What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for TGA Subcool "Dannyboy" seed or clone

Coldplay001

Hi,

I am looking for an old Subcool's genetic "Dannyboy" (Killer Queen x Ortega x C99) seed or clone... from central Europe.

Anybody ?

thanks

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
that old genetic even for SubPar.... unfortunately he and Jill lost everything in the Santa Rosa fires.......

f2obsession

More than a decade ago I growed more than 20 different strains, and Danny Boy (I ever had only 1 pheno, and multipied it by cloning) was an absolute non plus ultra. The extremely intensive and complex smell, the yummy taste, the way it growed (extremely fast), how easy it was to clone, and the potency. For me seemed even stronger than Serious seeds White Russian, or AK47.

On subcools site i red, he is working on a DannyBoy2, but not releasing it, until its better than the original.

Until it happens, Scarlet Queen seems to be something similar according to this picture:

Untitled-design-24-1.jpg

U

useless.gardens

i just cracked 5 JTR ...only one gave up a tail.

got another 3 packs.

still for $55 , think the germ rate would be better.

f2obsession

Scarlet Queen is Killer Queen x Space Queen

DannyBoy was Killer queen x Taco

So DannyBoy had the same mother, and 50% same father.

Oversiplified: Scarlet Queen is 75% DannyBoy according to the picture i posted.

Of course, the real genetic similarity can't be even close to 75% but might worth a try...

B

bench warmer

Dannyboy was in Subcool’s Fiesta Mix packs. I still have 4 packs of those in my seed fridge.