put your name down if your interested

if you tested on icmag before and completed journal you bump to the front
seeds will be sipped out in april and must be started straight away
upon arival
il have these for testing

sssdh feminized

GS Cookies x sssdh feminized

strawberry cough x sssd feminized

put your name down if your interested, there will be plenty of packs going out as testers

peace

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dam looks good.. I would love to try SC X SSDH unfortunately I shut down in summer to clean. We dont start back up until summers over. to hot,cost to much to grow in the summer. I want to keep myself cool not the plant lol...Cant wait to see... Good luck to all that make the cut...

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
i'd be honored to be able to test sssdh femminized. been waiting for these girls for several years

A

ariston

I am interested in being a tester for "sssdh feminized".
I haven't been a tester before, but have plenty grows under my belt with good results (just check my threads).

W

Womble

loved your sssdh, and love a good flush with my girls :biggrin:

picture.php

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I am interested in being a tester. I can write, love to write, and take photos. Just getting a new garden started as we speak, so I could slide this one right in.

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey ojd:wave:
i would test them outdoor if you're interested in an outoor experience with them:)

regards,
picture.php

O

originalogrower

I can test outdoors either gs x sssdh or sssdh fem not sure your requirements usually dont document anything but if needed I will.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Count me in. Would love to test something up for you. The GSC x SSSDH sounds soooo dope but am open and willing to test anything you wanna offer. Def looking to see what these ladies show in full bloom when the testers get to growing.

NEG978

I

im me

just started my test of lemon tahoe og.and theres a thread on it. and will soon be testing red's gear. but i got room for 10 more I'm down to test whatever.

T

that smell

hey guys, Im down to test any or all or anything in between. I know any of your seeds are gonna be kick ass.