What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for seed testers

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Got'em.. Was blessed with some OSH/Chem Hz, Dogshit Hz/Chem Hz, and Purpleope Hz.. All will take a swim tonight... Thanks OJD..

Forgot to add it says Dogshit #2.. Not sure if theres more than one number.. Just wanna keep everything straight..

Last edited:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Testers...

Testers...

Testers..

Attachments

• 20180424_224017.jpg
    20180424_224017.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180424_224653.jpg
    20180424_224653.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 12

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ojds casey jones crosses at week8,,,,
organic grow,,no training,,,
water only and week10 before cut,,,getting organic ugly now until cut lol
hope you all enjoy the testers:,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casey crosses are they fems then brother 944?

yes mucker,,,,,casey crosses are all fems,,,

Always fems in our runs with the odd snip,,,,
Any of the testers started a tester thread in the conniseur sub forum? :tiphat:s2

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Grabbed mine today from the Office.....

i go with some Hey Dave ( og kush x og affie x casey jones) x Chemdog Haze into the testers

will pop them asap

zamzia

Veteran
I thought this thread would have EXPLODED with links to grow threads. Hope to get them wet this weekend :good:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Mine arrived yesterday, will get them this evening and start them tomorrow.

Update: Wasn't able to get them today, will get them and hopefully start them tomorrow.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I've got a lot to hold up here!, wow it's gonna be some heat!!

3) Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness, woah this is my new grail super potent, strongest I've smoked in years.

12) Nevil the G = Nevil Mango x G13 Haze, haze fiend heaven, crazy spicy, Columbian and the most exotic Haze flavours known to man, strong 80% Sativa high.

I'll get these soaking later today and start a thread, thanks again OJD!

Sorceror

If you still need testers now or for future projects I would be willing to dedicate a room or 2. I recently lost my cuts so I'm looking for new genetics and I always make bad choices when ordering seeds anyhow.

zamzia

Veteran
Testers unite

Testers unite

OJD, might be handy to have a final list of all IC folk that got tester seeds? I'm going to drop mine in the water by this weekend and will get a thread up and link it here

:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts