What's new

Look at my fish...

fuaryone

I went fishing and landed this nice largemouth bass :eek: on ultra-lite tackle... inbetween tokes on a trainwreck joint... I let it go... after I took a picture... I'm stoked and had to show it off... because I don't get a nice fish that often :joint: ... peace.

Pajasuo

Ultralight is the thing. Nice fish, Never seen anything like that swimming in our lakes... Fishing is easy around here, because there are lakes everywhere and I live on the shore of one very nice lake. Theres a little river 500 metres from here also... Now the lake has 50cm thick ice in it though.

G

A minnow in Texas = :smile:

I love to fish! :wave:
Fly-fishing in Bend Or. was a blast
Spent 11 days on Lake fork in Tx slayed them Large Mouth bucket-heads

congrats nice catch!

you guys get nice big fish in texas with the long seasons and all, looks like a 41/2 5 pounds ? In this busy life, it's nice to get to "the other hobbies" :wave:

fuaryone

Appreciate...

Appreciate...

All the replies... lets just say it's a local heavily fished lake... yes this is one of my other hobbies... I want to get more serious about it... (fishing) as I really enjoy it... Yes, it would probably be a minnow in Texas... but it was like catching a 5 pounder on ultra light tackle :smile: ... peace.

G

Im going Musky fishin tommarow and hopefully ill have some nice pix of some Musky n Walleye.Fishin is another passion of mine.Growin ,fishin and lovin thems my hobbies..lol :joint:

G

I am taking my Pole with me on Vacation to colorado then on to the Grand Canyon. These little city lakes here in Dallas are almost worthless. If someone knows diff please please tell me where there is a decent hole to fish. I am from the Northwest and man thats where the fishing is. Peace Nice catch there m8

mothra when you get to Colorado, try to get to Pueblo Reservoir. Fishing from shore at night is some of the best action I've ever seen. You can catch everything here. Wipers, large and smallmouth bass, outstanding walleyes and huge catfish.

G

Thnaks Rockymountainbuds I was actually leaving next weekend to crested Butte to go snowmobiling. Is the Pueblo res Close to Butte? Does bring back memories of sitting on a bank all night with a ripping fire and Smoke . We used to bringhome Coolers full of 10 pound Catfish after one eve. And the rout and salmon fishing oh man I am making myself Home sick . Thanks for the tip M8

G

Isnt My avatar the coolest? Was made here for me by a special Gent. Its 3 headed the Monster Mothra with doobes

Nice fish

Nice fish

Good catch there fuaryone, I am glad you practice C.P.R--Catch, photograph and release. :D Your story reminds me of a friend's story. He and a bunch of friends went to Canada for a weekend fishing/3-wheelin' trip. His buddies bring their top of the line poles and gear and here he is with a Walmart Special rod. :biglaugh: Here's the kicker, he lands this huge fish (I think just shy of 50 pounds) just ounces from the record for that lake while his buddies caught nothing of note. He get a certificate from the Canadian Wildlife/ fish people. Of course, I think that was a inflate-the-head and-you-will-come-back approach. I say he was stoked like yourself. :wave:
NoS

G

hey man nice catch, i love catching large mouth bass and stripped bass, they always put up a good fight. Out of curiosity what did it weigh? 6 or 7 lbs? i wish ya many more good stoned fishing trips and hope they get bigger every time, and another thing, way to go on the catch and release system you got man. It takes a lotta years for those bass to get that big.

G

mothra said:
I am taking my Pole with me on Vacation to colorado then on to the Grand Canyon. These little city lakes here in Dallas are almost worthless. If someone knows diff please please tell me where there is a decent hole to fish. I am from the Northwest and man thats where the fishing is. Peace Nice catch there m8

The Colorado River is nice out on the front range just below Red Rocks.

(for fly fishing) Great Lakes area bass man here, 18 pound largemouth are common. LOL ugly stick, Garcia and Spiderwire. LOL

Used to live out on Shady Shores in Denton, TX. Fishing out there with hooks rigged in the center of nooses! LOL Damn Gar.

I hear the record tiger muskie is out at Thornapple Lake, MI at 83"...noew THAT's a fish!

Nice! I havn't been fishing in over a decade! It's easy to forget about the simple pleasures in life when living in such a ridiculous society focused on short-term gratification where our former neccessities like sleeping are now considered hobbies because we're forced to spend all of our waking hours working for the man in order to pay our dues so we have a soft warm place to lay our heads when we sleep.

Gamera

1tokeOverLine said:
18 pound largemouth are common.
Now there's a real fisherman!

Shit fire. Where I come from we catch 'em bare handed and eat 'em on the spot! Noodlin Sushi!

Seriously fuaryone, nice one!
Gamera

I'm heading down to Pueblo Reservoir friday after work. The water level is very high right now, which makes for great Walleye fishing from shore. A friend just returned from there yesterday, and what a stringer he brought with him. His biggest walleye weighed 9 lb 13 oz, and he landed a wiper that went 14 lbs. Now thats some prime fishing in anybodys book!

Latest posts

Latest posts