What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a good commercial Indica?

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
LUI always get mentioned among the top five Indicas when you ask folks in the "know".

Legends Ultimate Indica

try dutch grown Whitelightning .....Its the white x g-13.....As some one who has grown the white for a while it looks done in 55 and taste best at 60 to me.......with the g-13 should help keep her more squat and perfect for SOG

Your style of growing makes a bigg difference on what your looking for ......Trees or sog ?

That was exactly my thought, can't wait to see what pheno's come out of these packs. I don't have the time space right now to work these into a schedule. That really makes the sales pitch require all that much more!

Bulldog11

Veteran
Dutchgrown is the seed company.
LUI 13 is the strain.
Seedboutique.com is the seed bank. This seed bank will NOT do you wrong. They are the best bar none. There are some of the seeds available as we speak. Here is the plant description.

LUI 13
https://www.seedboutique.com/store/i...cturers_id=134

Did somebody say INDICA?
Legend’s Classic Ultimate Indica has been selected through for the “Ortega” phenotype, and bred to the Pacific G13-based G13bx line used in KQ Redux. The result is an astoundingly LARGE, heavy-yielding indica , with a narcotic punch that leaves nothing to the imagination.
Ca$h croppers, this one’s for you-as well as anybody who lives and breathes indica smoke.
Flower time: approximately 60 days.
$90.00

Hope this helps and don't pass this up!!

IC BUDZ

i just picked up 10 DINAFEM blue widow seeds from T.A.S.C.

i recieved one as a freebie on two of my previous orders and i had never really check that seed co out but i grew them both out and they were some of the sweetest rock hard nuggs ive grown i cant wait to grow the rest of these

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the reasons the LUI is so good is because it is half pure Ortega Indica and half of the very high yielding and super duper frost inducing Sweet Tooth Bx2 male.

I had a LUI plant once that was only about 2 or so feet tall from seed and grew a top cola that literally was from the very bottom of the plant near the soil line all the way up to a huge cylinder of frosty chunks of stacked calyx's packed in rock hard and dense that smelled of deep hashy fruit and pinesol. That little plant was a solid 3 z's when dry of pure heavenly deep sleep. I would have kept a clone of it but in all honesty it was just a bit too much for my tastes, two hits and goto sleep. That shit was like eating a horse tranquilizer! :joint:

..come to think of it I still have like more than half that original pack of beans it came from, probably another one like it in there. hmmm

Zendo

I had a LUI plant once ..That little plant was a solid 3 z's when dry of pure heavenly deep sleep...it was just a bit too much for my tastes, two hits and goto sleep. That shit was like eating a horse tranquilizer! :joint:

I want to go there.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Ortega Indica is the one. Straight up zzzzzzzz's :)

FinestKind

Wow, so LUI has quickly jumped to the top of the pack, at least in the number and quality of the recommendations.

Does it stay short?

I wish I could try ALL of these!!

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, it's relatively short it all depends on your veg time but no it's not a big tall strain.

Im a big breeder steve fan!
have his swt tooth, and shishkeberry!

Only place I know w/LUI in stock is ********* get it while you can!

Also I suggest next generations Dynamite(grapefruit) done in a quick 45days w/one huge cola, and the high is incredible. excellent colors and bag appeal! cant go wrong w/it for sog style!

goodluck!

FinestKind

Huh, well, just bought me some LUI 13 by Dutchgrown from the Seedbay. It just sort of happened. Thanks all for your input!!

FK

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are gonna be so stoned dude, and have so much herb you won't know what to do with it! Good choice! :joint:

H

Hazyfontazy

the only strain i've wanted to grow and never have is sweet tooth #3,
saw so many fantastic pics of her and never sampled her.

maybe 1 day i will ,maybe 1 day the seed fairies will offer me some:dance013::tiphat:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can get some very Sweet Tooth #3 dominant plants from Dutchgrowns Sweetest Cindy 99, the Sweet Tooth #3 x C99 cross, and if you make F2's of it you will be able to find plenty of phenos that are almost identical to the parents. :)

FinestKind

Wrong damn seeds

Wrong damn seeds

Well, I just got my delivery from the Seedbay, and the stoners that run the place sent me the wrong seeds... they sent me something called "Brainfreeze", which is apparently LUI x C99... anyone know anything about this strain??

Also, they sent me a 5 pack of bonus seeds, and all it says on it is Critical +.... ??

Thanks again all

FK

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I just got my delivery from the Seedbay, and the stoners that run the place sent me the wrong seeds...

:laughing: That is funny as hell man lmfao

Just send a message to their support email, maybe drop Dutchgrown a PM I am certain they will get you sorted dude. :ying:

That is a kickass strain though dude! They are both big LUI crosses of great genetics. The Cindy 99 is legendary and quite fruity & potent. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? :canabis:

Mr.Jones

Northern Lights def. should fit your needs.

i had also very good experiences with sensis hindu kush - indica landrace - pretty heavy stone - nice smell/taste - very easy to grow and fast flowering - good yields

i dont know if chronic for example fits your description of a indica?
if yes it is worth to take a look at!

from what ive heard:
-endless sky
-critical mass