What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for seed testers

B

bigganjabud

kinda off topic right? lol my bad :biggrin:

Any good wishes and good news is more than welcome in my world mate especially someone who has been cool with me!!

Man ya must feel like ya getting a new car x 10000% mate I'd say this was as good a thread as any to announce ya great news spav!!

B

bigganjabud

So are we starting threads within Connoisseur Genetics sub-forum and linking in this thread or what...... @OJD

As a man who's tested more seed than new Scotland Yard mate I'd say that's a spot on call!!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
What happened to the crosses with the Connoisseur Chem male?? Matter fact, is that line still around?? I saw a post from OJD that he was gonna do another backcross (Chem D x Conn Chem).. Anybody know if that ever happened?? I'd really like some SSSDH OJD cut x Conn Chem or some Cheese Brightside cut x Conn Chem.. Maybe some ECSD x Conn Chem or Strawberrys an Cream x Conn Chem...

Last edited:

maimunji

What happened to the crosses with the Connoisseur Chem male?? Matter fact, is that line still around?? I saw a post from OJD that he was gonna do another backcross (Chem D x Conn Chem).. Anybody know if that ever happened?? I'd really like some SSSDH OJD cut x Conn Chem or some Cheese Brightside cut x Conn Chem.. Maybe some ECSD x Conn Chem or Strawberrys an Cream x Conn Chem...

Yes this. Like to run them also. They are listed in first thread but here no.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I need the seeds started immediately

These are the projects

Project 1 regular seeds*
Ive taken a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds and let the pollen fly so this x

11.My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high*

Also the whole pack needs to be started
No half packs

:tiphat:
Peace

I got mail today :)

P :smoke:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Not sure about the music....can’t say I payed the CD itself too much attention.....

picture.php

It seems there has been a mix up- I have received both my first and second choices.... I have pm’d ojd to see if he wants me to return the extra pack as I can only start one immediately.
Otherwise The second would have to wait a few weeks.

sdd420

Veteran
Yoo-hoo I got a special delivery today over here on the left coast!!
Will start them soaking by Thursday. Just mixed up a batch of organic soil and need some starter size pots. Find my thread in the most excellent Connoesseur seeds forum. Thanks to ojd and the England shipper. I appreciate your time and effort. Peace sdd

J

jaded1

Nice CDM,good luck with them.
I've grown a few packs of cheese/chemdog haze(from someone else)and had a hazey plant that absolutely reeked of incense,smell and taste were so strong that it was impossible to take more than a very small toke without coughing a lung up!