What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

loompa farms

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i would like to hear your experience with growing any of there gear, please..........
you don't hear a lot of them. there prices are up there. currently have crossed the yeti f3 with a few things also made inbred seed.(just pollen chucking type thing) also have few other strains going seeding up.

whats your experience and thoughts. so far yeti looks like nice tight nuggets and there some colour going on with the stems ect. whats the potency like? not much chance of a taste test considering they are fully seeded and won't be much if anything worth salvaging sept seed

crosses i made
yeti f3 /yeti f3
yeti f3/ choc chip mint cookies ( unknown cooike/green ribbon exotic genetics )
yeti f3 / stardawg
yeti f3 / the sauce( gg4 /blue ribbon bx exotic genetics )

making moondawg/ moondawg( think thats it haven't got the pack anymore) and
blue dog/ blue dog ( hoping these are actually loompa strains. haven't heard any blue dog but seems my seed source is legit.) guess we will see by the replys.

would like any actual personal experience with his strains, like said just pollen chucking looking for some nice seeds to grow out in the future.

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
oompa oompa loompa, love their name, how's it going mate! All I can say about the Yeti so far is that it looks like a Marijuana plant. I have one 4' plant in veg that I'm putting into the bloom room on Saturday. I popped 2 Yeti and 2 Blue dogs, 3 damn males. The Blue dog is supposed to be Underfoo X Bluedawg X Underdawg. I also have some Yeti X Polar Bear from GPS but I haven't popped the beans yet. I have some of The Sauce, I'm putting one into the bloom room after the Yeti. Your Yeti X The Sauce sounds kill! Too bad you can't give me a damn smoke report on the Yeti, now I gotta wait for a couple months:biggrin: I'll post a smoke report, in this thread, on my Yeti the end of October mate:tiphat:

symbiote420

Veteran
I've been growing the Yeti F3 for close to a year now and everyone who's tried it looooves it! Not the strongest strain in the world but she's got great potency, bag appeal, and smells! One of the better OG hybrids I've grown and I've grew a ton.

Cannavore

Veteran
moondawg is legit. don't sleep on that one from loompa (which is also cheaper than the yeti gear im pretty sure)

moondawgf2.jpg

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I've been growing the Yeti F3 for close to a year now and everyone who's tried it looooves it! Not the strongest strain in the world but she's got great potency, bag appeal, and smells! One of the better OG hybrids I've grown and I've grew a ton.

Yo what keeper strains do you have that are stronger:tiphat:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

oompa oompa loompa, love their name, how's it going mate! All I can say about the Yeti so far is that it looks like a Marijuana plant. I have one 4' plant in veg that I'm putting into the bloom room on Saturday. I popped 2 Yeti and 2 Blue dogs, 3 damn males. The Blue dog is supposed to be Underfoo X Bluedawg X Underdawg. I also have some Yeti X Polar Bear from GPS but I haven't popped the beans yet. I have some of The Sauce, I'm putting one into the bloom room after the Yeti. Your Yeti X The Sauce sounds kill! Too bad you can't give me a damn smoke report on the Yeti, now I gotta wait for a couple months:biggrin: I'll post a smoke report, in this thread, on my Yeti the end of October mate:tiphat:
hay mate, hope things are cracking .....

yeah no smoke report , i took seed out while bud was fresh so was mutilated. ( norm dry it first) red stems though were the better yeti,s for colours anyway(was 3 of them in one pack). its nice chunky ,dense bud. only one from the pack got the bin was ratty looking bud not much frost.

certainly got enough seed to look through thats for sure. that sauce from exotics is nice too don't worry about that there,s some heavy crystals going on . and easy to see between the pheno,s who leans towards what parent.

shame us povo people can only get onto seed pml. doesn't bother me anyway get to hunt have some fun . missus did taste test on the choc straw loved it. taste was great and didn't rock her too hard but still strong. lol some of the other gear she often says you wouldn't want it any stronger wouldn't be enjoyable. they are the ones i go with norm

Last edited:

symbiote420

Veteran
Yo what keeper strains do you have that are stronger:tiphat:

1) '88 G13 x Hash Plant.... ndnguy
2) SFV OG x (Star Dawg f2)..... me
3) Spirit Bomb (Ghash x OG Squared)..... me
4) Pulp Fiction (Dumpster x Chem 4/Aliendawg f3).... me/leafdoctor collabo

All are stronger meds but only the SFV/SD tastes better. I found two keepers outta three females, 7 seeds total, the gal I recently lost was a little stronger & yielded better but it still wasn't as strong as the keepers I listed above!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

that pic of the spirit bomb looked insane . very chunky. running the yeti for a year is a good sign though .......must be bit special

symbiote420

Veteran
Yeah I'm not one of those peeps where everything I smoke or grow has to be uber potent, there are so many other qualities mj possesses that determines what I choose to smoke or keep around in the garden. I've kept around so called "girlie" strains like Grape Stomper and Cindy 99... I think it's the fact that I have no problem/preference smoking indica, sativas, or hybrids like a lot of peeps, it's actually the unique-ness that hooks me 1st then all the other factors come into play like the ease of growth/cloning, potency, etc, etc.

I hated the Yeti during veg, for some reason they just wouldn't act right for nothing. I flipped em and they've been a whole other animal ever since. The gal I lost would have ended up being dropped soon enough but the one I have has been the keeper in my book since the 4th week of bloom during the seed run.

symbiote420

Veteran
Oomp pah pah and a few of my bros that run Loompa's Headband/Underdog OG have said from my descriptions that I have a LHB phenol..... I don't have many pics loaded in this new laptop but here's one from a recent run that wasn't up to my standards, fuckin' Happy Frog caused a weird P, K reaction I never exp before that I figured out a lil late but not too late to salvage.......

033.jpg

011.jpg

DJXX

Veteran
I have Forest Fire from Cabin Fever Seeds and its Yeti x Fire OG...been runnin it for 3 or 4 years..love it..DJXX

B

BAKED_BEANZ

I have Forest Fire from Cabin Fever Seeds and its Yeti x Fire OG...been runnin it for 3 or 4 years..love it..DJXX

nice combo, anything i have put with fire og has bettered it in some way or another. my last being raskal white masterkush/ fire og bx. keepers always popping up in them

how can you go wrong with a name like yeti, anyway lol

B

BAKED_BEANZ

be great if they sold there own beans.

you guys would act shit if you realised they mark up seed banks put on stuff. its not the breeders making the big bucks let me tell you. i realise they would sell them at market price but least you know your getting the real deal.

Last edited:

sianhan

Been growing out some Yeti bx2 for a while now. Popped 6 beans got five females. So was happy with that. Grew out four which were great lost the most stinky skunk pheno though when I went on holiday which I'm gutted about. I reckon that was the best out the five. I love the high on this strain quite heady but with lovely body body to it. Shame that most peeps it the UK don't appreciate the kush type varieties. Well maybe it's the dealers not the consumers. The reason being the buds are very dense I mean rock hard which means it looks small in a bag. As this is one of my favourite plants I keep it for my head stash.

Homebrewer

Veteran

All three of my forest fire females went intersex (lots of balls, not nanners). I plucked 'em and still made it to harvest with no damage. Patients liked the smoke, I just didn't want to deal with those plants.

symbiote420

Veteran
Over here if the nugs aren't like bricks the majority of peeps don't even wanna fuck with it! It's got growers over here doing all types of unethical shit like squeezing/tumbling buds, using nasty chemical bud hardeners, etc just to move their bud smh. Even plants that aren't supposed to have dense nugs like a lot of sativa and hybrids have dense nugs, they're molested to the point now that most people don't know what a fresh, unmolested bud looks like anymore, smh again.... yeah a person is smart but people not so much.

Your Bx2 high sounds just like my keeper F3 sianhan, she throws a couple jabs before dropping some body blows on ya!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

think i may be becoming a bit of a fan boy of loompa,s. like doing something that hasn't been punished by hundreds of people. if you have been in the game as long as he has, have to know a thing or two.
the moondawg i have seeding is looking like its going to be very nice. sadly only got one girl .if its anything like the pic on first page be very nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts