What's new

looking for testers for new releases

HorseMouth

I would love to test out some seeds. I have all of the requirements you need me to have. I would like to add that I would HAPPILY grow a few OD this summer. My indoor space has nothing scheduled for the next few months.

I do live at ~4000 ft. elevation and around 44 N so anything you think might have a chance at IN and OD would be the best way to go. I'd just clone off the Seed and carry those Gen's through.

I don't know how to link my OD thread here, but It's in my profile.

Cheers!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I will test 4 ya

I will test 4 ya

I will test WHATEVER Connoisseur needs tested. I have the space,time and a decent camera. I am able to start seeds AS SOON as they arrive. I have space right now for roughly 15 new plants. Here are some pics of some of my work. Thanks for taking the time to check me out. Stay safe and Keep It GreeN

The strain is ecpd(east coast purple diesel) from outlaw genetics.
ecsd x double purple doja

picture.php

picture.php

connoisseur haze
connoisseur chem
fuel
double sour d haze
grandaddy haze
dank haze

would love to test any

Last edited:

drymouth

Hey whats up Connoisseur, I would be more then happy to test your gear out! I been here at Ic since 07 I do have past grows here check my links in my sig check out my gallary, I'm currently finishing up some Cali Connect gear there is a thread on it in the grow diare section. If you let me test your gear out I promise you I will do them justice!

Alien OG 59 days all organic!

picture.php

madnaaz

sign me up for some

chocolate lemonade & Cheese Dog or some new fem beans :headbange

love to test again for Connoisseur Genetics :tiphat:

el clandestino

super chato
Hey cGS. I would be more then happy to test somemore beans for yall. It dont really matter which one, I would pefer a more indica knock you on your ass type as opposed to a haze cross, if possible. But, I aint picky. Shit Ill even take a mix pack. He hE. Peace amigos.

BPJR

Let me know if I can be of assistance. I would very much like to help test seeds for Connoisseur Genetics.

you will need a camera for weekly updates I have a Nikon D90
have a completed grow thread or journal Done
must be a member here for 6 months(unless i know you from another forum) Been here for a few years
must start seeds straight away once recieved Can begin immedietly
must do the whole pack unless you state you only need half the pack Can do a whole pack

Happy to test whatever but these would be ideal:

connoisseur chem=chem d x chem bx2
fuel =dna cut sour d x chem bx2
cheesedog= cheese x chem bx2

Happy New Year,
-Bobby P

bobblehead

Veteran
Throwing my hat into the ring... I'm really interested in some Connoisseur Chem... My patients will be grateful. ;)

RoomRaider

I'm interested in being a tester. I don't have many grows posted up, tend to keep things to myself, but i'll fully document everything for you, video and pictures :) I also moved into a new place, spacious and secure.

C

chefro420

CS420, should give laughing moon a shot on one of your SSSDH hybrids . He got boned trying to get them from another retailer that you guys used . He seems like a nice honest guy

booghy

I would love to test some of your guys work. I don't post here often but visit daily. I ran your SSSDH and posted some of that grow in your forum. I was shooting for some of your Grandoggy Purps but missed out. Just got a DSLR for christmas and would love to showcase it!!:tiphat:

SSSDH
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php