What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LOST

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Nope, the latest news from today is that they've recalculated things and are now thinking the plane was going faster then they thought and so they ran out of fuel sooner and therefore are more likely to have gone down about 700 miles sooner then they had been projecting. Therefore all the satellite images of debris they never found was unlikely to have been from the missing plane.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
theres a lot of trash floating around our oceans it would seem...hope this ends soon for all those involved...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I followed the link and watched a bit of the video. Its over an hour long.

This was alot of cherry picked conjecture. Her logic was confusing and filled with alot of paranoia.

Why does she have the need to constantly say the word "Media" in italics?

Why is she quoting op ed articles and books as factual? She went on for 20 minutes on Rand Corp and proceeded to talk about a "probable" x-ray weapon built in a secret base in California.

She doesn't seem entirely lucid to me either.

plain n' simple, that old bag needs to quit sniffin' glue.......

just another YouTube whack job, the whole "media" thing is/was to hook all the conspiracy theorists to follow her.

I've long held true that every one of these YouTube soothsayers tries to reach out to the vulnerably minded by hitting on just one or two basic facts (like the ''media'' is lying to you or the govt's lying) which in effect are true, but NOT about EVERYTHING!

Once she hooks the weak by pandering to their fears she hopes the masses will follow her words with reverence. She seems to have been intelligent at some time in her past but those days now appear to be gone, delusional is what I see; too many times in the portions of video I watched she'd stumble in her thoughts, and then in an attempt to correct herself she'd either repeat the same info in a different way or she'd drop right off the subject & into something else, which left me confused but certainly NOT convinced of anything.

I've read through her pedigree several times, she's a geologist and has studied the effects of depleted uranium and radiation quite thoroughly.

This surely makes her the first person we should turn to when an aircraft goes missing.......

Latest posts

Latest posts