What's new

lonestars killer queen grow show

Buddle

Veteran
too right bro .. theres only 3 of us who has been gifted the ls kq cut here in the uk . im flowering 2 and the other is going to be a mum . after trying some of the bud ill be growing her for a very long time ...

shes soooooo tastey and the high is 10/10

Maybe you can change that..shes pretty widespread here in the states.

C

cheesey

Maybe you can change that..shes pretty widespread here in the states.

xxxxxx edit xxxxxxxx . but she has been spread to a cpl of others here in the uk. keeping the clone tight untill the main sorce say otherwise.

Last edited:

Mr.Gr33n

nice Buddle come in and told you to ''change/edit'' your post,
Without even taking the time to read it first,

im shure at 3Month cure ya ladies will be a sweet smoke!

H

Hazyfontazy

some people need to read better ,,:comfort:

cheesey said theres only 3 people in uk with the cut ,,

buddle said maybe u can change that ,meaning spread the clone around , its widespread in the usa ,meaning it has been gifted to many

:tiphat::tiphat:

Ramius

Veteran
Some KQ shots. Smells so sweet and fruity :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

e4ian

A bit of MD too i see. Brb.

A bit of MD too i see. Brb.

Killer Queen.@ 6 wks 2days.Has spent most its life under approx 4hrs hps and 8hrs 125w cfl daily.(Burnt leaves is a giveaway:D)
As of this sunday/monday it will spend the remainder of its life under the hps.
Very resinous.Fluffy stalks.

[Camera/phone pic]

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
e4ian wait till she starts smelling grape dank and frosty as fook wasnt expecting that much frost lol stems get abit flimsy but thats the weight of the buds very top heavy and dense al try put some nice pics up in my thread there on water only

peace

e4ian

No man smells of sweets.. Deffo not grape.[Thats] a-la NL#5,cxnl..

[sample] Killer Queen.@ 8 wks.Has spent most its life with under approx 4hrs hps and 8hrs 125w cfl.(Burnt leaves is a giveaway!).The past 2 weeks or so its been under the hps full time but STILL hasn't received "good" light however STILL a fine yield.

:D Should be a non THC reflective pic too.But this 2 day old camera mann... [Also rushed because of the dark period]

CS plant is sprayed there to.What a mess on the toilet & walls!.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Your sure thats killerqueen then mate ,have you read this thread its purple grape candy smell your leaves look different too av not seen a 3 finger leaf on mine not even in veg

Peace

e4ian

Whats the business coming to lol.I was given this by a regular here.
Sure thats mentioned in a near-by thread.