What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for TGA Subcool "Dannyboy" seed or clone

MezOner

This is the first I've heard of him passing. Do you know what happened to him?
He had a disease that reduced his lung functions.

When he died he was saying he had 25% lung function and the drs estimated he had the lungs of a mid 80s aged person.

He had just lost his house and was operating from an rv. Sometimes people have a way of magnifying their problems when depressed but I guess when he told people he'd be dead soon he was wasnt lying.

Rip

Bean Sprout

IIRC Sub’s Fiesta Mix contained the following:
70% Astroboy (Apollo-13 X Ortega/C99) which were much smaller seeds than the other strains in this mix.
The remaining 30% were a combination of:
Conquistador (Hash Plant X Ortega/C99)
and
Dannyboy (Killer Queen x Ortega/C99) which were larger seeds than the other strains in Fiesta Mix.

I’d like to separate the seeds in my 3 packs of this mix to preserve these strains.

Anyone else remember the Fiesta Mix packs Subcool sold?

B

Benny106

I grew the fiesta mix and had a connie and astroboy girl, the connie was a fruity indica and the ab was an apollo with wide leaves and a rotten fruit smell and taste. This is assuming i was right on the id, i didnt know about the differing bract sizes back then.

Latest posts

Latest posts