What's new

Looking For Some China Girls.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey third,

man your latest harvest pics have been off the charts, thanks for growing and displaying these... it truly is a great joy for me, to see others have success with my genetic selections... I appreciate it so much, thank you!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Your very welcome Infi!

Every once in a while I like to showcase some members genetics instead of doing tests for bigger breeders.

I'll admit I got a bit bored doing this thread and as you know, instead just decided to splatter my pics across many threads. Get more views that way, and trust me, if you seen all the pos rep I've been getting from posting all those pics you'd shit. People love the looks of these plants.

Will have some test result numbers for ya in a week or two once they get to market.

Still got one more plant to photo and I'm sure you'll see them around. Will be trimming that one up tomorrow. It's a dead-nut lime pheno with a structure I'm not really crazy about but that may just because it doesn't like being topped so much.

If you haven't checked my album, I'm sure there are many pics I haven't posted, I think there are about 200 in the China folder.

I'll be back to finish this thread up proper with some dried shots.:tiphat:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your very welcome Infi!

Every once in a while I like to showcase some members genetics instead of doing tests for bigger breeders.

I'll admit I got a bit bored doing this thread and as you know, instead just decided to splatter my pics across many threads. Get more views that way, and trust me, if you seen all the pos rep I've been getting from posting all those pics you'd shit. People love the looks of these plants.

Will have some test result numbers for ya in a week or two once they get to market.

Still got one more plant to photo and I'm sure you'll see them around. Will be trimming that one up tomorrow. It's a dead-nut lime pheno with a structure I'm not really crazy about but that may just because it doesn't like being topped so much.

If you haven't checked my album, I'm sure there are many pics I haven't posted, I think there are about 200 in the China folder.

I'll be back to finish this thread up proper with some dried shots.:tiphat:

coolio

thats what I like to hear... that everyone else enjoyed the show too, I was beginning to worry that I was your biggest cheerleader,lol.

I'd be interested in hearing what you thought of the smell/taste and the effects of that first one you harvested a few weeks ago?