What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking For a Real Creeper Strain

0ldtimer

I haven't smoked a creeper that failed to appear past 10-30 min, but most of the strains I've smoked that were creeper actually were sativa dom now that I think about it. Zombe/Zombie black and Swazi red too. WW harvested clear had a great creep to her. Several strains I've smoked with thai in them had great creep.

wotamess

I haven't smoked a creeper that failed to appear past 10-30 min, but most of the strains I've smoked that were creeper actually were sativa dom now that I think about it. Zombe/Zombie black and Swazi red too. WW harvested clear had a great creep to her. Several strains I've smoked with thai in them had great creep.

south african sativas are renown creepers...

i'm south african, btw!

-wam-

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol....I may be old school, but I have never heard or experienced any sort of creeper from any sort of indica plant. The creepers I have been associated with were seeded mexicans and colombians. Straight up sativa pot. After a joint, in about 20-30 minutes you get real paranoid, your face gets pale and you may sweat a little bit...with a slight nauseous feeling. Most every time saying to yourself; "man I think I smoked too much."

I would be pleased to find that in a SA strain.....:)

berlinweed

I think there is a difference between soil and hydro.. with soil being the more creeper weed but will last longer against the hydro weed starting earlier but won´t last as long as grown in soil.

Just my :2cents:

BW

Trainwreck is kind of a creeper for me. The first bowl is alright, then you start the second and you're in bed for a nap before you know it.

treewizard

Mandala seeds Satori i found to be a creeper smoked some for the first time the other day and i told my m8 this stuff aint that strong 20 mins later it was another story...:biggrin:

Good to know! I'm going to get to sample some in a couple months... I love herb with a good creeper stone. Dangerous before work though. Just trying to get a good chill going and then BAM "what the fuck did I do?!" A lot of the outdoor herb coming from north GA was like this. Amazing earthy tasting stuff that was every bit as good as most of the sensi that you see going around if not better. I wish I had some beans from back in the day...

Latest posts

Latest posts