What's new

looking for testers for new releases

I am not sure if you know me or not? I was a huge contributor on Overgrow.com before it's demise. It took me some time to find this place. Nice to see we all made it over here. I have a new room and can run a batch with a grow report no problem. I am a grow doctor in our area and also have a retail store for clones. I document my grow very well with lots of pictures and text.

You can see my latest room here. Notice how clean everything is? I like to do things right.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194675

GD

D

danimarie193

I would like to throw my name in the hat! My threads have not been updated in a little while but I have been busy for Christmas. Will be back on top of things today.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Can i join the party? This would be great timing Im starting a new grow now buying supllies as i type this...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Once again CGS doin things proper and hookin up the community with some solid testers....hit me up in pm if u don't already got my wishlist lol....that choc lemonade sounds refreshing too :)

S

seedee

i have an opening in my room

i have an opening in my room

and my camera seems to be pretty dam good. i will keep it up to date . toss me a couple beans and we will get this party started.

kaneboy

i am interested if need be going to run cheesedog in next few weeks would do anything you throw my way half packs be cool

Bulldog11

Veteran
I would love to be a tester for Chocolope lemenade or Granddoggy. If you need testers for these strains then I would love to help. Let me know, I have about 10 grow reports up right now if you need to check out my work. Plus, I just got a new 18mega camera that needs breaking in. Thanks for your time.

T

Tr33

Ready to grow for you if I can.
I'm back home now from the Holidaze.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to toss my name in the hat.

We have over 5500 watts for a veg area and bloom rooms just depends on where it is when its ready to bloom for that wattage.

It also looks like we are moving up to a 20,ooo sqft shop in the next month or two.

S_a_H

Attachments

• test grow (2).jpg
    test grow (2).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 12
  • test grow.jpg
    test grow.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 15
  • test grow (6).jpg
    test grow (6).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 11
  • test grow (4).JPG
    test grow (4).JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 14

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi connoisseur , would like to be considered as a tester , have documented several on these forums for others and they were finished properly.
Males are grown out , longer flowering times are welcome , ready to go.

mr cheese

iv got room for the amnesia cross bro... pm if you still have any left, doubt it tho, lol... happy new year! mrc

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
connoisseur 420, let us know if you're interested in allowing smaller growers a shot. I wouldn't be strain picky, just asking that you consider something other than your greatest stretchers. I'd need to know your timing if yer interested.

Here's one I probably should have left for the big dogs, lol.

DGS Merlin's Magic beta

I'd like to throw in my hat.As of today i finished harvesting and waitin to get some more goin i have 2 boxes i that is 7x7x7, and another 1 that is 4x8x7. I'm ready if u'd like to consider me.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i haven't done a journal either, but have a grow sorta documented in my albums...
i'm interested in the Cheesedog.
anything would be righteous.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey connossieur just wondering what's the genetics available for testing???

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
depending on the timing i would be happy to toss my hat in the ring,and also Disco did a fine job with those Merlins,you could hardly do better for a tester willing to go the extra mile

Latest posts

Latest posts