What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lonestar's X13

I

indicalover

I'm not sure who made the cross, but I saw that it was used in Lonestar's sweet 13 and blue 13.

nycnoob

I don't really remember , but I have read it somewhere.. mayb someone can confirm my guess.. I think it was breeder steve....really not sure on the cross but my guess is a blue satellite with apollo 13.. i really dont know.. but I am pretty damn sure Breeder steve made it..

G

DAMN i didnt realise he used the x-13 in his 13 crosses..
that'll be something to look for.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont think that this is LS1´s cross as Dman and many others used the x13 in other crosses before sweet13 was released.(former cw times)
Fj

G

fjällhöga said:
i dont think that this is LS1´s cross as Dman and many others used the x13 in other crosses before sweet13 was released.(former cw times)
Fj

Lonestar worked with the Ray Davies clone and SOL Swt Tooth to produce Swt 13. he received the clone from Ray back in 2001 , and he then shared a bunch of em around too :joint: . Swt 13 has been around for a lot longer than the plan B@CW days if you knew where to look :wink:
they now have a helpdesk at potbc.dotcom.
peace
vh

G

here ya go fellas, from the TRC strainguide at the place i mentioned above
hth
peace
vh

Sweet 13 - The new Improved TRC Sweet 13, another testament to TRC’s goal of perfection! The original Sweet 13 was a crossing of X-13 and Breeder Steve’s Sweet tooth #3. This cross was awesome, crazy soaring high followed by a surreal calm! Wonderful sweet chunky buds and a good yield! But after the initial release Lonestar felt it could be even better! He went back to the drawing boards, and attempted to add more potency, more yield, and an extra indica punch to her! He took the biggest stinkest most potent Sweet 13 and crossed it with a killer top secret TRC Double Indica. The results were better then expected, the yield went through the roof, and the potency was numbing, and to add insult to injury the new Sweet 13 had even more vigor! Now still having the same happy clear soaring high, but much more pain killing ability, very happy and couchy! TRC’s devotion to raising the status quo is evident once again in the new improved Sweet 13!
Flowering time: 8 weeks Nutrient: medium-heavy Yield: Wow!!! Type: Indica Hybrid
Also as described my the Ol' Resin Monk himself: Yes, the Sweet13 is one of the first extreme TRC hybrids, using the super awesome made for indoors Sativa dominant clone called X-13, I recieved it from AF leaving OG about the time I clicked on, many years ago, the X13 was an incedible thing completely sativa dominant, although very 'bushy she was a thin bladed Sativa for sure with extremely strong soaring takeoffs, used to send out X13 cuts long ago to many so I am sure folks will remember it, anyways, the swt#3 being redone was a great plant to hit to the X13,and woohoo!Swt13!,after a bit of work and a crossing to the TRC Double indica later, we now have a sublime Sog monster enough side buddage for those who wante’m, with tons of super sweet resin's and a killer aroma taste, the buzz is very strong yet has sweet uplifting blast with a killer strong heavy creep, this stuff is so nice Lonestar hissef', runs it almost every time anything is started, for PS purposes and a few friends who have to come to love the herb, a super winner fast thick and potent, super fun and easy as pie

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone,
This TRC Bluedancer has some G13 in her
A keeper in my garden!!
Thx Bacchus,I can´t thank you enough :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts