What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a new grinder

i went to so many stores trying to find a 4" grinder, no one has large grinders anymore. Had to get it off ebay, they have a lot.

jokerman

Premium user
i went to so many stores trying to find a 4" grinder, no one has large grinders anymore. Had to get it off ebay, they have a lot.
I have a mother of a grinder
A Goldenwall HC300
Its big and I use cones.
its big and you can brush the inside easy with a flux brush.
I make 6 cones at a clip and it beats any coffee grinder i ever had
I also use one for pulverizing craft blend when I amend

I have a mother of a grinder
A Goldenwall HC300
Its big and I use cones.
its big and you can brush the inside easy with a flux brush.
I make 6 cones at a clip and it beats any coffee grinder i ever had
I also use one for pulverizing craft blend when I amend
im seriously considering getting one of these

Tincandtoke

Went to a brilliant cut stainless steel from a Santa Cruz shredder
A lot of concern about the metallic dust being created in a lot of grinders
Some of the finish coating deteriorating over time
Is this dust/residue getting into your material?
IMG_20231017_101521.jpg

Old Mate Design is on my list for 420

Like the brilliant cut but my hands are a mess and the above design seems perfect
Saw some posts about dust issues but they supposedly put a silicon collar or ring to stop the metal on metal grinding in both the brilliant cut and old mate
Can confirm the brilliant cut so its safe to say old mate did the same
Nice guy out of Australia who was posting on the vape boards

Cvh

Supermod
My favourite one to date is the Kube 3.0 grinder. I really like it a lot and it's medium prices at around 60€. It square too on the outside so that gives very good grip instead of a round one. Have it for a few years now and only had to clean it a few times. It's designed to not clog up to fast. Also the blades are very sharp.

There's a 2.0 version also. The difference is that the 2.0 doesn't have a kief screen and compartment.

Attachments

• krush-kube-krush-kube-30.png
    krush-kube-krush-kube-30.png
    696.2 KB · Views: 26

Hasch

learning and laughing
Just got a NV grinder. Made in Austria. Went for their top model (4-piece NV STEEL Grinder), it has everything I was looking for ☺️

100% Quality Stainless Steel (no aluminum dust 🥰)

Bumper ring for smooth operation

Big enough so no hassle with getting a good grip ø 63mm

The teeth are super sharp (cut myself when wiping down before 1st use)

The bud gets cut into real fluffy clouds of cannabis with just a few turns.

Stainless steel mesh + the paraphernalia like brush and scraper

I was also looking at the Stona grinder. Afaiu it pushes the buds down with a wooden plug on to a sharp mesh. By turning the plug the bud gets scraped / mashed across the mesh.
To me that seems like a preety rough (damaging) procedure for the trichomes.

shithawk420

Veteran
mainly 90% of these grinders are made in China. They just make them on a CNC machine to their specs.im sure the really high priced ones are better quality but to spend over $200 is kinda i dont know. how much weed you guys smoking? i used to smoke at least a 1/4 a day but damn. if you got the money go for it but if your buying $4 or 500 dollar grinders maybe you should think about where your priorities lie. if you cant grind by hand there are good coffee and spice grinders. And i dont wanna hear about muh trichomes. there are grinders that wont pulverize it.

I do like that kube grinder design

revegeta666

mainly 90% of these grinders are made in China. They just make them on a CNC machine to their specs.im sure the really high priced ones are better quality but to spend over $200 is kinda i dont know. how much weed you guys smoking? i used to smoke at least a 1/4 a day but damn. if you got the money go for it but if your buying $4 or 500 dollar grinders maybe you should think about where your priorities lie. if you cant grind by hand there are good coffee and spice grinders. And i dont wanna hear about muh trichomes. there are grinders that wont pulverize it.

I do like that kube grinder design
BUT MUH TRICHOMES MR LAHEY