What's new

Look at my fish...

G

Absinthia, nice pike, where did you get that.?..very common catch around here...oh, finally summer is here and it's time to start fishing season :)

fuaryone

Man...

Man...

I haven't been over here for awhile... glad you all like to fish... it was only about a 2lb - 3lb bass guys :yoinks: ... the thing is... I didn't think I would catch it (There)... I have never caught a bass in that lake... and I'd been fishing their mostly for the trout they stock... and I caught it on an ultra-light k-mart special... just as nugs of science was keen to pick-up on... I had been smoking some haze... and that made it even more special... and was stoned when I posted it even... let's see YOUR fish... that was a nice pike absinthia... fish are so cool, in a fish tank or where-ever... peace.

Pajasuo

Today I got three pikes. Little ones but very good fighters though. My equipment: Shakespear Uglystick lite, Shimano Exage 1000FA and berkley fireline ,12mm pink. I had a lerger pike on, maby 5kg of weight. I was very excited, but things turned bad when the line touched the teeth of the fish. Snap and ago... Nice day anyway.

fuaryone

Nice...

Nice...

Catch pajasuo... :chin: Whats them other lil ones... Where was it you caught the pike-??? ... I never really meant to start a thread... as that was some time ago... but please post your pics... if you have one, Thanx... F1. :wave:

G

Fishin' & Smokin' Herb seem to go hand in hand....

Here are a few random shots.... Some of you that have been fishing with me may recognize yourself! LOL

G

heres what i go fishin'for on the odd good weather day we get here...

silver bream

fresh calamari

whitting

lunch

Pajasuo

Huh, nice pics guys... We don´t have those "exotic" fish here in Finland... Mostly perch, pike and trout. The biggest fish I have caught was a 12 kg pike that I shot with a .22 pistol few years ago. Anyways, fishing and smoking are the best ways to use your free time. The silent nature, your fishing equip., you and your fattie... Mmm what could be better? Good company, yes. "stone-fishing" is even better with a good friend. I´ll post some new pics when I´ve made my trip to trout rivers of Lappland. Fishermans around here used to say like this when they ment Good Luck to another fisherman: "Kireitä siimoja"

Pajasuo wishes you all good luck with fishing! :joint:

F

Father Time

Geeez,
Leeroy & Co. hope that is a diver whiting maaaaaaaaate,hehehehe.50 of them in the mincer.Mmmmmm Fishcakes....
Kind Regards,Father Time

G

Father Time its a yellowfin or silvers i think mate, ya need a few dozen to make some nice fish cakes but damn they are tasty little suckers :yummy:
Kireitä siimoja, around here we say tightlines mates :friends:

MrChronic

i got a big old silver arrowana and an oscar, along with some ciclids in a 135gal tank. tank water is great for fedding to the plants

Absinthia

Budgrinder said:
Absinthia, nice pike, where did you get that.?..very common catch around here...oh, finally summer is here and it's time to start fishing season :)

Gr33nz caught that in a lake in Kent Garden of England UK

Pajasuo

I was fishing in a National Park last week... I got a hundred perch aprox. 25g each... :woohoo: Few pikes and a rainbow trout( alittle over 1200g) Didn´t go as I planned but nice trip though.

fuaryone

Nice catches...

Nice catches...

everyone... Hope to get out soon myself, Same place I caught that Bass... I dunno I caught that in the spring... I still like to look at it... been fishing their off -n- on over the last 40 years... maybe I'm getting better, more patience. :joint:

fuaryone

Going fishing today...

Going fishing today...

As a matter of fact, like I said... same place I caught my largemouth, with my med-buddy fisherman friend... I had to re-place my 2 poles as I broke the tips off of the tops, of my other 2 poles... I bought one ultralight, *Uglystick rod and bought a medium action rod, for hopefully farther out casting using heavier lures, up to 5/8ths .oz, I spooled up the ultra-lite with 2lb test, and I believe the medium action with 6lb test... and I was lucky to find some *strike king lure company 3 X soft baits, super floating with, with salted garlic 7.5" ribbon tail worms & also some *same brand floating 3 X lizards... I can always spool up heavier line if needed-4lb to 6lb on the ultralight, and 8 to 12 lb, on the med. action... we won't be fishing till about 12 hrs from now, towards dusk and later in the afternoon... I've got top water baits, crank baits, shallow and deeper running crank baits, and stuff like shad raps, spinners ect... so I'm all set... I figure the lighter lines will give more action to my lures, and longer castability... as for smoking herbs to take, he really likes the (Arcata cut) trainwreck... I will also bring along some of the Highland Oaxacan sativa, along with maybe some of my my choice Purple Chicken select pheno, that is very euphoric, but still up, and just to relax some NL and Mr. Nice g13 x Hp... if we stay out a little into the darker hours after dusk... I may even try for a channel cat... I'll take my camera, so that hopefully, will have some pics to post up... catch-photograph and release is my style... their is nothing better than to get in the outdoors, with a friend and some good herbs to do a little fishing, might have to walk or drive to different parts of the lake and shoreline to key in on some fish, and where they are holding... and the kicker is I might get to go out again, next week on Wednesday too-!!! ... I really get psyched about it all... :woohoo: , as you may have noticed... with the over-cast weather, I'm hoping to score some respectable fish, nothing huge out of this smaller lake, altho there was a 38lb cat caught not too long ago... the possiblity is still their for a nice fish or 2... but I'd be happy with some red-ear or Bluegills, or maybe some crappie even... wish me luck and tight lines everyone. :wave: ... F1. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts