What's new

Look at my fish...

G

Went out to the Pond today to relax and smoke some BlueMoonShine and drown some worms,lol.I caught 4 LargeMouth and i released them all,lol.

heres the Whales mouth :joint:

This is the pond,relaaaaxing.....

Last edited:
G

Bubblebuddy - Nice Fish! I'll bet you had a blast! :yes:

issak - If I can't eat it - I ain't feedin' it! LOL

G

Thanks Gunn's,i love gettin out n fishin and just relaxing.Heres another Largey from that day.This one was about 17 inches and a little fatty,lol.DWW

Pajasuo

This small but beatyful(and tasty!) fish I got from N 68¤40' , E 25¤55' , few weeks ago.

I got a small and hungry pike from a chrystal clear lake 600m above sealevel.

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
Look at my Squid.....

Look at my Squid.....

here is a pic of the giant squid i caught using 1 million pound test line........
actually he is on his leash and his name is tentacles....

:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

Pajasuo

I was fishing again. I don´t know what you call it when you row your boat near the shore when it´s dark and your friend uses a bright light and tries to look for fish. If everything goes well he might get a chance to hit the fish with a sort of a spear. Well we finns call it tuulastus anyways. We got over 30 kg of fish in a couple of dark hours. Then we came here and went to the sauna and I gave some weed to the friend of mine :joint: and then we ate some pizza :yummy: . Next morning we headed to the lake again, now with our ultra light equip. Heres my catch from that morning. And ofcource the lure I used. Nils masters... I love fishing, see ya. :wave:

Last edited:
G

Pajasuo That is sure a fine mess of Fish there Bro.
Sounds like You Know how to have a good time.

Back when I lived in the NW U could Go fishing at a diff hole each time and always catch dinner.
The Fish here in the city cant Breath the water is so bad.

G

Went camping this weekend on an old "spoils" island. It's located in a very WIDE area of the Intercoastal. Caught a few sea trout..... The metal thing holding them up is a "Horseshoe picker-upper." :joint:

We also play a little bit of "Git-joe" during the evening....

Last edited:
G

NICE MESS GUNNY!!!!!Man thats a nice stringer,they call them things green trout too?Reminds me of my time on the jetty's,chunks a squid on the end of a big ole pole!!Blue runners like mad,any fish outta the big water putts up a helluva fight!Caught a trigger fish one day at one of the inlets off a1a the size of a 14 inch tire,like pullin a piece of plywood thru the water!But I digress....Nice fish Gunny!! :wave:

5043big_trout.JPG

LOL,Hey Gunny,they got cream for that rash Brother and where the hell is your pinky?LOL :wave:

Last edited:
G

LOL - We were playing Bluegrass too! LOL

Walked out to my dock tonight with just my fishin' pole with a green speckled rubber grub attached and absolutely TORE THE HELL outta some trout and Blues... Got 14 trout - all between 14-17" and a gaggle of blue fish. What a blast. I threw everything back cause I was just gonna do "one more throw!" LOL

I didn't even have time to smoke the doob that I originally walked out there to do...

Ended up spending almost three hours fishing... with just one lure! :D

Rodriguez

Top fish Gunns,damn those sea trout get nice n big.
those pics look like the perfect place to be,campin',smokin',fishin',playin' music,i couldnt think of anything better :joint:

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very nice winter trout Gunns. I love eating them freshly caught. Maybe when I go home for Christmas I'll get to wet a grub in the inter-coastal. Looks like ya'll had a nice time.

Pajasuo

I have to tell you guys that when i woke up this morning and took a look at the lake it was all frozen up. No fishing for a while... I´ll definately go Icefishing though when the ice get´s a little thicker.

Rodriguez

no fly tying here,although one day i hope to be able to afford it, the gear cost is so exensive man,the line alone is worth more than my beach rigs lol

ive been trying out SP's (soft plastics) a bit lately, any you guys get into them?

Last edited:
G

Damn I need to go on a fishing trip.... It's been a while.... How bout it gunns?

kilacaLIbud

i get nice legal barricuda and white sea bass right off the docks where i go in the bay of socal..i should take some pics ..i will deff take some pics when i go deep sea..and get some yellowtail and albie's.