as the light popped off so I flipped the timer off switch and somehow (being stoned out of my mind) didn't bother to flip the thing to the on position.

Maybe the C99.4 will end up reversing now that I have fixed the timer. I also may pull that one as its gotten too big but I do have an extra cut I can re attempt with in a couple weeks. Might just use the male pollen I collected instead.

In the mean time check out this Tahoe I decided to keep around! It reeks pretty hardcore and just stank from start to finish. Super sticky!

picture.php

Still figuring out this new point and shoot this is a macro w the digital zoom.
picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
2020 Goal Get That Haze Game Tight!

Also got a 240w Quantum Board on the way. Gonna sit on the Chinese stuff until the risk of Ebola outbreak is worked out. This should fit my my 2x 3 veg space just fine and hope not to have to leave the hurricane exhaust running 24/7. I'd like to get a 480w for my new 3x3x6 but eager to check this LED stuff out.

Very Grateful to Karma for these A5Haze and Bandaid 7 A5. Also popped a few MNS Nevil's Haze I have been sitting on for way too long.
picture.php

A pair of A5 to the left, BH7A5 x 3 center and NH about 2 weeks ahead and topped x3 to the right. Under ~200w hps.

I am thinking about uprooting these to a soil mix like LC's or super soil and just watering on drip w wet dry cycle.

LostTribe

Premium user
:woohoo:LostTribe Goes LED:woohoo:

Wow I am very impressed with this new tech. Definitely going to look into getting a few more of these. Its an HLG 260w v2 Knockoff 3000k I scored for $200, but that's also about $65 more than the other source.

picture.php

Only problem, I am now blinded by the light.

Got it about 2' above the veg canopy? Its on full blast.

Its Completely F'n Silent too No Way. No more humming from ballasts is a plus. I had my 400w hps dimmed to 200w and this thing looks like its giving me 2x the light at just a bit more wattage.

picture.php

And wait.....No more yellow tint in my pics! Now off to the store for some cheap sunglasses.

LostTribe

Premium user
I really butchered them Hazes already. Trying to nurse them back to health after I was away for a week. Hoping for the best. Maybe just have to pop a few more.

Making another attempt at germinating old seeds. Sour OG f2's from the original CaliConn Sour OG release with the SFVIII before they switched to IBL. These gave me some seriously stanky icky lemon diesel dank.

I read that someone recommended to another grower that tomato seeds give off some particular enzyme which may be depleted in older cannabis seeds. Soaking some SourG in RO w a splash of H2O2 and some dried tomato seeds in fresh RO. I am going to try both jiffy cubes and EWC's and wet and water with the tomato seed water. Who knows. Wish I could get just one girl out of these maybe 50 left.

Other than that I am trying to crack a Holy Grail Kush freebie from DNA. Either need to find a GG4 cut or cough up for some new beanage. I grabbed some GG4 out in CO and I really liked it. Wondering how it grows. I also believe last year that the place I sampled some Ethos CO Chem had actually given me pure GG4 as it was identical and the CO Chem I have grown was nothing like it.

C99's were pollinated. Should be finishing up soon. I chose to reverse a few branches with my the spicy sativa girl pollen donor on both that girl and the #1. Also dusted a bit of FDM male c99 on both incase I finally decide on one or the other for a backcross. Hit the Peak a bit but they are not as tasty but maybe that will come thru in the end, defiantly hoping. I think those peak x fdm will give some nice things as well. If the tomato seed water works on the SourOG's then I hope to try a seed or 2 of my remaining 7 original c99 f3's.

Need some glue though.

LostTribe

Premium user
Holy Grail Kush cracked and planted. Sour OG one floated to the top with a tail so that is good news and definitely going to incorporate EWC's to keep trying these older seeds. Also still using the RO with tomato seeds in it to keep it moist under dome w mat. I would be set for a while if just one female showed up from these.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, LEDs are getting quite powerful these days. I bought a 250w Cree COB light last summer to replace my 250w HPS and now i'm running the COBs at around 40-45% power for my seeded plants and getting the same results as with the old 250w HPS. The plants seem to pump out more resin too.

LostTribe

Premium user
well one of the Sour OG's made its way to the surface when I watered it had a tap root showing but after that it stopped growing. Going to try and slit one or two carefully down the crease to the point and see if that will help them pop open. FYI that's a PITA IMHO! I tried holding them in needle nose pliers and gently went back and forth trying to just barely get through the outer shell, splashed these in h2o w h2o2 for a minute then placed in lightly moist tp in Tupperware wrapped in dark t-shirt and place over side of mat. Somethings got to roll. There has to be a way. I tried looking at TC but most of that info is for already growing plants. Wondering if carefully removing entire shell under scope then using TC would work. I am just speaking from what I have read and have no experience with this...

Holy Grail Kush is above ground and in perlite for now as I keep going back and forth on which medium to run next.

This Tahoe OG I found is LOUD and Greasy! Nice mix of head with a little body but not tired and couch, LOUD. It reminds me of my sour og loudness but they had this insane sour lemon pinesol fuel stank and a few were dead skunks.

LostTribe

Premium user
Amazing pics! :canabis:

Thanks!

Well, the Sour OOG haven't cracked so I am going to maybe put a few in the freezer for a few days and try again. I might put them straight into happy frog after that. Seedling mix isn't doing it.

I am 1/2 on the newer 818 headband.

Probably going to test a few of my own creations soon.

Valley Queen - C99#1 x (Valley OG x Face Off bx1)

Clueless Cookies - (Platinum GSC x Animal Cookies) x (Valley OG x Face off bx1) (clueless for them valley girls)

U

useless.gardens

when you get some time, show me how you run those hoses out the tent, where they go, and how you hook that all up. TIA

Latest posts

Latest posts